OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

Hiya Sara - yep, today (Thursday) is also CD1 for me. I might have sneaked a glass of red with my dinner too :wine: purely medicinal to dull the tummy pain, honest. This also means I can go for my mammogram on Monday afternoon and set my mind at ease that all is well.

I am normally 28 days, although was 29 this month. Ovulation should be about CD12/13. You?

To be honest, I don't really symptom spot either. I reckon the only time I'm going to allow myself to get excited is if the usual AF symptoms don't happen. Then I'll probably be unbearable :haha:

Anywhere from 28-33 days over past 6 months! Used to be more or less spot on 28 until started TTC, I wonder if it is all the stress? Ovulation around CD18-19 so feels like a long time away!

I saw somewhere that the 2ww symptoms differ depending on which ovary does the ovulating. I know some months I had loads of symptoms and period pain other times not so much.
Symptom spotting is horrid really, plays many tricks. Having spent most months thinking I hadn't achieved meant it was more surprising when I did.
Most months I knew we hadn't dtd at the right time, however that is what I felt when I actually did!

Don't give up - it's your turn soon!

I'm at 17 weeks, nearly half way through. Getting bigger! Been to an aqua natal fitness class tonight. Doing fine though. Need to fit in a bit more exercise!

Aww thanks, I've been feeling pretty rubbish all day to be honest, so good to hear from you!

Wow, nearly 1/2 way through!!!!!!

Hiya Sara - yep, today (Thursday) is also CD1 for me. I might have sneaked a glass of red with my dinner too :wine: purely medicinal to dull the tummy pain, honest. This also means I can go for my mammogram on Monday afternoon and set my mind at ease that all is well.

I am normally 28 days, although was 29 this month. Ovulation should be about CD12/13. You?

To be honest, I don't really symptom spot either. I reckon the only time I'm going to allow myself to get excited is if the usual AF symptoms don't happen. Then I'll probably be unbearable :haha:

Oh and Viccat, meant to ask about the Mammogram. Are you OK?

Yeah, fine cheers :) I popped a separate thread up about it, so I didn't hijack this one. I'm going in on Monday to get it done, and genuinely think they will find nothing wrong. It's just a precaution. :)

Yeah, fine cheers :) I popped a separate thread up about it, so I didn't hijack this one. I'm going in on Monday to get it done, and genuinely think they will find nothing wrong. It's just a precaution. :)

Yes, sure it will be absolutely fine. Good luck :hugs:

HOw did you get on Viccat? And the rest of you? I'm in the 2WW. The quite nice thing is Ive lost track slightly of what day Im on which is quite a novelty. My work is a bit manic so I dont have time to Google my calendar or time to think about my symptoms (none, it seems). I dont think I have 'caught' but time will tell. 2 of my good friends have had babies in the last month. They both seem knackered but happy! At least I get to sleep all night I suppose! xxxx

Hi all ...... having a confusing morning. CBFM has gone to "high" and it is only CD7 :wacko: Even more worrying there is a noticeable LH line there. I'm a bit concerned that I am ovulating really early and hence it will not be viable.

I think I might get some OPKs at lunch time to double check what is going on. Feeling a bit frustrated at the moment - it seems like every month something goes wrong! :shrug:

you hoo ladies im back how are you all xxx well i got my plus opk and bdind was bad we did it the once so not holding out on this month its driving me mad xx on a plus side i love my new house its so nice at last i can settle

Hi All!!!!

Green, I wish I could lose track! GL for your 2WW, I'm CD7 now and not much to report except successful BD, but far to early!

Viccat, how was Monday's appointment? Also, did you get OPKs and what was the result? Did you have a normal period last month BTW?

Kelly! Lovely to have you back. Glad you like your new pad, and remember it only takes the once! You never know......................

I do hope one of us gets our BFP this month, we deserve it!!!!

i agree sara we need a bfp this month oh and im with you on the sympton spotting if i went by that id be preg every month so thats a no for me too xx

you hoo ladies im back how are you all xxx well i got my plus opk and bdind was bad we did it the once so not holding out on this month its driving me mad xx on a plus side i love my new house its so nice at last i can settle
Oooooooo really pleased that you're into your new house and are loving it! Perhaps next month when things are less busy you'll get more BD time? :flower:

Viccat, how was Monday's appointment? Also, did you get OPKs and what was the result? Did you have a normal period last month BTW?

I do hope one of us gets our BFP this month, we deserve it!!!!
Glad to hear you're getting some successful BD'ing in - it sounds as if it is getting easier all the time. Practice makes perfect! :winkwink:

Monday's appointment was fine thanks - got the results today and they are all clear, which is great. :thumbup: I am hoping I'll a) get pregnant and b) that will sort out the faulty boob. :wacko:

I got an OPK, and there is a faint LH line, but nothing to suggest the surge before ovulation. It is a relief that it agrees with the CBFM! I guess I must just have enough LH in my system for tests to pick up. :shrug:

glad your appointment was ok viccat must be a weight off your mind

Hi all,
I'm new to this site and was really relieved to read your posts and replies.... I'm trying to concieve my second child, my first is 19 years old, so this all feels new to me. I am experiencing so much frustration and worry about whether I can even get pregnant, I'm about to turn 40 in September and trying to stay positive....
Sometimes I can't help but think that if my DH really wanted a child then wouldn't he just want to BD more? If the roles were reversed I'd be trying to get my sperm anyway I could...lol. But rationally, I get his perspective, you know, being in the mood and all that.

We have a similar issue in terms of him feeling pressured and then not able to DTD. Last month I had the surge and 36 hours later I was totally stressed out thinking 'we are running out of time' and getting more and more anxious about it. Then I had a chat with my friend and came up with the 'just pretend you don't care' along with trying to be upbeat and hopefully get him in the mood that way....teamed with sexy lingerie! Anywho, it worked and we BD just in time.
Now the crazy two week wait!

Hi kath1209 welcome to our thread the ladies on here are so supportive im so glad you managed to bd in time my oh always feels pressure then we cant dtd and i get so upset as im like you im 39 at min 40 next year and the thought of waiting another month feels me with dread. i dream of these stonkers these girls talk about on the other threads lmao anyway you can wait with me as in too in the tww but bding for me wasnt that great this month so not holding out much hope but ill cheer you along xx

Hi Katherine :hi: nice to have you join us.

Well done you for staying upbeat when you were on the clock! I have to admit, I'm terrible for getting upset, withdrawing and generally being a stroppy mare when OH is not playing ball. I'm very impressed with anyone who stays calm under these circumstances.

Good luck in the tww ladies - fingers crossed!

I am on CD10 and having an odd cycle. I use CBFM and it looked like I had an early LH surge on CD8. However monitor didn't think so :shrug: and EWCM started appearing as normal yesterday. We managed to DTD yesterday (just in case) and I'm waiting to see if the weekend brings another LH surge.

Hi Katherine :hi: nice to have you join us.

Well done you for staying upbeat when you were on the clock! I have to admit, I'm terrible for getting upset, withdrawing and generally being a stroppy mare when OH is not playing ball. I'm very impressed with anyone who stays calm under these circumstances.

Good luck in the tww ladies - fingers crossed!

I am on CD10 and having an odd cycle. I use CBFM and it looked like I had an early LH surge on CD8. However monitor didn't think so :shrug: and EWCM started appearing as normal yesterday. We managed to DTD yesterday (just in case) and I'm waiting to see if the weekend brings another LH surge.

Calmness is only on the outside, viccat, inside I'm just trying to not let on how completely crushed I'll be if we dont even try :wacko:

But you should see me when we DTD at the 'right' time! I'm like a silly kid, all smiley and hopeful! :)

But you should see me when we DTD at the 'right' time! I'm like a silly kid, all smiley and hopeful! :)
Hahahhaha - that sounds familiar! I can go from feeling as if I could murder him, to hugging and kissing and telling him how much I love him in such a short space of time! :haha:

Most of the time I tried to keep inside how upset I was that we didn't try (or had no chance to try) - sometimes I couldn't though.

I had to have a chat with my husband on an occasion I was really upset, I think we were missing two opportunities when we were actually at home together (rare occurance). It then became a bit of a project but it was really difficult not to get upset when another month had passed.

But persistence does pay off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->