Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

oohhh.... :blush: fingers crossed for ya.. whichever way you want the outcome to be!:winkwink:

where is everyone?:shrug: well waiting on ov again. fingers crossed this time around!! :hugs:

Fingers crossed extra tightly for u lilfrog xx

as for me my first af has arrived since having megan.... Been suffering with pmt realy bad :-(

Megan's coming on so much she's realy filling out now bless her il post a new pic of her soon as she is 6wks on fri which has flown by!

How's everyone doing?

Nqs how's ur daughters pregnancy going?

Shells how's ur little man coming on ?

Anyone heard from giggles???

Hope ur all well xxx

WOW six weeks already??:dohh: where did the time go? guess that means shell's little man will be 1 before we know it!:haha:

nothing from giggles recently. i check in everyday just about and havent seen her. hope she is doing well!:shrug:
as for nqs~ not much longer and her little granddaughter should be here!:thumbup:

glad you are doing good and the baby is growing! i cant wait until i have another little one even if it seems so far away!:winkwink:

:hugs:

Hey guys!!

Long time no speak! hope ya all well?

Mason is 17 weeks on sunday!! getting prepared for weaning soon as he is showing signs although i normally dont start till abit later i let the baby lead me do BLW and well this morning he was sat on my lap, i had toast and he picked it up and started sucking away at the jam lol little monkey!!! hes 18lbs 3oz and 67cm long so a really big boy too!!... maybe the milk just aint enough anymore... we will see! im not gonna push it just gradually introduce some bits... hes such a pleasure though! and sleeps 11-12 hours a night so im really lucky :)

xxx

where is everyone??:shrug: well waiting on ov again but i think i may have figured out that i have a 16 day lp.. oh well!!!:shrug::blush:

Hi Ladies :) Gosh it seems like it has been forever since I was here!!! I'm in my tww at the moment, witch is due Friday. I will check in over the weekend when I get my computer back from shop!

Sending hugs to all and I can't wait till Friday when I can have a nosey around this thread. hard to do on phone.
giggles xx

so good to hear from you giggles..:happydance: had me a little worried!:blush::blush:
well i just realized that i said i was waiting on ov in my last post and it should say waiting on the witch..:dohh: she's due in about 5 days and i'm sure she will be here..:cry:

good luck giggles! i hope your tww ends with a :bfp: and not the nasty :witch:!! and yay for getting your computer back!!:hugs:

I hope she stays away from you Lilfrog - would be nice if she stayed away from us both and we could be bump buddies together :)
Sending hugs :)

No such luck for me this time, witch isn't here yet but a bit of brown discharge and backache ... Sure sign it's on its way!!

No such luck for me this time, witch isn't here yet but a bit of brown discharge and backache ... Sure sign it's on its way!!

:hugs: i hope it's not from the witch. i've started with an early migraine so i'm sure mine will be here right on time like every month. although she was a few days late the last few months.. :shrug:

Hope the migraine has left you now! I know how nasty they are, sending hugs.
I had the mother of all headaches last night! Everytime I moved my head it felt like it was going to explode, I woke up several times cos of it, finally at 1:20 am, I dragged myself out of bed and took 2 different kinds of pain relief and after that I slept and have woke without it.
Got a busy day today, get to pick up my laptop from shop :) Still waiting on more than just spotting to happen, today is usually the day it happens.

Speak soon xxxx

boo giggles im sorry your back on CD 1 :-(...

Hey everyone! long time no speak!... all mad here, these 3 keep me on my toes thats for sure!, ive had a sick house too this past week all of us!, Mason is also teething and a right grumpy bum!! lol we are now starting to wean, oh how time flies! cant beleive hes 5 months next week :-/ where does the time go?

Hope everyones doing well xx

Back to CD1 for me

:hugs: awe sorry giggles... i'm sure i will be just a day or two behind you. witch is due tomorrow and i'm sure she will show. happens every month! so super :hugs: to you. and congrats on getting the laptop back!!:happydance:

:wave: hi shell's!! can't believe little mason is almost 5 months already!! :dohh: hope everyone is feeling better this week. i know what it's like to have a house full of sick people.:blush: and i hope the teething and weaning goes smoothly!

here's to a better week and hopefully a productive month for me and giggles!:drunk:

Hi girls hope ur all well

Shells carnt believe ur little one is five months already it has flown by,

Megan's two months on Wednesday she is feeding four hourly would be lovely if she would go longer threw the night ... She's very contented and started smiling and making noises of her own... Sometimes I just sit and look at her for ages as I'm so grateful for to have her in my life.

Lilfrog and giggles I realy realy hope that those well deserved bfps come ur way very soon as you've both waited long enuff .... Darn witch!!! Xx

Nqs hope ur well and ur daughters pregnancy is going fast x

well I've updated my tickers.... We've decided to try for no3 come dec as I have pcos it could take a long time and we don't want a big age gap !

hi xshell! :wave: wow can't believe Megan is that old already.. :dohh: glad things are going so well and congrats on trying for #3!:happydance: i'll keep my fingers crossed that your road wont be so long and bumpy this time.:thumbup:

well it's cd1 for me again. dh and i have decided to just ntnp for awhile. it's just too hard watching everything just to end with the witch every month. if it's ok i'd still like to stay in our thread so i can still chat with everyone!! :thumbup:

Hello everyone :flower:

Good to see you all on here catching up, sorry I've been a bit of a party pooper !!! :happydance:

Mason and Megan are really coming on, 2 and 5 months old, I can't believe it lol

How strange that I'm about to add another 'M' name to the mix ! Maddison-Leigh is due in 6 weeks and 3 days, it has really dragged !!!

We had a 3D / 4D scan a few weeks back...

251257_2155349129599_1422581689_32549397_2484377_n.jpg

beautiful, just like her mummy :hugs: we can't wait to meet her in person, she is sooooooooooo loved (and spoilt) already ! here is her bedroom which I painted...

Maddies room.jpg

hope you like the pics and I promise to post more when she's here.

BIG HUGS :hugs: and good luck wishes to giggles and lilfrog for next month xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: hi nqs~~ nice to see you pop in! i love looking at the pics of maddison's room and ultrasounds on fb! :thumbup: hope your dd is doing well even if time is dragging on for her. (and you)

well the witch is moving on thank goodness. now i'm just hoping dh will be up for extra bd'ing this cycle. still doing the ntnp approach but hoping for alot more :sex::haha:

just dropping by to say good luck to giggles and i hope you other ladies are doing well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->