OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

hi green sorry the witch got you my cycle changes every month but usually 26

hope you dont mind me asking as you mite of already said have you been to docs to discuss sorry if you already said xx

morning to all you ladies bfn for me but no surprise really i have no symptons wat soever

I dont mind you asking Viccat. I had a test about 6 months ago which suggested I am ovulating. So thats good. The next step is to check my tubes but we need to get my OH's swimmers tested first before they will look any more into my 'bits'. He should be ok as he has fathered before although it was a while back now. I suppose I keep naievly (sp?) believing that it will just happen naturally. What is this CQ10 I keep reading about? xxxx

well done ladies for sucessful bonking ok so mooncups ???? sounds scary just ignore my temps there not correct yeah guna go docs i think ill ring tomoz my mum dad visiting at min so could take my lovely mum love to all you ladies we deserve our bfp xx
LOL - mooncup is designed for AF, and is a little rubber cup that sits inside you. A few people use them for TTC to keep the swimmers where they need to be, so I decided to give it a go (without telling OH :winkwink:) It seemed to be pretty effective although I kept waking up thinking "should I take it out yet?" :dohh:

I am really pleased that you've got your mum for support kelly. Did you manage to get an appointment?

I meant to say that I think I am actually quite lucky as I have short cycles. This month was only 24 days which I dont think is a very good thing (not enough time for the egg to mature properly?) but at least I didnt go for days and days with no period to make me start thinking I might be PG. Anyone else got a short cycle? 24 days is the shortest cycle I have had this year - its usually about 26. How is a girl meant to keep track when it changes by up to 5 days a month?!
Hi greenjelly - sorry to hear that the :witch: has arrived. Enjoy a glass of vino and we'll see you back in action in another week's time :)

24 doesn't seem too far off the average cycle length to me. Do you know what length your Follicular Phase and Luteal Phase are? From what I have read, it is the length of the Luteal Phase that is important. I cannot imagine that a couple of days off each phase makes much difference though :shrug:

And SJ ....... enjoy your practice sweety ..... I'm suitably jealous! :winkwink:

I dont know what my follicular phase length is. Isnt it always 14 days from ovulation to CD1? So if my cycle this month was 24 days, does that mean I ov'd on day 12? Seems a bit regimented for my body! How do I find out more details? I dont temp...

Congrats Kelly! That's a positive all right.

OMG Kelly, I am soooo happy for you! I actually got butterflies when I saw your test. I am thinking of you and your little bean xx
BTW my OH thinks I'm a bit nuts as I said out loud when I saw your post "OMG, Kelly got a positive!"

OMG Kelly, I am soooo happy for you! I actually got butterflies when I saw your test. I am thinking of you and your little bean xx
BTW my OH thinks I'm a bit nuts as I said out loud when I saw your post "OMG, Kelly got a positive!"

That's funny, but I am chuffed for her too!

Feeling a bit down as our good spell seems to have run out, just when I think I am around ovulation :nope: OH too tired last night, then unsuccessful attempt this morning. No positive OPK. Starting to wonder what the point of all this is and if am even ovulating. I wonder if temping would give me a better idea? I don't think OPKs work for me. I am fed up of seeing an empty circle on the display. :cry:

Gonna get on with my day now and try and forget about it. I hate it that it sometimes takes over my life...........

Hope everyone else OK

Feeling a bit down as our good spell seems to have run out, just when I think I am around ovulation :nope: OH too tired last night, then unsuccessful attempt this morning. No positive OPK. Starting to wonder what the point of all this is and if am even ovulating. I wonder if temping would give me a better idea? I don't think OPKs work for me. I am fed up of seeing an empty circle on the display. :cry:

Gonna get on with my day now and try and forget about it. I hate it that it sometimes takes over my life...........

Hope everyone else OK

I can sooo relate Sara :hugs:
As much as i am trying not to I am already getting anxious about ovulation, already adding up days and working out when we should BD! Then I worry about the OH, will he be too tired, too busy, too distracted, too pressured......ugh!!
Think I'll go and have a pizza now!

sara i really know how you feel i would not make a pass at other half at all bet he then comes onto you temping will let you know but has to be the same time every day i was always crap at it dont be down honey big cyber hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dont know what my follicular phase length is. Isnt it always 14 days from ovulation to CD1? So if my cycle this month was 24 days, does that mean I ov'd on day 12? Seems a bit regimented for my body! How do I find out more details? I dont temp...
Apparently your luteal phase (ovulation to CD1) doesn't change from month to month. If your cycle changes length, then it means your follicular phase (CD1 to ovulation) has changed length rather than your luteal phase (ovulation to CD1).

I never knew that until recently - and it has proved true. In month 1 of using CBFM I ovulated (I guess) on CD12 and had a cycle of 28 days. Month 2 I ovulated on CD13 and my cycle was 29 days......

Do you know which day you ovulate?

Kelly - how are you doing today? Any more tests to share with us? :D

hi viccat im a nervous wreck did another frer this morning no darker but still positive im so worried already i really hope this is it xx

hope all you ladies are ok mega hugs to you

hi viccat im a nervous wreck did another frer this morning no darker but still positive im so worried already i really hope this is it xx

hope all you ladies are ok mega hugs to you

Thank you for being so sweet to me. Still positive that's great!!!!! You should speak to HPMINI, where are you HP?

Feeling a bit better. Tried again last night (OH idea, didn't say anything like you said and he asked me) and it was a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a bit worried about the ovulation thing and maybe I'm not O'ing. So am seriously thinking will do the temping next month to check. Think I am done with OPKs. OH is away during likely fertile time next month, so pressure will be off and I can try and get to grips with things.

How is everyone this morning?

Lovely and sunny in the UK for a change!

Kelly hang in there, we are here for you. I would be nervous wreck too:hugs:

Hope everyone else OK

I can sooo relate Sara :hugs:
As much as i am trying not to I am already getting anxious about ovulation, already adding up days and working out when we should BD! Then I worry about the OH, will he be too tired, too busy, too distracted, too pressured......ugh!!
Think I'll go and have a pizza now!

Kath, do you track ovulation at all or have you done that in the past?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees for bonking sara wahoo i would keep up with the opk cant you use the cheap ones i used there fab

yeah wheres hp wahoo hp?????

hows everyone else

Sara, I've been using OPK since March. Before that, ntnp since September.
At first I thought I wasn't ovulating so started testing twice a day (bought a whole heap of cheap ones) and found my LH surge was often there in the morning and gone by night so I missed it a couple of times.
I've never temped but thinking about it and might try one of those saliva microscopes...
How's your OPK experience so far?

Hey Kelly! How are you traveling? I'm feeling pretty good. Your BFP encouraged me to stay hopeful.

im glad kath i feel bit guilty posting sometimes if you guys want me to leave i will xx

im glad kath i feel bit guilty posting sometimes if you guys want me to leave i will xx

STAY!!! you give us hope you and HP, and of course Seity!

I am worried about internet cheapies arriving and OH wondering what they are as I think will freak him out...........

I am planning chilled month next month, no pressure to conceive as timing won't work with OH away, so can see when temps do and look for pattern. If there isn't one then off to the GP I think! To be honest I would rather know that we can't conceive than keep hammering away at it every month for no point! :haha:

I know Kelly, I was over the moon and in shock when we did it successfully!

Don't be a stranger, we need you here :hugs: Don't forget us with all your new preggo friends!

At first I thought I wasn't ovulating so started testing twice a day (bought a whole heap of cheap ones) and found my LH surge was often there in the morning and gone by night so I missed it a couple of times.
I've never temped but thinking about it and might try one of those saliva microscopes...

What time of day do you temp and how often? I am rubbish at not drinking loads so my urine is pretty dilute most of time. The experts at Clearblue said testing with FMU would be OK, but a lot of people have said it isn't!

Use Boots own last month and the line got darker but not as dark as line around CD 17. Made sense tho, seemed to be a day or so before O last month based on CM.

This month have tested twice a day with nothing. First think in AM and then when home from work (around 5pm). Will keep going but not doing it again next month. Can't do it during the day, totally impractical where I work!!!

I thought it might make things easier but it has just made me more worried!

Helloooooooooo! I'm here!

Kelly, the test looks good. I actually left it a whole week before testing so my line was so dark! Fingers crossed it sticks for you.

I'm feeling quite round! Shocking that I'm only about 20 weeks! And it's not twins, there's no way another one can be hiding! I have my next scan on 27th July - very exciting! Will be good to have a reminder that something is there.

Not going to find out the sex though!

Other than feeling round and having clothing crises and starting to find it awkward to bend comfortably all is okay.

I never shared my ovulation test kits with my OH - I think he would have found it too freaky.

hey hp hello hope glad your ok xxx
Af day today pleeeeeeeease dont come

hows everyone today xx

What time of day do you temp and how often? I am rubbish at not drinking loads so my urine is pretty dilute most of time. The experts at Clearblue said testing with FMU would be OK, but a lot of people have said it isn't!

Use Boots own last month and the line got darker but not as dark as line around CD 17. Made sense tho, seemed to be a day or so before O last month based on CM.

This month have tested twice a day with nothing. First think in AM and then when home from work (around 5pm). Will keep going but not doing it again next month. Can't do it during the day, totally impractical where I work!!!

I thought it might make things easier but it has just made me more worried!

I haven't ever used temps, but I think you are meant to do it at the same time each day. Some info I read says do it first thing when you get up. I found the OPK confusing to start with as didnt get a second line. I usually test before work, about 8 and then about 12 hours later. I don't share with my OH unless it shows the second dark line. Then I usually tell him I'm likely to ov in 24 hours...but really there is supposed to be a 36 hour window. Then I try to leave it up to him. Well as much as possible as I tend to get really anxious around then, thinking he might be too tired etc...

I had blood test done on day 21 to see if I am ovulating, which showed I am, so that's something! I would love him to have a test but he's not really that proactive so it might take some time. He is much more laid back about it than I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->