OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

im glad kath i feel bit guilty posting sometimes if you guys want me to leave i will xx

Are you kidding, we need you. You provide hope and encouragement for all of us. I look forward to hearing about your journey....don't leave!

hi all - just a quick message as i am on hols and won't be around for a few days. at least it makes the 2ww go by faster!

Hope everyone is happy and healthy, and kelly that AF doesn't show up.

:hug:

have a nice time viccat..
Thanks ladies i want to stay here feel we have something in common feeling poo today think i have a headcold coming dodne another test much darker easy to see now

lol i know dp dying for a shag he can get stuffed lol only joking ladies tee hee

I'm expecting to ov on the 31 st, I hope! And I always get a bit crazy leading up to it. :wacko::wacko:.. .worrying about whether we will BD...worrying about the tww...worrying about whether I'll get a BFN again...worrying this will never happen....crazy stuff! :dohh:
And then at the same time trying to stay hopeful and positive :dust:
Enough about my crazy times!

How is everyone?
Kelly, how are you doing?

Katherine - you have every reason to stay hopeful and positive - that's because it will be your turn soon!

Loads of people said that to me and I didn't really believe them but tomorrow I am having my 20 week scan! Nervous but excited!

I'm expecting to ov on the 31 st, I hope! And I always get a bit crazy leading up to it. :wacko::wacko:.. .worrying about whether we will BD...worrying about the tww...worrying about whether I'll get a BFN again...worrying this will never happen....crazy stuff! :dohh:
And then at the same time trying to stay hopeful and positive :dust:
Enough about my crazy times!

How is everyone?
Kelly, how are you doing?

I know EXACTLY what you mean! In horrible 2WW now. Trying to cast it all away from my mind, but GOD it's hard!

Good luck with the BD-ing.............

Thanks for your positive words HP. I hope my time does come too!

Good luck for your scan. You can share the pic here too if you want to, I'm sure everyone will be thrilled to see it! I know I would love to. :hugs:

Katherine - you have every reason to stay hopeful and positive - that's because it will be your turn soon!

Loads of people said that to me and I didn't really believe them but tomorrow I am having my 20 week scan! Nervous but excited!

Thanks HP, most of the time I stay hopeful... x

wow hp fabulous thankyou xx

im ok kath thanks having some wobble days im so worried im going to have another mc at the minute lots of the other ladies take low dose asprin to help with mc they self subscribe i really dont know what to do

sara yay for tww xx

kelly - I'm not sure that you should self prescribe yourself anything.

Fingers crossed that your bean sticks!

wow hp fabulous thankyou xx

im ok kath thanks having some wobble days im so worried im going to have another mc at the minute lots of the other ladies take low dose asprin to help with mc they self subscribe i really dont know what to do

sara yay for tww xx

Can you get some advise about the aspirin, like do you have 24 hour healthlines? We have advise lines you can call and ask about things like that...but I have heard about the aspirin thing too.

I'm on cd 10 today so trying to stay positive for BDing in the next few days, even though OH is already sounding like he has a lot on this week....:shrug:

fingers crossed kath we need some more bfp this month xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm hoping for BFPs all round! Bring it on!!

Kelly...stay strong and positive.... though i know it must be hard to stay strong and not stress when you have experienced such heartbreak xxxx. Sending you so much :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->