• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

I'm out. :witch: just arrived...:cry:
Awww Katherine, sorry to hear that :hugs: this is just the shittyest part of the month isn't it?

Hi kelly - I am so pleased that your first scan went okay and you got to see that precious heartbeat. Fingers crossed you can relax a little bit now and that the rest goes so smoothly.

As for me, I managed to seduce OH last night - which means we have just beaten our previous personal best by DTD twice in 36 hours :haha: I am a much happier and relaxed bunny as a result.

However, I had a disturbed night's sleep and am not sure whether my temperature this morning is correct or not. :dohh: At 7am it was in line with pre-ovulation, which means I need to jump OH again! At 8am it was 0.2 degrees higher which would suggest post-ovulation. :shrug:

Hi Hortensia :hi: You sound in a similar position to me. If we do it more than a couple of times a month, that is a busy month for us! We are however very cuddly, and I am thankful that he'll be totally fine after childbirth (fingers crossed we reach that point) if I'm not in the mood.

Like Kath, I probably have the higher drive during the prime baby-making week, and that's the only time it causes friction. It did even before TTC, and I am even worse now. He is stepping up to the mark though, bless him :winkwink:

Kath - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

As for me, need to DTD tonight I reckon - CD14, temperature still low, and monitor says go for it. Watch out hubby! :happydance:

Hi viccat,

My OH is probably even keener on having a baby than I am at this point, it must be said, so he's very with the programme. We'll see if that translates to actually BDing more though!! :haha:

Fx for you this cycle too :)

Sorry to hear that Katherine. I caved this morning and did a cheapie test which of course was :bfn:

It's a bit early to test, but even so I feel I'm out this month. I'm just having the usual premenstrual symptoms, and AF due next Monday.

Roll on the next cycle?

this thread moves fast hey ladies just checking in to say had my scan all measuring to date 7+3 and saw a lovely heartbeat. there was a young girl that went in before me and she came out crying my heart really went out to her. hope your all well hugs to you all

So happy to hear about your scan Kelly..:hugs:

Awww Katherine, sorry to hear that :hugs: this is just the shittyest part of the month isn't it?

As for me, I managed to seduce OH last night - which means we have just beaten our previous personal best by DTD twice in 36 hours :haha: I am a much happier and relaxed bunny as a result.

However, I had a disturbed night's sleep and am not sure whether my temperature this morning is correct or not. :dohh: At 7am it was in line with pre-ovulation, which means I need to jump OH again! At 8am it was 0.2 degrees higher which would suggest post-ovulation. :shrug:

Hi viccat! Mmmmm...it does suck! Dusting myself off and ready for the next cycle!!

Twice in 36, I'm envious :happydance::happydance:

In terms of tempting I thought for accuracy you need to take it at about the same time everyday,before you get out of bed, as any activity can alter the temp...I'd probably put more faith in the digital

Just in case though give the seduction another go :haha:

Fx for you xx

Sorry to hear that Katherine. I caved this morning and did a cheapie test which of course was :bfn:

It's a bit early to test, but even so I feel I'm out this month. I'm just having the usual premenstrual symptoms, and AF due next Monday.

Roll on the next cycle?

Don't give up hope til you know af is here...I know women who didn't get a positive result until 14dpo...and had no symptoms....still have my fx'd for you

If she comes though, I'll be here too...lol...another fun filled cycle :wacko:

Awww Katherine, so sorry to hear AF has arrived. Its a right blow innit? Here's to September.
Hello Hortensia and Janey! Welcome aboard the good ship "OH Performance Anxiety".
My OH is less keen on a baby than I am (it would be my first but his 5th...) but thankfully he has a higher sex drive than I do so he is pretty much always up for it. He too has trouble 'finishing' sometimes though. Funny isnt it, when you are young you believe a bloke 'comes' at the barest touch. it really isnt true. At least, not once they get a bit older. I get into the whole sex thing after a little while but its so much easier to just settle down and go to sleep. I have to go to Glasgow tomorrow for 3 days which crosses my fertile window slightly. Very annoying. I get back late on Sunday and think I will have to jump OH's bones upon my return. Or else give up on September too. I cant believe how quickly this year has gone already. If we dont BD this month, its onto October... Scary stuff!
Hello Kelly! Great to hear about your scan. How are you feeling?
Viccat, Ive never temped so I cant offer any advice. Glad to hear you have been active though!
Sara, you ok? xxxxx

Hi Greenjelly :hi:

Yes, it's funny the things you find out when you're older, like the fact that all men aren't raging sex beasts, and that you won't get pregnant just by looking at a man!

I think it would have been more relaxed in my teens and twenties if I'd known all of that :wacko:

sorry kath that witch is a total twat

aafm feeling really poo have severe ms boo

Hi everyone!
I'm feeling hopeful about this cycle...it's gotta happen sooner or later...surely?
Kelly, sorry your feeling so crap :hugs:

Hey there!

saw this thread after DH got mad at me last night and therefore withheld DTD! He knew it was "the time too"!! Grrr anyone else have this problem? DH's holding out on them when they get angry?

Hi everyone!
I'm feeling hopeful about this cycle...it's gotta happen sooner or later...surely?
Oooo you sound really positive Katherine - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Hi SloanPet :hi: Nope, my OH withholds for a lot of reasons (tired, ill, not in the mood) but not when mad. That might be because when we have argued I am so mad with him that I would rather be poked in the eye with a stick than DTD :haha: He might be withholding but I wouldn't notice...

Does this happen often or is it a one off? Very annoying I can imagine :growlmad:

Hey there!

saw this thread after DH got mad at me last night and therefore withheld DTD! He knew it was "the time too"!! Grrr anyone else have this problem? DH's holding out on them when they get angry?

Hi everyone!
Oooo you sound really positive Katherine - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Hi SloanPet :hi: Nope, my OH withholds for a lot of reasons (tired, ill, not in the mood) but not when mad. That might be because when we have argued I am so mad with him that I would rather be poked in the eye with a stick than DTD :haha: He might be withholding but I wouldn't notice...

Does this happen often or is it a one off? Very annoying I can imagine :growlmad:

Hi Sloanpet...i guess inclined to agree with viccat, especially the stick int he eye comment....made me crack up btw! :rofl:....My OH doesn't really with hold cause he's angry either...probably cause if he's shitty I usually am too so it's the last thing on either of our minds....plus around ov time I try to do anything to lessen the stress...make his fav meals, do extra house work...ANYTHING to increase my chances. :rofl:

I think it's a bit mean to do that to you, especially when ttc can be really stressful anyway :hugs:

Katherine...
Sorry to hear the news, but love your rebound! Keep up the good attitude. There is always another shot!!

So, I am now starting my 2WW. UGH! Here we go. My brother in getting married next weekend and I am in the wedding so I have loads to get done. And my parents will be invading my home starting Wednedsay, so hopefully I won't have enough time to think about it. And thankfully,AF won't be due until after the wedding so my parents won't be around to see me loose it when she arrives.

Can you imagine if they were here during my O time? hahaha....."Mom, don't pay any attention to him and that cup and this syringe....ha!!!

I did talk to my husband yesterday and we are going to TRY to get this done naturally next month. We will try naturally at night, then the other way in the AM if it doesn't work.

Oh and I just heard from my doctor, my FSH level was normal, so my eggs should be OK. My progesterone was very low so she ordered me another Progesterone test to take next week. If it is low again, may need some additional help. The fun of TTC and being over 35!

Good luck to you all and I am looking forward to good news!!!

Hi everyone!

Hi Katherine! This is actually the only time its ever happened! the next day he told me it was because he wants the moment we concieve our child to be romantic! haha oh boy is he in for a treat! My DH seems to think its going to happen on the first attempt.... he made it up to me last night :thumbup:

Hey there!

Hi everyone!

Hi Sloanpet...i guess inclined to agree with viccat, especially the stick int he eye comment....made me crack up btw! :rofl:....My OH doesn't really with hold cause he's angry either...probably cause if he's shitty I usually am too so it's the last thing on either of our minds....plus around ov time I try to do anything to lessen the stress...make his fav meals, do extra house work...ANYTHING to increase my chances. :rofl:

I think it's a bit mean to do that to you, especially when ttc can be really stressful anyway :hugs:
hahah thanks ladies! last night when i ascted like i wasnt interested he made it up to me. I think he is just stressed too and hasnt fully accepted changing our lives, he probably feels a little used? Oh well, all is well now. now if i can just get him again on saturday and monday we will be in buisness! How are you girls doing?

Hey there!

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hi Viccat! yes i agree with you. I think he is just stressed, its only our second cycle trying and he hasnt fully accepted it, he is nervous and terrified to have a baby, i dont blame him. i am being patient and if there is a month he is too scared and doesnt want me to push him, i wont.

Sloanpet, my oh has said exactly the same thing about wanting the conception to be done in a positive light....it sounds all nice to me but after 6 months of trying I'm at the point where I couldn't care less as long as we DTD...:rofl:

Katherine...
Sorry to hear the news, but love your rebound! Keep up the good attitude. There is always another shot!!

So, I am now starting my 2WW. UGH! Here we go. My brother in getting married next weekend and I am in the wedding so I have loads to get done. And my parents will be invading my home starting Wednedsay, so hopefully I won't have enough time to think about it. And thankfully,AF won't be due until after the wedding so my parents won't be around to see me loose it when she arrives.

Can you imagine if they were here during my O time? hahaha....."Mom, don't pay any attention to him and that cup and this syringe....ha!!!

I did talk to my husband yesterday and we are going to TRY to get this done naturally next month. We will try naturally at night, then the other way in the AM if it doesn't work.

Oh and I just heard from my doctor, my FSH level was normal, so my eggs should be OK. My progesterone was very low so she ordered me another Progesterone test to take next week. If it is low again, may need some additional help. The fun of TTC and being over 35!

Good luck to you all and I am looking forward to good news!!!

Hi janey, ahh the tww! At least as you said you'll be busy so hopefully it will fly by....I'm in my own tww, the wait for ov....I feel like all I do is wait...wait for ov...wait for BDing, wait for af! :coffee: It feels like a bit of a merry go round.....:wacko:

I'm staying hopeful and thinking what a lovely birthday present we might get this cycle...my af is due the day before my 40th birthday on the 12th September, and the day after my OHs which is the 10th.

Fingers crossed for all of us, bring on the BFPs!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"