OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

I am sure my Clearblue kit wanted FMU.

I have to say I am not sure I felt pregnant. I suppose AF was due on the Friday/Saturday but it wasn't until the following wednesday that I felt a little under the weather, not incredibly bad though. Enough to make me not turn up to a blood donor session. They always ask if you could be pregnant but having missed a period I couldn't be sure. On the Thursday I had the metallic taste. Friday night, a week after AF was due was when I felt rough.

sara let us know what they say xx#
hp that gives me hope when i was pregnant my boobs were so sore i am exhausted at the min but was blaming that on my move i dont want to get my hopes up but i do have sore nips sara af due on wed mite test this weekend hell i haye this just wana be pregnant ladies we will get our stickys soon we wont be long hp hang on and were catch up x

hp that gives me hope when i was pregnant my boobs were so sore i am exhausted at the min but was blaming that on my move i dont want to get my hopes up but i do have sore nips sara af due on wed mite test this weekend hell i haye this just wana be pregnant ladies we will get our stickys soon we wont be long hp hang on and were catch up x

Let me know how you go Kelly, your timing this month looked spot on!

Realistically I think we were too early and too late in our timing, with 2 failed attempts in between which would have been perfect timing, but can't be sure and I know we tried our best :winkwink: AND as you said Kelly, at least we are actually having successful attempts! If I think back to the 1st 7 months TTC, we only finished ONCE in 7 months. God, things are much better now! At least there is a chance.

I have given up looking at early signs of preg. Some months my BBs are v sore, some months they aren't, some months I feel twinges, some months I don't!!!!! I'm sure it's different for everyone, but I don't think most people feel any different until they are about 2 weeks preggers from reading posts on here. Symptoms of BFP are pretty similar to AF I think, which is why it is so frustrating doing symptom spotting! (having said that I still do wonder if they mean BFP rather than AF, every month but not as bad as I was!).

Good luck all!!!!!

Hope you are still feeling well HP.

SJ x

I think you are correct on early pregnancy signs being pretty minimal. I was briefly pregnant a lot of years ago and didn't have any early symptoms other than missing AF (and I'm as regular as clockwork, so it was pretty obvious).

Then I started to feel nauseous, and completely went off coffee. :shrug:

Answer back from Clearblue Doctor about when to test using digital OPK (asked if better first thing or at 5pm):

Hello, I would say morning. The LH surge occurs at around the 14th or 16 th day or so after the first day of bleed of your last period. It isn't an exact timing thing. You do need concentrated urine as you say so having been asleep all night and then using the first urine in the morning should give you the best chance of accurately picking up your surge.

I did mention in the question that my 5pm urine was quite pale.

SJ x

SJ

hi ladies hope you are ok today,yesterday i tested and a very very very faint line came up so waited for fmu and sme happened and then poas but a different brand and a bfn felt like a smack in the face both were asda own make but the second kind was there value brand and the first a little more expensive shouldnt of got my hopes up but like a fool i did im 11 dpo now co should be getting lines on all tests now gutted :-(

Awwwww Kelly :hugs:

Not sure that you would get lines on all tests at 11dpo. I could be wrong, but I thought there were still a lot around that will only start picking up from AF date onwards?

hi ladies hope you are ok today,yesterday i tested and a very very very faint line came up so waited for fmu and sme happened and then poas but a different brand and a bfn felt like a smack in the face both were asda own make but the second kind was there value brand and the first a little more expensive shouldnt of got my hopes up but like a fool i did im 11 dpo now co should be getting lines on all tests now gutted :-(

Kelly, test again in a few days, not all brands are as sensitive as others and it's still early days in terms of getting a positive test. So did you do the first 2 tests with Asda brand? What was the other brand you tried?

You are definitely not a fool for getting your hopes up!!! We do it every month because it's what we want!

AND it's defo not over until AF arrives! Manufacturers don't recommend testing until you miss AF because that's when you have the best chance of picking up a positive. Is it Weds that AF is due?

Thinking of you :hugs:

thanks ladies both were asdas brands ive taken them apart and theres a def line ill try post pic the one that didnt show a line was a cheaper own make it was 3.00 for two tests ive been so sad today as last night went to bed thinkin this was it do you really think that not all tests would be positive

kelly - I know it's easier said than done but try to wait for a few days after your period is due (a week if you can). I think (personally) sometimes testing before your due date could come up with a chemical pregnancy and you'd end up disappointed when AF arrives on time.

My first test was a real cheapie from the internet.

It's really hard waiting but every day after your period was due will lead you into a deeper suspicion and will be worth the wait.

thanks hp it does make sense im just so worried i wont get the chance to have a baby due to my age as im 39

I had a very negative test at 11dpo with my son. I hope you get your BFP kelly. 39 isn't old. I'm 39 next month. Plenty of ladies get pregnant after 40.

LOL - you lot are great.

Am I allowed a teensy bit of symptom spotting? Just had some spotting - I am 7DPO so fingers crossed for implantation... :thumbup:

viccat fingers crossed, i dont act it either lol i mite test again tomoz af due tomoz or wed boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->