OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

i do three a day when start to get line and my opks are the cheapest paper ones on line ill send you a link if you like xxx

:rofl: At the stale old rubbish swimmers. I'm proof positive that is nonsense.
I used the cheapest opks I could buy on ebay and tested at 5pm. If you are worried about missing the surge, you can do two a day once they start to get darker.

Maybe the swimmers weren't stale? Don't want to offend but does OH, ahem, refresh them himself?

If I did 2 per day, the 2nd would be first thing in the morning and have read that this is bad time to do it.

i do three a day when start to get line and my opks are the cheapest paper ones on line ill send you a link if you like xxx

Aww that's sweet, thank you but don't know when I would be able to do them. Not possible at work really. I'll see how I go this month.

sounds like you had a good go at it this month, let's keep each other company in the TWW again (if I ever get there!!!!)

I know he wasn't doing any self satisfying, so his swimmers were 100% 2 months since last release. :haha: Sperm are constantly being created and reabsorbed.
Don't use FMU for opk, it'll mess with the results. If you could do 10am or noon, for your 1st test, that'd be better.

i agree with seity i do mine bout 11 def tww for sure its guna be a good month xxx

yah look at my chart ladies im in the tww and my chart is giving me good for dtd timing wahoo i can relax now im waiting for you ladies come join me in tww xx

yah look at my chart ladies im in the tww and my chart is giving me good for dtd timing wahoo i can relax now im waiting for you ladies come join me in tww xx
Looking good! I should be in my tww next Tues - wish me luck for this weekend ;)

:dust: to you all. I hope to see you in 1st tri soon!

Thanks everyone and good luck! I will try earlier testing over the weekend, but after that it's 5pm or nothing!!!

I have to admit, I can't remember how many times we dtd in March but I seem to remember thinking it wasn't enough at the right time - but it obviously was!

I think sometimes we get a bit carried away with the idea of the two day window but I reckon if you concentrate on starting almost as soon as your period has finished and for your OH's benefit call it a good week - then it will stand you in good stead!

Good luck all - and it really is possible!! I know I got to the stage when I wondered whether I need to call the gp for testing but didn't get around to it. Fingers crossed!

I have to admit, I can't remember how many times we dtd in March but I seem to remember thinking it wasn't enough at the right time - but it obviously was!

I think sometimes we get a bit carried away with the idea of the two day window but I reckon if you concentrate on starting almost as soon as your period has finished and for your OH's benefit call it a good week - then it will stand you in good stead!

Good luck all - and it really is possible!! I know I got to the stage when I wondered whether I need to call the gp for testing but didn't get around to it. Fingers crossed!

Thanks you :flower:

I think you are absolutely right. You do not have to DTD in the 2 day window to get pregnant, although it can increase chances. Also, if you just focus on the 2 day window, it all gets a bit clinical and what about having sex just for fun?! I think it's important to carry on with that and remember that it's for pleasure too!

Your approach has actually really helped, although I don't ovulate in the first week after period stops, but in the second week. OH asked to know when was a good time to DTD so he is prepared for more BD-ing, so I tell him when the 2nd week is coming up so he can be more focused. We started this last month so quite new approach, we will see how it goes, doesn't seem to be adding to any performance anxiety which is getting better!

Ideally, we should be DTD every 2 days throughout cycle but how realistic is that??!! (not very!).

Good to hear from you. Your story has given me hope! Hope you are feeling well?

it did xxxx i agree us ladies just have to do it as much as we can

hp how are you

I'm good thanks. I know how lucky I am - and I am trying to be really careful with foods that are on the list to avoid. Generally just being careful.

According to the sonographer's dates, I will be 15 weeks on Tuesday. Had a midwife appointment on Friday and she managed to find the heart beat - chuffed!!! Did sound a bit like a steam train!

Slowly getting out of the being tired phase (I believe that's shortlived though). Trying to find some aqua aerobic classes for a bit of exercise.

I am amazed that although I have felt nauseous and had sore boobs (still have!) that I have not been sick - yay

Starting to have a clothing crisis and really need a basic maternity wardrobe. My tum is looking more and more rounded.

I am sure you will all experience this soon! And it will be worth the wait!

hope so hp over the moon for you forgive me if ive asked before but did you have same problems as us gguys as gives me hope knowing it can happen xx

I certainly did have the same problem. Whenever it was the right time, he either seemed to have performance anxiety or was too tired and we either didn't start or we would have to give up. Not easy when you are both on shift work. So yes it can happen!!

It always seemed to happen at the optimum time!!

Have to be honest, I don't keep a diary on these matters, but I am not sure how many times we had sex in March in order to conceive. I am absolutely sure it wasn't that many times.

The waiting is a killer - I know! I can really sympathise with you all because I have been there thinking it would never happen.

I certainly did have the same problem. Whenever it was the right time, he either seemed to have performance anxiety or was too tired and we either didn't start or we would have to give up. Not easy when you are both on shift work. So yes it can happen!!

It always seemed to happen at the optimum time!!

Have to be honest, I don't keep a diary on these matters, but I am not sure how many times we had sex in March in order to conceive. I am absolutely sure it wasn't that many times.

The waiting is a killer - I know! I can really sympathise with you all because I have been there thinking it would never happen.

Am am thrilled for you too. I know you understand how it feels for us gals!

Feeling fed up. CD16, fertile signs (EWCM), OPK negative and OH in a mood. Have said we should try and DTD every 2 days but this isn't looking very likely for tonight. Our timing is rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->