OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

Yes, let's all just do whatever it takes to DTD!! I know I will, every month, until I get my BFP!!
Feeling quite hopeful and happy this morning....thanks to you all for the support and company. Even when no one is online just reading and replying to threads helps heaps. I feel so much more connected and not so alone in this journey. None of my fiends have ever been through this, lucky them....they had either accidental pregnancies or they only took a few tries....envious!!

i get like that on another thread i go on for people who have had miscarriage they do the smep how i dream of doing that lol

Hello everyone! Welcome aboard Katherine. Did we all have a nice weekend? xxx

Weekend was good. Sadly back in to work tomorrow.

Didn't do too much this weekend. OH was working nights. Visited my parents last night.
Taking a break from sorting wardrobes. Pile for the loft, pile for the charity bag and some which are allowed to stay. I am now over run with coat hangers and regret all those times I asked the shop if I could keep them!

Weekend was too short! Had my Mum and older daughter (19y) over for dinner which was nice.
Back to work today, I'm a social worker and work with young at risk teens so it's interesting, sometimes confronting but always rewarding. The hardest part at the moment is all the young women who i work with that are pregnant, or even more heart breaking, the ones who treat their children really badly! Sometimes I just want to shake them and ask them if they know that so many women find conceiving stressful and difficult! Ok, rant over!!

SMEP - Sperm meets egg plan

But - I did have to look it up on the abbreviations page!!

im feeling really down bfn for me again was never hopeful this month just feels its never guna happen want to go to the docs but scared of messing my words and crap at talking dam my confidence i really think this isnt guna happen for me i feel like i should just give up on the other thred i go on im one of the last ones left from the old lot they are all pregnant so im guna stop going on there as makes me feel down
sorry ladies rant over

Oh kelly, I'm really sorry to hear that it is a BFN this month, and that you are feeling so down. :hugs:

Going to the docs sounds like a decent plan - but perhaps only if you feel up to continuing the TTC journey? When I read posts from the people using assisted conception, it sounds a tough road to take. On the other hand, it could be the fastest way to a BFP, so not an easy decision to make.

If you do decide to go, is there anyone you could take with you if you feel nervous about explaining things?

I've just had a look at your chart and it looks good - but if I am reading it correctly you are testing at 10DPO, is that correct?

Maybe you are not out this month just yet.

I've just had a look at your chart and it looks good - but if I am reading it correctly you are testing at 10DPO, is that correct?

Maybe you are not out this month just yet.

Hey all!

I agree with Viccat Kelly. See if there is anyone you can take along to the docs because it sounds like you do want to go. OR write down your questions before you go to make sure you remember to ask everything. I know it's scary but likely worthwhile, really because it is getting you so down.

I think I will go to my GP in a few months if no success.

Also, 10DPO is still early so don't give it up yet!

Welcome to Katherine BTW! All they way from sunny Adelaide!

CD13 for me today. Using Clearblue digital OPK this month, waiting for that Smiley face, thinking it may not appear............. Still early days tho cos ovulation probably isn't til around CD18. Managed to DTD successfully yesterday as EWM, so felt a little better but to be honest, it's too early and I am feeling the pressure. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! (that's how I feel).

How's everyone getting on?

This rubbish weather isn't helping my mood :growlmad:

I'm having a pretty lucky month :)

Last night was the inaugral session using a mooncup (without OH knowledge). No problem getting it in place, but I did have a bit of panic about removal this morning :shock: Not the most elegant moment I've ever had in a bathroom - next time I might light a few candles. :haha: The things we do!!

I am using OPKs as well as CBFM after my strange LH surge at CD8. DTD last night and then got my "peak" on CBFM this morning. This evening's OPK wasn't as dark as yesterday's so I'm hopeful that my surge was around the time we DTD :)

We really should BD again tonight, but I'll be gobsmacked if OH is up for it two nights in a row.

I'm having a pretty lucky month :)

Last night was the inaugral session using a mooncup (without OH knowledge). No problem getting it in place, but I did have a bit of panic about removal this morning :shock: Not the most elegant moment I've ever had in a bathroom - next time I might light a few candles. :haha: The things we do!!

I am using OPKs as well as CBFM after my strange LH surge at CD8. DTD last night and then got my "peak" on CBFM this morning. This evening's OPK wasn't as dark as yesterday's so I'm hopeful that my surge was around the time we DTD :)

We really should BD again tonight, but I'll be gobsmacked if OH is up for it two nights in a row.

Ha! Good for you. I have heard scary stories about Mooncup removals so well done for getting it out!!!! I hope you caught the surge, sounds like you did and timing was spot on.

We also DTD last night, EWCM but no positive OPK and more EWCM today (sometimes it seems to go on for ever!). OH said we should do it every day this week, I do think this is slightly OTT and optimistic tho! Well he's not well tonight so I guess that is that out the window, but am happy to wait til tomorrow. Like you, I would be gobsmacked if we managed 2 nights in a row!

I am starting to get stressed again about DTD near ovulation which I suspect is still a number of days away. I wish I could just chill out. And then we'll be in the TWW which is totally horrendous. Wish I could make all the stress disappear.............

Anyway, all I meant to say was well done for your timing :thumbup: Sounds spot on.

SJ x x x x:hugs:

well done ladies for sucessful bonking ok so mooncups ???? sounds scary just ignore my temps there not correct yeah guna go docs i think ill ring tomoz my mum dad visiting at min so could take my lovely mum love to all you ladies we deserve our bfp xx

Hello all
Our cycles have gone out of sync. I have been visited by the :witch: so I am out this month. Came on yesterday. Not as heavy or painful (so far) as some months so that's a blessing. I didnt really think I was PG as had no symptoms whatsoever but we did seem to DTD at the right times this month. 18 months of TTC now. It gets boring! So tempted to remove myself from Facebook as all that seems to be on there these days is photos of my friends' babies.
GOod luck with the BDing you girlies still in the OV zone!

xxxx

I meant to say that I think I am actually quite lucky as I have short cycles. This month was only 24 days which I dont think is a very good thing (not enough time for the egg to mature properly?) but at least I didnt go for days and days with no period to make me start thinking I might be PG. Anyone else got a short cycle? 24 days is the shortest cycle I have had this year - its usually about 26. How is a girl meant to keep track when it changes by up to 5 days a month?!

I know what you mean. Until I started ttc i was always 28 days...now its 26 mostly, but then last moth was 28 (so got my hopes way up only to be vistied by the witch!)...

i thought i was meant to af yesterday, but nothing and a BFN!
tested again this morning and again a BFN!

Just put me out of my misery and either give me af or BFP!

Try not to stress SJ, i know its hard though...
Thinking of you all and hoping.....

hi green sorry the witch got you my cycle changes every month but usually 26

hope you dont mind me asking as you mite of already said have you been to docs to discuss sorry if you already said xx

morning to all you ladies bfn for me but no surprise really i have no symptons wat soever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->