OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

well done ladies for sucessful bonking ok so mooncups ???? sounds scary just ignore my temps there not correct yeah guna go docs i think ill ring tomoz my mum dad visiting at min so could take my lovely mum love to all you ladies we deserve our bfp xx

Sounds good, let us know how you get on/what they say. Good to have your mum around.

Successful bonking continued tonight, unbelievable! We are breaking all personal records............

Mood a bit better, still no positive OPK though. Trying to be patient and hopefully our good run will continue :winkwink:

Glad to hear about your record breaking SJ

I had another BFN this morning, and i think i feel the wrath of the witch! Damn her! Hopefully my OH and I can break some records of our own in about 12 days lol!!

sorry kath the witch came wat a cow. hugs xx
not getting my hopes up this time
sara hooray for bonking..

afm i think i got another evap quite dark line but not holding out any hope

well done ladies for sucessful bonking ok so mooncups ???? sounds scary just ignore my temps there not correct yeah guna go docs i think ill ring tomoz my mum dad visiting at min so could take my lovely mum love to all you ladies we deserve our bfp xx
LOL - mooncup is designed for AF, and is a little rubber cup that sits inside you. A few people use them for TTC to keep the swimmers where they need to be, so I decided to give it a go (without telling OH :winkwink:) It seemed to be pretty effective although I kept waking up thinking "should I take it out yet?" :dohh:

I am really pleased that you've got your mum for support kelly. Did you manage to get an appointment?

I meant to say that I think I am actually quite lucky as I have short cycles. This month was only 24 days which I dont think is a very good thing (not enough time for the egg to mature properly?) but at least I didnt go for days and days with no period to make me start thinking I might be PG. Anyone else got a short cycle? 24 days is the shortest cycle I have had this year - its usually about 26. How is a girl meant to keep track when it changes by up to 5 days a month?!
Hi greenjelly - sorry to hear that the :witch: has arrived. Enjoy a glass of vino and we'll see you back in action in another week's time :)

24 doesn't seem too far off the average cycle length to me. Do you know what length your Follicular Phase and Luteal Phase are? From what I have read, it is the length of the Luteal Phase that is important. I cannot imagine that a couple of days off each phase makes much difference though :shrug:

And SJ ....... enjoy your practice sweety ..... I'm suitably jealous! :winkwink:

Sorry about AF Katherine/Green, it's a total bummer isn't it? Are you OK? Sometimes it's a relief to know one way or the other I think, it's the limbo time when AF is a bit late, or a little bit of spotting happens that I think is a total killer...........!

I am still without that positive OPK. It's CD15 now. I have the feeling tho from other cycles and looking at CM (think I am getting a bit obsessed by CM!) that I don't ovulate til CD18 or 19. So it we don't BD again then there is no chance of timing being good :( I know I am imagining the worst case scenario tho. I should chill out and remember when we used to BD with NO FINISHING AT ALL FOR 5-6 MONTHS!!! Crazy. I'm so glad those times seem to be over (fingers crossed!!!).

If I ever get a positive OPK I will be totally over the moon!

Green, like Viccat says, it's the luteal phase length that's important. From what I can gather, as long as it's 10 or more days between ovulation and AF, no probs, but some sites say 12 or more is better, but I think it's like anything, and I've read about girls with a luteal phase of less than 10 having no probs conceiving.

We do love to overthink it all, don't we????

Kelly, how are you? Are you OK?????

sorry kath the witch came wat a cow. hugs xx
not getting my hopes up this time
sara hooray for bonking..

afm i think i got another evap quite dark line but not holding out any hope

Evap quite dark line sounds quite hopeful? How many days til AF due? Must be tough waiting it out................. I hope so much you get your BFP, it is our time soon surely?????:hugs:

Sorry about AF Katherine/Green, it's a total bummer isn't it? Are you OK? Sometimes it's a relief to know one way or the other I think, it's the limbo time when AF is a bit late, or a little bit of spotting happens that I think is a total killer...........!

I am still without that positive OPK. It's CD15 now. I have the feeling tho from other cycles and looking at CM (think I am getting a bit obsessed by CM!) that I don't ovulate til CD18 or 19. So it we don't BD again then there is no chance of timing being good :( I know I am imagining the worst case scenario tho. I should chill out and remember when we used to BD with NO FINISHING AT ALL FOR 5-6 MONTHS!!! Crazy. I'm so glad those times seem to be over (fingers crossed!!!).

If I ever get a positive OPK I will be totally over the moon!

Green, like Viccat says, it's the luteal phase length that's important. From what I can gather, as long as it's 10 or more days between ovulation and AF, no probs, but some sites say 12 or more is better, but I think it's like anything, and I've read about girls with a luteal phase of less than 10 having no probs conceiving.

We do love to overthink it all, don't we????

Kelly, how are you? Are you OK?????

Thanks SJ, I'm okay. Disappointed but trying to focus on this month...hopefully there will lots of BDing but "I don't want to 'over think it'....mmm who am i kidding, i over think most things about ttc...lol
I did get some results back from my blood test. The doc said I am definitely ovulating so that is a relief. Now I'm trying to talk my OH into having some of his own investigations...
Hope you got your positive OPK soon! xx

hi ladies bfn on asda stick so thats me out waiting on af like an idiot again i got my hopes up

i think i just got my big fat positive

Attachments

• 2012-07-20 13.57.08.jpg
    2012-07-20 13.57.08.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 8
Yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I am bizarrely chuffed to be the first to reply! Keeping my fingers crossed that you've got a sticky bean there kelly! :hugs:

i know i know i did a first response im so scared i never thought was in with a chance just once ladies i sobbed my heart out when i saw the line

i know i know i did a first response im so scared i never thought was in with a chance just once ladies i sobbed my heart out when i saw the line

Aw, you totally deserve it! I looked at your chart, you did it once with an OPK but twice before that didn't you? Sorry if I am being too nosey!

Did you have any symptoms this month or none?

Wow, it's so amazing! You must still be in shock!!!:thumbup:

sara i really am when i got my plus opk we didnt manage but we did it the day after so that was when i also used concieve plus xx im so nervous now hope this one sticks

my main sympton is mega bloating real bad i have cramps so bit worried hope af doent come

ARGH!! Kelly! Thats brilliant news! Catching up on a few days posts here so bear with me - did you get a few BFNs and then suddenly a positive?! And really, no symptoms to make you think you might be? I'm really pleased for you. It must feel so weird to know its finally happened!
:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->