OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

yep bfn for me ladies bak to that poxy drawing board thinking of getting doc appointment and just having a chat as really starting to get me down why do we have to go through this its just not fair

kelly - it was when I seriously started thinking that I needed to visit the doctor for a chat that I fell pregnant! I think that's called sod's law.

Actually a colleague said they were accepted for IVF and they were going to go to an appointment on a friday but the previous monday they discovered she was pregnant!

So maybe if you book an appointment your body will know that you mean business.

It will be good to chat it through anyway especially if it is getting you down.

Awww kelly, sorry to hear that hun. :hugs:

I certainly think going to the doctors would be a good idea - if nothing else you will get a chance to get it off your chest and get some professional feedback. It also helps to get the ball rolling - not sure about you, but I rarely get referred on a first visit!

You mentioned being 39 earlier - how are you feeling about turning 40, and what it means for TTC?

Oh God turning 40 is too depressing!

Kelly, has AF arrived yet? I am so sorry you are feeling so down. It's so tough isn't it? It's so hard on our emotions. I was feeling rubbish yesterday. Go speak to your doc. They should be concerned about your emotional health too.

SJ x x x

cd1 here im worried bout turning 40 as i dont want to miss out on having a baby this will be my first if it ever happens i spent a long time in a violent relationship and finally a year and a half ago found the courage to get out and now with my partner really really want this funny how i can tell you ladies anything how are you all anyone any symptons come on we need a bfp xxx

cd1 here im worried bout turning 40 as i dont want to miss out on having a baby this will be my first if it ever happens i spent a long time in a violent relationship and finally a year and a half ago found the courage to get out and now with my partner really really want this funny how i can tell you ladies anything how are you all anyone any symptons come on we need a bfp xxx

Yep, I am worried too. Want it to happen soon, but it's so hard to know what's happening, I don't even know if I CAN get pregnant!

I am soo happy for you you found your man and had the courage to leave the violent relationship. You poor thing it must've been horrible for you. Sometimes I console myself that although I'm not pregnant, at least I have a lovely man who loves and supports me and sounds like you do to....

I am OK, have been a bit despondent tho. OK, you know I'm not one for symptom spotting, so far I have sore BBs (not as sore as usual) and some twinges where I imagine ovaries would be. Also quite tired. But I usually have these symptoms before AF so not getting hopes up (well trying not to!) x

That is really great that you found the courage to get out and have met someone new to share your life with. I cannot even begin to imagine how hard that must have been.

I think all us first timers over 35 feel a similar fear of having left it too late. I sometimes have a moment of worry - usually when OH is not in the mood for BD. I even sometimes (just for fun) add on the worry that I will end up blaming him, as he took longer than me to want to TTC. :dohh:

40 is a significant birthday, but hey hun, you know that your fertility will be no different the week after you turn 40 than it is now. I think we all just have to stay as healthy as possible and start the new month with hope in our hearts....
..... and yes, I know that is easier to say while I am in the tww than after AF has arrived!

I worry that I will blame OH for not being able to finish for the first 6 months.......what a total waste of valuable time!

Inspirational words Viccat, 40 is just a number. We have lovely OHs, we are luckier than we think............

I feel so impatient this TWW I am driving myself nuts wondering if this is my month or not. I think I know in my heart that is isn't but there is always that hope.

Anyone got any tips how to get thru the TWW without losing your mind????????

Viccat, any more symptoms?

Kelly are you OK?

I managed a zen state a couple of days ago, after accepting this month is unlikely and focusing my energies on being super-healthy for next month's egg. I have been making lots of healthy food, taking my vitamins & CoQ10 and drinking lots of fruit tea.

I feel virtuous, but I'm peeing for England, and a bit farty too. :haha:

No more symptoms - body operating as normal so I reckon AF will be here next week.

i really hope we get some bfp
Me too - I would be thrilled to bits if both of you got your BFPs.

I hope you are okay, and that I didn't push too hard earlier asking you to talk about what 40 meant to you. It seemed tied in to why you are feeling so low, and I believe talking things over helps sort out your feelings. :hugs:

hi sara yeah im ok just upset i got my hopes up over them stupid evaps i really hope this is your month give us all hope xxx

thanks viccat your right 40 is just a number xxx do you think them coq10 are any good?

thanks viccat your right 40 is just a number xxx do you think them coq10 are any good?
Not sure at the moment. I used to take Bassetts Daily Energiser tablets before which has got a small dose in. They made me feel great - but the main ingredient is B vitamins and they do that to me, so not sure it was the CoQ10.

When I started TTC I bought some Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception but I had a weird cycle on them - heavy bleeding around the time of ovulation (first time ever) and felt dehyrated so stopped taking them.

Instead I switched to Boots Conception Support and also some CoQ10 after reading some of the stuff on here. Last month I was only taking 10mg of CoQ10 so this month I have swapped to the Boots brand and am taking 100mg a day. I only swapped over to the higher dose a few days ago and so far its just made me rather windy :blush:

p.s. Cute dog! We've got two at home as well :)

I managed a zen state a couple of days ago, after accepting this month is unlikely and focusing my energies on being super-healthy for next month's egg. I have been making lots of healthy food, taking my vitamins & CoQ10 and drinking lots of fruit tea.

I feel virtuous, but I'm peeing for England, and a bit farty too. :haha:

No more symptoms - body operating as normal so I reckon AF will be here next week.

When is AF due Viccat?

I am trying to adopt a Zen like state but feel so PMT am too grumpy for that!

If AF is late I think I might kill someone!

AF due next Wednesday - PMT yet to kick in for me, but I'm sure it will by the weekend :growlmad:

AF due next Wednesday - PMT yet to kick in for me, but I'm sure it will by the weekend :growlmad:

Are you a bit hopeful because of the possible implantation bleeding?

I always have my hopes up a bit, even if I deny it!:wacko:

It varies - today I'm a bit hopeful. I try to deny it too!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back