OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

rubie what a strong lady you are for getting rid gud on ya xxxx

Yep, sounds like he was bad for you!

I am glad I'm not in the same situation, we are very honest with each other.

I'm guessing you have a better guy now??!!

hi sara you tested yet bfn for me today back to the nitemare of dtd xx

Hi, nope AF due from today onwards, but has been a week late before so not gonna test yet. I am expecting AF on Friday.

Were you due AF today? I am sorry about your BFN :(

Hi, nope AF due from today onwards, but has been a week late before so not gonna test yet. I am expecting AF on Friday.

Were you due AF today? I am sorry about your BFN :(

AF today. Never mind, feeling OK, focusing on next month now!

How's everyone else doing?

hi sara af due tomoz for me but mega cramps so shes coming,im glad your focused gets me down thinking about it as puts a lot of strain on me and oh

hi sara af due tomoz for me but mega cramps so shes coming,im glad your focused gets me down thinking about it as puts a lot of strain on me and oh

hi Kelly and Sara
Been off site for a while. Sorry about the arrival of :witch: today, Sara. Not fun.
Kelly how are the pains?

shes def on way im very emotional shell be here tomoz not looking forward to the month ahead can feel the dread welling hows you, where are you in your cycle?

shes def on way im very emotional shell be here tomoz not looking forward to the month ahead can feel the dread welling hows you, where are you in your cycle?

I felt very over emotional just before AF arrived, then better once she did. Hormones make me feel horrendous (major PMS).

We should support each other in the month ahead because you are right, it is difficult and emotional. I am already starting to worry that we will have problems......... Worrying isn't going to help tho!!!!!

How are you feeling today?

feel bit better still waiting but know its coming, thats a deal to support each other cause you will know exactly where im coming from when we get our forever babies we will know how bloody hard it was to get there xxx

Its so crummy isnt it? Its not even like having a period is any fun. Might not be so awful if we could think "oh well, Im not pregnant but I get to have another period". Its so grim - pain, yuckiness, grumpiness. (I am particularly grumpy today. cant see the appeal in anything at all).
Im just so fed up with checking the ovulation calendars, POAS, thinking about every symptom. Wish I could just put it all out of mind and if baby comes along, well and good. All this thinking is so draining!

i know green its pants isnt it its on my mind 24 7 it never leaves

i know green its pants isnt it its on my mind 24 7 it never leaves

Green and Kelly,

I know, it's hard work isn't it? Big hill to climb each month and all that uncertainty about whether OH will be able to deliver the goods.

We're in it together tho!!! Let's take May in our stride. Help each other stay positive.

I am CD5. How about you girls?:winkwink:

CD2 here sara i usually ov between day 10 and day 12 how bout you? yep think we should try not to stress this month as apparently that affects our fertility.

CD2 here sara i usually ov between day 10 and day 12 how bout you? yep think we should try not to stress this month as apparently that affects our fertility.

Em, not 100% sure but think somewhere between CD11 and CD19. Don't do OPKs so just base it on CM.

How long is your cycle? Mine usually pretty regular 28-30 days with occasional >30 but never been over 35.

im 25 to 26 every month, do you not fancy doing opk oh never need know you do them it gives you the best chance

im 25 to 26 every month, do you not fancy doing opk oh never need know you do them it gives you the best chance

I've thought about it, but think it would stress me out too much if I knew it was time to DTD and he couldn't finish. I am still thinking about it but will see how the next couple of months go I think.

I actually found it was quite good to have a testing kit because sometimes before I got one, I was stressed that we were not able to have sex at the right time and actually having started testing discovered that it wasn't the right time anyway.
The month I conceived the testing kit didn't tell me what date I had peak fertility anyway - just showed high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->