Official December testing thread - all welcome!

:hugs: Kismet. I had the urge to POAS and it was as white as the driven snow! I'm not sure what DPO I am, I didn't have sticks for my CBFM. At the moment I'm feeling knackered and want to murder my husband so I'm also on AF watch too!

:hugs: Kismet :hugs:

lucky, hang in there girl :hugs: We all want to end them sometimes!! :haha:

Mama D...I heard is is healthy to have heavy af...it completely sheds that lining...must have been a nice thick lining. Fx'd for you this next cycle! Hugs....hang in there...ibuprofen helps...hope you feel better

Well, looks like im out this month, the witch got me.

So sorry AF ladies- that witch is really making the rounds today. :(

GL and FX to those ladies on witch watch! :af:

AFM- look at that dip today! I would think implantation except I think I'm actually 7 or 8 dpo... that means we didnt bd in my fertile window. Has anyone experienced a temp dip like this without a pregnancy? Way too early for AF...

Temp back up today. 'phew'! Was getting worried AF might pay me a surprise visit!

kismet- thats great that your lp is 14 days! Woo hoo! Coming from someone who's gone from 9/10 to 12, I know how good it feels to add a day or two! Sorry youre feeling low. :hugs:

Forgot to update this thread when the :witch: came, as expected. CD3 now. Mama, are you thinking of hosting a January thread? You're good at this! I'm getting serious for this month!!!

Hi ladies, well, she was a day late but AF arrived. I'm out for the month.

:hugs: Ceilani & luckylecky

Mama, are you thinking of hosting a January thread? You're good at this!

IWhy thank you :cloud9: If nobody else wants to do the January thread then I will be more than happy to host it :thumbup:

Awesome! I guess the alternative is to rename this thread and continue on. Your call! :thumbup:

:hugs: to Lecky and Ceil for AF. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->