OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

It varies - today I'm a bit hopeful. I try to deny it too!! :winkwink:

I know what you mean!!!!! I think "maybe I am......." then give myself a talking too as I know our timing wasn't great. I am trying to put it out of my mind but am not doing well at this.

Can you distract yourself???? I obviously can't as I'm on B&B so that's not really distracting myself! :haha:

Hi Kelly - all fine here. Making biscuits and cleaning the house - Nigella Lawson eat your heart out :)

What about you? How are you feeling now?

just a quickie hope you ladies are all well big hugz xxx

Hi Kelly, I'm OK, need to get on with my day tho!

Feeling a bit tense, like PMT :brat:

Need to go any distract myself.

How are you? How do you feel about this cycle? Good luck :hugs:

This month's not looking likely for me. All the signs are that AF is on her way, as expected.

On the plus side, I enjoyed a couple of beers with my curry last night :D

This month's not looking likely for me. All the signs are that AF is on her way, as expected.

On the plus side, I enjoyed a couple of beers with my curry last night :D

Good for you!

CD29 today. AF due any day from now (cycle length has been as long as 35 days in the past!).

Just playing the waiting game. Feeling very premenstrual, very on edge and emotional, sore BBs. I hate PMT!

Teensy bit hopeful that AF will not arrive but like you say, all the signs are there :(

Woohoo!! Good news SJ!

I am in the tww with you now. I think I'm just waiting for AF though - we have DTD once (yes, once!) this month. I think it was about 2 days before ovulation, so is a bit of a long shot.

Fingers crossed, and time for a nice cup of tea... :coffee:

The only positive I can see in all this, is that while I've got this to focus on, I'm not worrying too much about fertility problems. I'm fairly convinced that if I get the timing right I'll get my BFP. There's got to be an upside, right? :wacko:

Right! We have to think positive, and BTW, 2 days before ovulation is great timing!

Let's ride the TWW out together Viccat and Kelly.

GreenJelly, where are you? Hope all is OK?

Here I am Sara! Thanks for asking! Ive been on holiday (a week in Center Parcs) which is really good for taking ones mind off calendars and ov sticks! I just realised I probably am due to ovulate any day so might POAS in a minute! I didnt get a smiley face at all last month. We DTD a couple of times on holiday (not easy as parents and sister were in the same villa... perhaps that added to the excitement...) and need to get down to it some more this week really. Lots of babies in Center Parcs. It was a pramfest! So yes, looking like the TWW for us all. Good luck all. nice to be back! Although I dont want to start obsessing again! xxx

Just realised I am a week behind on the rest of the posts (note to self - finish reading thread before jumping in with a reply). most of you are at the end of the TWW now... I hope AF has stayed away for you all. Im keeping everything crossed.
xxxx

Just realised I am a week behind on the rest of the posts (note to self - finish reading thread before jumping in with a reply). most of you are at the end of the TWW now... I hope AF has stayed away for you all. Im keeping everything crossed.
xxxx

Hi! Nice to have you back. Glad you had good hols, never been to Center Parks but sounds like fun!

Looks like my 2WW might be coming to an end shortly! Trying to be philosophical about it and focusing on next month. But like you say, trying not to obsess!

How is everyone else? Very quiet on this thread for a change :)

Here I am Sara! Thanks for asking! Ive been on holiday (a week in Center Parcs) which is really good for taking ones mind off calendars and ov sticks! I just realised I probably am due to ovulate any day so might POAS in a minute! I didnt get a smiley face at all last month. We DTD a couple of times on holiday (not easy as parents and sister were in the same villa... perhaps that added to the excitement...) and need to get down to it some more this week really. Lots of babies in Center Parcs. It was a pramfest! So yes, looking like the TWW for us all. Good luck all. nice to be back! Although I dont want to start obsessing again! xxx
Did you go POAS? Any luck?

LOL - just waiting for AF to turn up. Really want to get it out the way and move onto next month now!

Me and OH had a good talk a couple of weeks ago about TTC and the frustration I have felt this month. We talked about how I communicate "this is an important day" without putting him under too much pressure. He was really honest and I feel much more positive about TTC next month now.... :thumbup:

Did you go POAS? Any luck?

LOL - just waiting for AF to turn up. Really want to get it out the way and move onto next month now!

Me and OH had a good talk a couple of weeks ago about TTC and the frustration I have felt this month. We talked about how I communicate "this is an important day" without putting him under too much pressure. He was really honest and I feel much more positive about TTC next month now.... :thumbup:
Good for you Viccat. So how do you 'communicate' without the pressure? Is there a code word? I POAS this afternoon - a cheapy stick and had just a very faint line so I will keep testing. Might even treat myself to an expensive CB stick tomorrow! We DTD last night which is good news. You know all that stuff about slow swimmers producing a girl etc? So do we stop DTD now if we think we would like a girl? I know we shouldnt be choosy in our gender selection and should be happy with anything but it does make me wonder... Sara, how you doing? xx

hey ladies just popping in at friends using her internet mine shut down till 11th due to move miss you guys loads ive got ewcm so the dread has started hope your all ok any news anyone dont forget me ill be back on the night of the 11th luv ya all hugs xxxx

Good for you Viccat. So how do you 'communicate' without the pressure? Is there a code word? I POAS this afternoon - a cheapy stick and had just a very faint line so I will keep testing. Might even treat myself to an expensive CB stick tomorrow! We DTD last night which is good news. You know all that stuff about slow swimmers producing a girl etc? So do we stop DTD now if we think we would like a girl? I know we shouldnt be choosy in our gender selection and should be happy with anything but it does make me wonder... Sara, how you doing? xx
LOL ....... kind of! Apparently I've got to seduce him (not the exact words used but it suffices) rather than demand we DTD :haha:

Good news on DTD! Not a clue what is supposed to produce a girl or a boy :shrug: Personally I'd prefer a boy - perhaps I should get reading!

hey ladies just popping in at friends using her internet mine shut down till 11th due to move miss you guys loads ive got ewcm so the dread has started hope your all ok any news anyone dont forget me ill be back on the night of the 11th luv ya all hugs xxxx
Hiya kelly - I was wondering how you were. Try not to stress too much - perhaps it is time for the fail safe nightie? :laugh2:

Hey all, I'm OK, bit sad as can feel AF starting but sure will feel better tomorrow and gear myself up for another month.

I would be glad to have either girl or boy!

Oh Sara, sorry to hear that. I like your positive thinking though.

Kelly, hurry back! How is the move going? Are you madly packing?

Viccat, apparently for a boy, they say you should DTD close to ovulation as the male sperm swim faster but dont live as long. I dont know. It cant be 100% correct can it. There must be a little bit left to chance. And Sara, you are right. Either would be great

Hey all - I am out for this month. The :witch: arrived and I am giving myself the silver lining that at least I didn't waste a pregnancy test for just being a day late.

How are you all doing? :flower:

Oh viccat - that's a shame - better luck this month!!

Hey all - I am out for this month. The :witch: arrived and I am giving myself the silver lining that at least I didn't waste a pregnancy test for just being a day late.

How are you all doing? :flower:

Hi Viccat! Mine arrived today too, so am CD1. Are you toooo?

I felt that it was gonna start last night, like I said yesterday, felt a bit sad, but feeling much better today! PMT disappeared! (that always helps).

I also didn't waste a preggo test (was 4 days late if you based it on 28 day cycle but not really normal for me!) so yes that is also a positive. Had decided if it didn't come by Friday a.m. (had a bit of spotting past 2 days) would do a test but now no need. Another positive is that I am having a nice glass of wine to celebrate??!

Oh and another thing.............I did some symptom spotting just to see for next time and I had: Nausea, loose bowels (sorry TMI!), "soapy" taste in mouth, sore boobs (kinda burny) and last few days nipples too, and indigestion. So I am NEVER going to consider symptoms again in the 2WW. I think you can have them and either be pregnant OR get your period. I don't mind others doing it, but I don't find it fun as I get my hopes up :( So everyone else, please don't stop if it makes you feel better but I'll prob not get involved. God I feel like a bit of a killjoy now, but I was getting my hopes up a bit and felt a bit gutted initially when I realised AF was coming.

Right, now I've got that off my chest!!!!!

So we are kind of cycle buddies then Viccat? How many days cycle are you usually?

I don't think we will hear from Kelly til she's moved house.

Green, where are you at now in your cycle?

HP, what news?

SJ x x x :hugs:

I saw somewhere that the 2ww symptoms differ depending on which ovary does the ovulating. I know some months I had loads of symptoms and period pain other times not so much.
Symptom spotting is horrid really, plays many tricks. Having spent most months thinking I hadn't achieved meant it was more surprising when I did.
Most months I knew we hadn't dtd at the right time, however that is what I felt when I actually did!

Don't give up - it's your turn soon!

I'm at 17 weeks, nearly half way through. Getting bigger! Been to an aqua natal fitness class tonight. Doing fine though. Need to fit in a bit more exercise!

Hiya Sara - yep, today (Thursday) is also CD1 for me. I might have sneaked a glass of red with my dinner too :wine: purely medicinal to dull the tummy pain, honest. This also means I can go for my mammogram on Monday afternoon and set my mind at ease that all is well.

I am normally 28 days, although was 29 this month. Ovulation should be about CD12/13. You?

To be honest, I don't really symptom spot either. I reckon the only time I'm going to allow myself to get excited is if the usual AF symptoms don't happen. Then I'll probably be unbearable :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->