Oh just said he might not want second

Aw thanks Tink. With my son I got a positive really early, at like 9dpo or something. Would have expected the same but you never know.

I really hope it is, but is that selfish because I know DH doesn't want that now?

I don't think it's selfish because at the time he wanted it to. So he would know if you are pregnant right now it was something at the time you both wanted.

Alibiz, it's reassuring to hear he changed his mind. how long did it take for him change his mind?

Tink1o5 that is true, although I don't think he ever wanted to try again think he just went along with it. Still no af!

It took about 4 months....I just left him with things to think about, and I guess thats what he did cos he announced the other day that he thought we should start trying again...

That's good news. Although he has already been pondering things for a month and it went from him not being sure to thinking he's decided he doesn't want anymore in that time. I'm not on the pill though do it still is possible until he changes his
Mind (if he does)

Flip Flop - Well have you tested lately?? How late are you now?

Just now catching up with this thread (I read your original post the other day). I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Maybe he will come around once he does find a new job? Maybe he just feels insecure at the job he is at because he doesn't like it. Being in a crappy job you hate will really stress you out. Give it time; I know it's hard not to force the issue, but he may just need a little space to figure things out. You've both heard each other out now, which is good; I'm glad you guys are communicating about it.

Good luck! Also, I see that you still haven't gotten AF. I agree that you shouldn't feel bad about it if you do get a BFP this month, because at the time, he did say he wanted it and he did nothing to prevent it, though I can totally see where you're coming from on that.

I am now 5 days late and no sign of af I lve been testing everyday and bfn. I've just been getting the cheapo ones because can't afford to keep buying frer every day! But where is af? My boobs hurt too. I wonder if stress has interfered with my cycle. I've never had a cycle this long since I've been tracking.

Thanks bubbles 105 for your comment. I'm hoping that's the case case about his job.

We dtd last night and I was hoping he was just going to conveniantly forgot what he was doing but he didn't and he pulled out again (sorry if tmi).

Flip flop, stress could definitely cause you period to be late, but again I didn't get even a slight positive until 5-7 days late. Sorry you are dealing with all of this hun :(

what kind of tests were u using Tink105? I haven't even told DH I'm late because it might stress him out then turn out to be nothing

I was using the ANSWER brand tests. Yea I probably wouldn't say anything until you had a definite answer to if you pregnant or not.

I used an answer one yesterday and bfn, and then those cheap one step strips last night and today. Except I couldn't really read the results on the strips because the dye ran both times. I might get a frer on way to work but in a way im scared incase it's a bfn.

I just did a frer and thought I saw line but then realised I was just imagining it

Completely understandable. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I can't remember how to attach from phone. Anyway I took it out the case (obviously ) to see if I could see better and I couldn't. It is now drying with a line but I know that is cheating as it's out the case

Here's the pic, in the end it dried with no line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 41
Hi flip flop i have been reading through your thread. after almost a year of ttc and me currently being late, we had a possible chemical pregnancy last year and i had a positive pregnancy test yesterday followed by 2 negatives my OH has just said he wont be dissapointed at all if im not pregnant as he now doesnt want one after a whole god damn year! we got engaged at the weekend then i noticed my period was due yesterday and my cousin joked n said i should do a pregnancy test as that would be 2 lots of great news within a few days, so i did.... positive..... then after an hour i put the test back in the box (still positive) my OH came home and told him went to show him the test n BAMN BFN!!!!!!! couldnt believe it!

Now today hes saying he def doesnt want us to have another one (we have 3 between us but none together) and that we have enough kids without any more! i know this sounds awful but i am raging, all this heartache every month on my side for nothing!

beckie x

oh and this is obv the 2nd month this has happened (in a row) so i have rang the doctors and they have made me an emergency appointment for tomorrow morning as i couldnt make it today.... googled reasons for false positives and its going on about cancer etc!

So docs are worried about the reasons for missing my periods and now hes added the stress of he doesnt want one! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->