OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

And I didn't even know about the cd 1 and the heavy flow thing! I've always counted from the first day of bleeding even though my day 2 is much heavier

I think with the CBFM it suggests that you use FMU to test so if you start bleeding during the day/evening/night - CD1 is the next morning.

Sara and Green...I don't want to go to work either...I don't think I can bear to meet with another teen pregnant mum addicted to drugs who couldn't give two shits about her babies....or do another pregnancy test that is a BFP and they don't want to have it....hate my job today.....:nope:
Oh hun ..... that sounds rotten ...... I don't think I could do that job, so kudos to you for giving your time over to people like that. :hugs:

hi ladies sorry you are feeling down big snuggle bums to you all xx as for the drinking thing on the month we got a bfp i really thought i was out and was drinking at 10 dpo and i got my bfp on 11 dpo wasnt happy with myself but without sounding like an alchy i bloody needed a drink at times.

green hey lovely weve all missed you but here for you when you need us it does take over your life and endless bfn would destroy me each month but have faith xx

afm been on the sofa for nearly 3 days feeling terible i have a phobia of being sick and at times i have come close i feel dreadful and cant eat a thing but hope this is a good thing have my scan on the 14 th so a little nervous about that

Sara and Green...I don't want to go to work either...I don't think I can bear to meet with another teen pregnant mum addicted to drugs who couldn't give two shits about her babies....or do another pregnancy test that is a BFP and they don't want to have it....hate my job today.....:nope:
Oh hun ..... that sounds rotten ...... I don't think I could do that job, so kudos to you for giving your time over to people like that. :hugs:

Thanks hon...it's not always that bad...just a bad day...most of my clients are pretty amazing :thumbup:

hi ladies sorry you are feeling down big snuggle bums to you all xx as for the drinking thing on the month we got a bfp i really thought i was out and was drinking at 10 dpo and i got my bfp on 11 dpo wasnt happy with myself but without sounding like an alchy i bloody needed a drink at times.

green hey lovely weve all missed you but here for you when you need us it does take over your life and endless bfn would destroy me each month but have faith xx

afm been on the sofa for nearly 3 days feeling terible i have a phobia of being sick and at times i have come close i feel dreadful and cant eat a thing but hope this is a good thing have my scan on the 14 th so a little nervous about that

Hey Kelly, so excited for you, having your scan soon...can't wait to hear how it went :happydance::happydance:
Sorry to hear your feeling crap :hugs::hugs:

Cor yes, Katherine what is your job? Are the people you work aware that you are TTC or do you have to keep it secret? Im quite blase about it at work. Recently lots of girls seem to be on maternity leave so Im wondering if there is a particular chair I should sit on!
I POAS this morning. Im CD22 (not sure how many after ov) and AF is due in about 3 days so I wasnt really expecting anything to show up. I even asked myself out loud why am i doing this test? its stupid. OH going for sperm test next week and I suppose I was hoping I could announce he doesnt have to go now! It was only a very cheapy PG stick so I dont feel I have wasted money. Just feel Ive let myself down on the will power front. I should be able to wait until at least CD25.
Kelly, sorry to hear you are feeling so rough. Being sick is never nice but does this not feel different because you know the reason? (not alcohol induced!)
Its good to hear you lot all eat and drink things we know arent good for us. Its true, we have to carry on having a life. We could give up all fun things and it still not happen.
Sara, hope you made it through Monday ok!
xxxx

Cor yes, Katherine what is your job? Are the people you work aware that you are TTC or do you have to keep it secret? Im quite blase about it at work. Recently lots of girls seem to be on maternity leave so Im wondering if there is a particular chair I should sit on!
I POAS this morning. Im CD22 (not sure how many after ov) and AF is due in about 3 days so I wasnt really expecting anything to show up. I even asked myself out loud why am i doing this test? its stupid. OH going for sperm test next week and I suppose I was hoping I could announce he doesnt have to go now! It was only a very cheapy PG stick so I dont feel I have wasted money. Just feel Ive let myself down on the will power front. I should be able to wait until at least CD25.

I'm a social worker at a youth health centre...12 to 25 year olds....I do mostly counseling but run groups there too....cooking, art, parenting etc.
Most of the staff know...I'm pretty open about...like "need to go home for lunch today, I'm ovulating!" that kind of thing :rofl: :rofl:
I've only told a few of my longer term clients, the ones I trust a bit and can be more open with...
Don't give yourself a hard time about testing early, it's hard enough getting a bfn, even when we know we should hold out...we've all done it :wacko:

Hello Katherine, thanks for asking. Im good. Working at home and watching the Olympics - and its a lovely sunny day here. Ive been out for lunch with my parents (dont tell work although I am catching up now...) so all in all very nice. Maybe dont ask me tomorrow as AF due then... keep thinking maybe, maybe but think it's unlikely really.
Still, complete on our new house on Tuesday so thats something to look forward to! How you are Katherine? :flower:

hey you guys lovely day here too was wondering what the sun looked like lol

I'm sat in a hotel room in a hot and excitable London town. I really wished I had tried to get a ticket for tonight's athletics - watching the 200m final on tv instead.

Charting and getting ready for the key TTC 7 days over the next week. :coffee:

How come you are in a hotel Viccat? Im quite happy watching on TV. I dont have to worry about getting home later and I have a toilet and drinks close to hand! Good luck next week!

Ladies,

I have been reading your posts and must say, they have helped me so much. My situation is similar but a little worse. My husband is actually NEVER able to "finish". I am 38 (soon turning 39) and have been trying for 4 months. We have gone the insemination route. It takes so much pressure off us and I know I will get his boys where they need to be all the time. However, no luck so far. We have started blood work and my numbers are coming back low and suggest no ovulation. However, I have had a least 3 very positive OPK's and all typical ovulation symptoms. So who knows what is happening. I have recently lost 35 pounds but need to lose another 50. So, I really feel this is all my fault and weight related. I have a very social lifestyle which includes cocktails and have made the decision that I need to change my habits pronto. I can't change my age/egg quality but I can change my body and what I do. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not going cold turkey but I can put a dent it the drinking for sure. I am starting supplements and I am on a good eating plan. So I guess it's a start. I am on CD 8 and will start my testing again tomorrow... Let the roller coaster begin again!!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone and I hope you don't mind me joining in. Friends are OK to talk to but really have NO idea what this feels like. My mind had played so many tricks on me it is crazy. I am seeing lines that don't exist, have symptoms that don't pan out...staring to feel like a nut bag.

Hello Katherine, thanks for asking. Im good. Working at home and watching the Olympics - and its a lovely sunny day here. Ive been out for lunch with my parents (dont tell work although I am catching up now...) so all in all very nice. Maybe dont ask me tomorrow as AF due then... keep thinking maybe, maybe but think it's unlikely really.
Still, complete on our new house on Tuesday so thats something to look forward to! How you are Katherine? :flower:

Cool here today, its winter in adelaide..I'm having the day off from work today...yay!
A new house is exciting!

I tested again today, another bfn! It's only 8or9 dpo though...still hopeful for us! A friend of mine on another thread just got her BFP and she had no symptoms at all....so fx!

Hi viccat and Kelly, thinking of you guys x

What you going to do with your day off Katherine? Its a lovely day here in England. I however, think AF is on her way. Had some intermittant tummy ache last night but convinced myself they werent like period pains but this morning the pain is much more constant and does seem to remind me of the familiar monthly feelings. I thought I might be in with a shot this month. :nope::nope:Onto September....

Not up to much, just went to the market and catching up on some house work...
Don't give up hope yet green! :hugs:

Hope has gone Katherine! The :witch: arrived today. Bang on schedule which I am grateful for. At least, I didnt get far along the "late period" thinking. So onto September. And you know what they say (apparently), new house, new baby. We will have to christen every room! :haha:
Hi Janey. Welcome aboard. Well done with the weight loss so far. Sounds impressive. What kind of insemination technique have you been using? (is it ok to ask that?). DIY with a syringe (we have done that) or done by a professional? Are you going for your first baby?

Green....at home with Syringe. Not the fun way to do things but otherwise it wouldn't happen. I never minded this issue before now. Saved me lots of $$ on BC. He feels so bad but he has ALWAYS had the issue with all women. So I know it isn't me. It's totally mental. Yes, this is our first.
Still waiting to hear from my doctor on my FSH level's. Nervous about that for sure.
Sorry to hear :witch:arrived. I know the dissappointment it brings. I had myself convinced this time last week. Hang in there.:thumbup:

Hey all, lots of posts to catch up on!

:hi: Hi janey and welcome. You seem so calm about the artificial insemination - I am in awe of you! As for the drinking, you're in good company :winkwink: and I'm sure each small healthy choice adds up. I get a gold star for only drinking cups of tea this evening, even though it is a Friday night!

Sorry about the :witch: green. It's definitely the low point in the month, so :hugs:

(I was in a hotel room because I was in London for a couple of day's with work)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed Katherine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->