OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

Feeling fed up. CD16, fertile signs (EWCM), OPK negative and OH in a mood. Have said we should try and DTD every 2 days but this isn't looking very likely for tonight. Our timing is rubbish.
Sorry to hear that SJ, and I'll keep my fingers crossed you can charm him into submission :winkwink:

Yesterday was my anticipated OV day, but OH declared himself too tired which was anticipated but still disappointing. However today I clearly got my LH surge and the CBFM monitor says "just do it". Fingers crossed for this evening - might need to get out the fail-safe sexy nighty :haha:

Feeling fed up. CD16, fertile signs (EWCM), OPK negative and OH in a mood. Have said we should try and DTD every 2 days but this isn't looking very likely for tonight. Our timing is rubbish.
Sorry to hear that SJ, and I'll keep my fingers crossed you can charm him into submission :winkwink:

Yesterday was my anticipated OV day, but OH declared himself too tired which was anticipated but still disappointing. However today I clearly got my LH surge and the CBFM monitor says "just do it". Fingers crossed for this evening - might need to get out the fail-safe sexy nighty :haha:

:haha:re the failsafe sexy nighty!

I think we are on for tonight now too, so fingers crossed for us both!

Does it really say "just do it"!?

thanks hp really gives us hope xxx

good luck ladies on the bedding hurry up im lonely on this tww xx

Feeling really despondent today. OH came home feeling unwell and panicking that he had throat cancer, so even the fail-safe sexy nighty failed :nope:

I just felt like shouting at him "do you actually want a child or not?!" which made me feel so selfish when he was worried. Especially when he cuddles up and apologises and asks if I still love him. I am trying to stay calm and wait to have a proper conversation later in the month.

Then I was up through the night ill with food poisoning so it wasn't a good evening at all. :sad1: I wish I was still asleep!

ah hell poor you viccat how are you feeling now? when are you due to ov?

Feeling really despondent today. OH came home feeling unwell and panicking that he had throat cancer, so even the fail-safe sexy nighty failed :nope:

I just felt like shouting at him "do you actually want a child or not?!" which made me feel so selfish when he was worried. Especially when he cuddles up and apologises and asks if I still love him. I am trying to stay calm and wait to have a proper conversation later in the month.

Then I was up through the night ill with food poisoning so it wasn't a good evening at all. :sad1: I wish I was still asleep!

Our night doesn't seem as bad now! We DTD but were not successful in finishing. OH was in a shitty mood and annoying me anyway. Really fed up of it all. Having a night off tonight.

On the plus side, OPK got darker today, but not all the way yet! Maybe there is still time this month.............

God that sounds quite traumatic! Has he gone to see his GP?

Our night doesn't seem as bad now! We DTD but were not successful in finishing. OH was in a shitty mood and annoying me anyway. Really fed up of it all. Having a night off tonight.

On the plus side, OPK got darker today, but not all the way yet! Maybe there is still time this month.............

God that sounds quite traumatic! Has he gone to see his GP?
Thanks girls.

Sorry to hear that the finishing fairy didn't visit SJ. Shitty moods are not conducive are they? Fingers crossed for the rest of the month, anyways.

Yep, he saw his GP earlier in the year and has just started seeing a voice therapist as they diagnosed damaged vocal chords. The ongoing worry is coming from the fact his dad has been treated for throat cancer this year. OH knows that, but it doesn't stop him worrying that they might have got his own diagnosis wrong :nope:

hope oh is ok viccat xxx

sara when you get a plus opk they say dtd that day and the next so loads of time bad moods are not good for rumpey pumpey lol

hope oh is ok viccat xxx

sara when you get a plus opk they say dtd that day and the next so loads of time bad moods are not good for rumpey pumpey lol

Yep, hopefully get a plus tomorrow, really did get darker today, so hopefully lots of time left. Don't want to get my hopes up, you know what I mean. Might be a bit longer til the TWW for me. I am not sure if am CD16 or CD17 as period was a bit weird last month.

Viccat, that is really tough. I think it's normal to worry about your own health when your nearest and dearest has had a bad diagnosis. I hope you can get through it together :hugs:

thanks hp really gives us hope xxx

good luck ladies on the bedding hurry up im lonely on this tww xx

Hi Kelly.

Think am in the TWW now, but probably not much to wait for! I think I know I am out this month due to timing.

OPK very faint today, so think yesterday was the surge day and maybe just didn't catch it at right time. Was about 75% darkness of control line. Now have zero EWCM so reckon have ovulated. What do you think?

We should DTD tonight but OH is not well, how typical is that?

Last DTD on CD14 which I think is too long ago for us to be in with a chance, so guess will need to wait til next month :nope:

How are you? And you Viccat, how's things?

they say if you get a plus you need to dtd on that day and two days after for best chance cant you tempt him tonite bloody men drive you mad dont they see what this is doing to us

they say if you get a plus you need to dtd on that day and two days after for best chance cant you tempt him tonite bloody men drive you mad dont they see what this is doing to us

Yes I could and I did! Job well done last night, just got to wait it out now!

Excellent - it's got to work sometime!!!

Fingers crossed for you!

Excellent - it's got to work sometime!!!

Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks! Driving myself crazy wondering if I did it too late if had already ovulated, or if did it at the right time just before ovulating!

Only time will tell.........................

I need to chill out!

yeh excellent bedding sara fingers crossed only takes once xx we are now tww buddies xx

Woohoo!! Good news SJ!

I am in the tww with you now. I think I'm just waiting for AF though - we have DTD once (yes, once!) this month. I think it was about 2 days before ovulation, so is a bit of a long shot.

Fingers crossed, and time for a nice cup of tea... :coffee:

The only positive I can see in all this, is that while I've got this to focus on, I'm not worrying too much about fertility problems. I'm fairly convinced that if I get the timing right I'll get my BFP. There's got to be an upside, right? :wacko:

Woohoo!! Good news SJ!

I am in the tww with you now. I think I'm just waiting for AF though - we have DTD once (yes, once!) this month. I think it was about 2 days before ovulation, so is a bit of a long shot.

Fingers crossed, and time for a nice cup of tea... :coffee:

The only positive I can see in all this, is that while I've got this to focus on, I'm not worrying too much about fertility problems. I'm fairly convinced that if I get the timing right I'll get my BFP. There's got to be an upside, right? :wacko:

Right! We have to think positive, and BTW, 2 days before ovulation is great timing!

Let's ride the TWW out together Viccat and Kelly.

GreenJelly, where are you? Hope all is OK?

at last ladies we can relax viccat those little swimmers can last a few days so fingers crossed and anyway ladies we dtd who cares how many times wahoo i was meant to test today but have no tests not sure its worth it i dont feel pregnant

at last ladies we can relax viccat those little swimmers can last a few days so fingers crossed and anyway ladies we dtd who cares how many times wahoo i was meant to test today but have no tests not sure its worth it i dont feel pregnant

I don't know what pregnant feels like!

Is AF due soon?

I am gonna try Clearblue digital next month OPKs to see if they pick up surge better. I've e-mailed the professionals about when is best to test as I'm not sure testing after work is best for me as urine v pale and find it hard to restrict fluid in the afternoon.

Interestingly, my friend was told by her fertility clinic to take urine samples from FMU for them to test for ovulation. So gonna see what the Doc at clearblue thinks. Will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->