Oh just said he might not want second

Oh no Beckie! Have you tried doing another test?

I'm starting to doubt I could be pregnant 5 days after af was due and not showing on a frer.

What are we going to do?

Oh no Beckie! Have you tried doing another test?

I'm starting to doubt I could be pregnant 5 days after af was due and not showing on a frer.

What are we going to do?

I dont know flip flop, i have just spoken to my OH's mum too thinking she would be supportive and she has just totally bitten my head off about how stupid we are for even putting ourselves in the position to fall pregnant never mind wanting one :'( (he has a son with his ex wife) and i have 2 children already so she has just gone totally off on one. Ive came in the house and i am now in tears.

AF is technically a day late depending on how you look at it, it was due to appear yesterday 14/10/14. So my test shouldve stayed positive.

What do you think we should do?? lol i am going to shoot my doc tomorrow if they dont refer me to gyno

beckie x

Beckie I think you should try another test just to check. I was crying most of Sunday, DH was out and I was caring for ds who is almost 2. He was really cute though, he didn't really understand that I was crying but he knew something was up he kept cuddling me. In the end I went round to my parents house for dinner for a change of scenery. I told my mum and she was supportive but I don't think my mil would be.

I don't know what we should do :( I'm just going to have to wait a while and then mention it again to DH. It's gonna be hard though.

Don't give up hope yet flip flop.

Beckie- keep us posted I hope your appointment goes well an you get some answers.

I feel horrible that both you ladies are going through this with your OH's.

Thanks for your support tink1o5. You know how you got yours at 5-7 dAys late for both yours, was one 5 and one 7 or was it between 5 and 7 because your cycle varies?

My cycle doesnt vary to much really maybe a day or 2, but my first son i was a full 7 days late. then my 2nd son i was 5 days late. Testing constantly and nothing ever showed up until day 7 and the day 5 for my 2nd son.

Bfn agAin this morning on a frer. Tink1o5, I haven't given up hope completely, last night my DH had a garlicky dinner and it was horrible in bed smelling it off him. That happened in my last pregnant, although last night maybe he really did just stink of it. Tink was kind if tests were u using?

Flip flop- I'm glad you haven't given up hope. I used Answer tests and also a dollar store test. Funny about your husband smelling of garlic. Could still be a sign. Maybe you will be one of the few ladies who get your bfp late. Still sending you :dust:

This is torture. It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't possibly my last chance. It's really eating me up :(

I really don't know if I can wait to bring it up again. I feel like I might have to speak to him about it again even though I said I wouldn't.

Af still hasn't fully arrived fully..only been the lightest spotting ever and only when I check. Pretty sure it's just an extra long build up though.

Well I guess as far as AF goes you will need to relax an see what happens.

As for talking to hubby, if you feel you need to bring this to hI'm again, I say do it. It's not just all about his wants an needs..it's about yours too.

Hi Flip flop, I've been reading your struggle and I just wanted to say I'm sorry that you are having so much anxiety. I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you :hugs::hugs: and I hope that the :witch: stays away.

You are right Tink, I need to try and relax. I was just so sure that AF was starting and now she's stalled, maybe this always happens and I've just never noticed before! I'll bring it up again if I feel the need, defo not today though because he's in a foul mood about his job.

Tankel, thanks for your comment! Everyone is so supportive on here.

Now this is a long shot but I wonder if ovulation was delayed this month and it's possible that this could be implantation spotting? Clutching at straws here lol. Of course, updates as always.

Its definitely possible that you ovulated late! FX still!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->