OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

I'm hoping for BFPs all round! Bring it on!!

Kelly...stay strong and positive.... though i know it must be hard to stay strong and not stress when you have experienced such heartbreak xxxx. Sending you so much :dust:

Yep Kelly, keep strong. How are you today?

Kath, good luck with BD-ing...........

Feeling PMT symptoms, CD25. Doing quite well with keeping mind off things but it's sooo hard!

I'm hoping for BFPs all round! Bring it on!!

Kelly...stay strong and positive.... though i know it must be hard to stay strong and not stress when you have experienced such heartbreak xxxx. Sending you so much :dust:

Yep Kelly, keep strong. How are you today?

Kath, good luck with BD-ing...........

Feeling PMT symptoms, CD25. Doing quite well with keeping mind off things but it's sooo hard!

I'll be doing my best to put no pressure on the oh, well I'll try :rofl:
Glad to hear your able to take yor mind off the tww...mostly...don't even worry about symptoms, you just never know :flower:

thanks ladies im so nervous as my first appointment is at 8 weeks and this is just to get paperwork done first scan not till 12 weeks the last time i had my 12 week scan i was told i had a mmc and baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks scared im guna have to wait that long again to be told the same thing

thanks ladies im so nervous as my first appointment is at 8 weeks and this is just to get paperwork done first scan not till 12 weeks the last time i had my 12 week scan i was told i had a mmc and baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks scared im guna have to wait that long again to be told the same thing

Stay hopeful..I have a really good feeling for you :hugs:
Can you talk to the dr and let them know about your worry? They might be able to do/say something to reassure you??

That must have been devastating.

Have you spoken to your doctor about how scared you are?

I think you should make an appointment as it's such a long time to worry.

What about the girls on the other thread you post on? How did they cope?

:hugs::hugs:

lots of them went on to have reasurrence scans a heart beat can be seen from about 6 to 7 weeks i think so think i will go docs then and talk to them the doc wasnt helpful at all just smiled at me like i was stupid im 5 weeks 3 days so will pop along in just over a week

So the OH and I BD this morning :happydance::happydance:
He set the alarm to get up early so we could DTD before i went to work....yay!!
I've been using OPK and thought I would get a double dark line today, as expecting ov Thursday, cd 14... But there was only one line...WTH! Did i even ov? Has anyone else had this happen? I'll keep testing for a couple of days but really confused :wacko:

Hey all - back from the holidays. De-stressed but shhhhhhh don't tell anyone ... I'm quite happy to be back at work :blush: On the positive side I had a teetotal week so feel virtuous (even if I am gagging for a glass of red).

Kelly - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hon. I cannot imagine how awful that 12 week scan must have been.

Katherine - glad you've got the OH so well trained! I might need to suggest something similar to mine - he is a morning person after all :D Unfortunately I cannot help on the OPK question. I've only used them a handful of times and have always got two lines.

SJ - I am CD27 and reckon I am out this cycle too. I noticed the good old irratibility of PMT at the weekend and everything suggests AF is on her way.

Oh well ..... i get two goes in August :happydance:

Hey all - back from the holidays. De-stressed but shhhhhhh don't tell anyone ... I'm quite happy to be back at work :blush: On the positive side I had a teetotal week so feel virtuous (even if I am gagging for a glass of red).

Kelly - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hon. I cannot imagine how awful that 12 week scan must have been.

Katherine - glad you've got the OH so well trained! I might need to suggest something similar to mine - he is a morning person after all :D Unfortunately I cannot help on the OPK question. I've only used them a handful of times and have always got two lines.

SJ - I am CD27 and reckon I am out this cycle too. I noticed the good old irratibility of PMT at the weekend and everything suggests AF is on her way.

Oh well ..... i get two goes in August :happydance:

OOOh, you sound so positive, that's great you had such a good time!

Yes, I am starting to feel grouchy, having trouble keeping things off my mind but doing my best! Well only another 2-4 days to wait!

That sounds like a very good idea Kelly x

So the OH and I BD this morning :happydance::happydance:
He set the alarm to get up early so we could DTD before i went to work....yay!!
I've been using OPK and thought I would get a double dark line today, as expecting ov Thursday, cd 14... But there was only one line...WTH! Did i even ov? Has anyone else had this happen? I'll keep testing for a couple of days but really confused :wacko:

I guess your O can shift each cycle and the OPKs don't always pick up the surge due to timing. I am not speaking from experience as I've never had a proper positive (only a near positive) but have heard things like this from other girls. I would say keep testing like you say x

Kelly - "google" Cow and Gate - there is a phone number on there for advice and I am sure they'll know about the aspirin thing.

you could of missed the surge are you sure of dates when you ov. some people temp as well that way you can tell when you have ov by the temp rise.

loving all the bedding ladies oh is sulking as we havent done it for ages lol

Thanks for your advice...I posted a pic of my OPK in my journal page and think I ov on Monday...but still testing! Just in case...Lol

you could of missed the surge are you sure of dates when you ov. some people temp as well that way you can tell when you have ov by the temp rise.

loving all the bedding ladies oh is sulking as we havent done it for ages lol

I usually ov on cd13 or 14 - 26/28 day cycles...hoping I did and hoping for a bit more BDing tonight, if I'm lucky!

Haha, make him wait I say!

Yoohoo :hi: I've just been looking at your OPK piccies in your journal, and yep I would agree the third from bottom looks good! I never got one that dark last month, although CBFM gave me a peak. We have similar cycles although I am 14 days behind (ahead?) of you :)

Kelly - I would say go and DTD with your hubby. I never realised until I was the one getting frustrated how much it can impact how you feel about your other half and your relationship. He needs to know you find him attractive and want him for more than just his :spermy:

Viccat, your wise reply made me think I was being a bit harsh, you are so right about our OHs knowing we love them and want them for more than just their :spermy: :blush:
Is a cbfm a digital OPK?

Is a cbfm a digital OPK?
Yep - it measures both estrogen and LH, as well as using info from previous cycles to tell you the best time to DTD.

Oh, and the :witch: has turned up so I am onto another (my 7th) cycle of TTC...

Is a cbfm a digital OPK?
Yep - it measures both estrogen and LH, as well as using info from previous cycles to tell you the best time to DTD.

Oh, and the :witch: has turned up so I am onto another (my 7th) cycle of TTC...

Oh poo. Sorry to hear about that, I wondered why you were feeling Blah....

AF not here yet for me but not due yet, but sure won't be far behing you :hugs: Then it will be my 12th cycle :(

OH and I talked this evening about TTC and the fact that we've done 6 months. We have agreed to try naturally for another 3 months. I am hoping that having these honest conversations will help him understand the importance of more BDing! :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->