Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Aw... your 2 girls are beautiful :flower: good luck with the pregnancy, I'm sure it will all go fine hunny :hugs:

Hi ladies! :wave: i havent been on her in forever! :dohh: i am soo glad to finally get back on here and see xshells little announcement! :yipee: And of course to see nqs's pics! Although i am always checking your facebook to see them as well! Sorry to report thay still no big news from me :cry: but still going with the ntnp so who knows :shrug:. I have something going on this cycle though cause the witch isnt due for another 8 days or so and today there was a slight pink on the paper? Sorry for the tmi :blush: but not trying to get my hopes up. I did start maca this last cycle so it could be from that. If anuthing happens, you girls are the first to know! :thumbup: Hope everyone stays healthy and happy!! :hugs:

Well thw :witch: should have been here saturday. But shes a no-show so far. :shrug: but my frer this am was snow white :dohh:. Guess I'll just wait her out?

aNy news yet lilfrog ??? fx for u xxx

how's everyone doing shells, giggles N nqs???

I have a scan tomo it shud of been next wk but has some spotting and bleeding over weekend so spent 5 hrs in a and e on Monday! They think it's due to having a sensitive cervix, will no more tomo. Xx

good luck xshell. i'm sure it's nothing major!! :hugs: as for me, i'm offically 8 days late for the :witch: and still no signs she's coming. have taken two tests but one was 2 days before she was due and one was 2 days after she was late. i figure i'll test again tuesday as i'm currently out of town and would prefer to be home when i do. :dohh: mainly incase of a bfn i can cry to myself in my bed.

Tested today and :bfn: again. Not sure what to do now. I have never been this late. Maybe the maca i took messed something up? :shrug: guess ill wait it out. I have some symptoms but i think it would show by now?:dohh:

Ughh.. tested again today and another bfn.. :cry: guess it was an anovulary cycle? I dont know anymore. Ive never been this late except for my last two pregnancies. But i would expect something to show up by now. Guess ill just keep going as normal until either the witch shows or a positive test.

Any news yet lilfrog?

As Christmas is approching nearer and we all get so busy ...... I'd like to wish you all a lovely Christmas and a great new year to look forward too . Take care XXXXXXX

Nope nothing yet xshell.. still waiting. Tested again today and got a neg but it wasnt fmu. More like midafternoon and only a two hour hold i think. :shrug: just gonna wait till im due on again and see. Im 20 days late now but if the spotting i had on the 11th of November was implantation then i would be around 4 weeks. Hope things are going better for you with the bleeding. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you as well. Maybe i will have some news by then!:dohh:
:hugs2:

Well im 25 days late for the witch. Next cycle should start anytime from tomorrow through sunday. Im guessing if she shows up then last cycle aas an annovulary cycle. Still not getting anything but bfns but last time i tested it wasnt fmu. Cant get into the dr till after the first of the year but if no witch this week i think ill try the emedgancy room. Ill just say im having abdominal pain and see if they will do bloods?? I dont know anymore. Havent even told dh im late. Guess if she doesnt show i should let him in on the news.:dohh:

So after a 52 day cycle.. the :witch: showed this morning.:cry: i really thought we had finally done it and caught the egg but guess not. Atleast i can finally move on.

Aw Lilfrog, I'm sorry the nasty witch got you after so long :cry: I bet you've been going crazy, I know I would have. Sending you big hugs :hugs: Hope everyone else is doing OK ??? Me, I'm fine and making the most of grandparent-hood :flower: Here's wishing you all a very Happy Christmas from Maddison and me :kiss:
DSC01599a.jpg
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks nqs. I was going crazy but should have known with all the negatives i was getting. I think im going to just let it all go. It seems as if it just was never meant to happen again.:cry: but the hurt and disappointed will pass.
Merry christmas to you,maddy and ashley as well as the rest of the family! And merry Christmas to the rest of you girls! I wish everyone the best for the new year!
(Oh and maddison is adorable!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->