Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Sorry not been around been inn hospital fighting off an infection and gallstones! On a waiting list to have gallbladder removed and wondering if I should put off baby making till after that but it could take months before my appt comes through! Ohhhh I have some decisions to make. Only got out of hospital yesterday! Need to rest plenty cos I'm still quite ill :-(

helloooo lovely ladies........

so sorry ive been distant lately ive been mad mad busy with one thing or another!!... i have had a wonderful weekend and got little Mason baptised i thought id show u my proud mummy pics if you would like to see them of course!! i love my 3 boys xxxxx

Here is Mason the man of the moment in his christening outfit
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/Masonchristening.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/283810_10150265902848358_505553357_7630694_7932210_n.jpg

And cant leave out my other 2 little men lookin proper smart :)
My middle man...
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/283908_10150265805713358_505553357_7629663_5979257_n.jpg
My eldest man...
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/229670_10150265806088358_505553357_7629666_3110571_n.jpg

awe shell's they are all adorable!!! :thumbup: and congrats to mason!:thumbup: hope things are well.

giggles~ sorry to hear you are sick.:hugs: only you can make the decision as to whether or not you should put off ttc right now. glad your home from the hospital and hope you get better soon.:hugs: and i hope they can get you an appt soon!:thumbup:

as for me~ still doing the ntnp thing. witch is due friday so let's see if she shows up. it's football season over here finally so that has been keeping me busy. my ds plays and i coach cheerleading so busy 5 nights a week!! :haha: but atleast it gives me something to keep my mind off of ttc and follow through with the ntnp method.

love you girls and glad to hear everyone is doing well or getting better!:hugs2:

just wanted to update you ladies. and say hello.:hi:
i am currently 2 days late.:blush: but i havent tested. still trying to wait it out and not waste my last frer just for the witch to show up. no real signs or symptoms either way so who knows?:shrug:

hope you ladies are having a wonderful week and giggles i hope you are doing better. :hugs:

big hugs lilfrog....t hat darn witch :-( xx

shells ur boys are so cute u must be very proud of them x

giggles how u doing hun? x

nqs hows things with ur daughter hope u are well too? x

Hi everyone...
sorry not been around for a while. Megan and Mason look lovely, bet they're both getting big now !
No 'news' from me as yet... 6 days 'till due date. I'm sooooooooo excited, can't wait to meet our little princess.
Will update you all with pics ASAP :)
How's my lilfrog and giggles doing ? any news ???
BIG HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not much to report from my side. missed ovulation this cycle due to being sick. just trying to go with the flow and get more bding in for next cycle.

only 5 more days!! you must be soooo excited!:happydance: i can't wait to see pictures!

:hugs: i hope everyone is doing great!

Sorry guys... nothing to report (boooooooooooooooo !!!) baby is currently 4 days late and not showing any signs of coming out soon ! will post as soon as I have any *good* news to share :)

Finally, I can introduce my beautiful grand-daughter Maddison...

IMAG0942.jpg

IMAG0954.jpg

03/09/11 8lb 13.5oz... born after 22 hours labour, failed ventouse and emergency C-section but mother and baby are both doing fine.

I'm in love !!! :hugs:

Ah bless she is addorable and soo much dark hair .. U must be so proud now ur a nana .
Congratulations to the family and ur daughter xxx

OMG she is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations to all the family!

love and hugs

awwww congrats hunni on your grand daughter she is stunning!!!...

crikey im getting broody again!! lol

Aw, thanks everyone, I'm so proud and so in love with her :)

DSC00145.jpg DSC00227.jpg

she is beautiful even if I am biased !!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

hi everyone, just popping by to see how u all doing?

hope ur all well xxx

Just to update ... Been feeling poorly for days and had sore boobs and my cycles have been 26days since having megan as it is day 29 today I decided to test as we were naughty a few times on holiday and to my shock ........

I got a BFP ... Due 13th June 2012 I feel sick to the stomach and haven't told oh yet as he on nights... I'm happy but in such shock and worried incase I mc as I'm not on any meds like I was when I concieved megan.... Time will tell I guess ... Will post pics tomo xxx

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations, that's wonderful news, I'm sooooooooo happy for you hunny :happydance: keep us posted xxxxxxxxx :hugs:

DSC00818.jpg

got my 3+ this morning ... got first midwife appt 27th oct.

heres a piccy of my 2 girlys taken a few weeks ago

DSC00698.jpg

hope your all well ... be lovely for giggles and lilfrog to join me ... fx they will do very soon

take care ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->