OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

they say sperm can last up to 5 days but fresh is best im 1 dpo i think had a good bedding this time so fingers crossed, im glad its helped with telling oh and you should def do opks then you can get it down to two days and give you the best poss chance xxx

they say sperm can last up to 5 days but fresh is best im 1 dpo i think had a good bedding this time so fingers crossed, im glad its helped with telling oh and you should def do opks then you can get it down to two days and give you the best poss chance xxx

Thanks Kelly!

We DTD CD10 and CD14 successfully this month. CD17 today, still lots of EWCM, no chance of DTD this weekend so I guess I have done everything I can! EWCM is usually gone by CD18.

I don't know if you can get EWCM the day(s) after ovulation or not, but I guess the OPKs will give me a better insight.

Sounds like you had a good bash at it this month, I am crossing all of my fingers for you. Thanks for all your support x

usually they say it drys up once ov has happened you should join ff its free for a month and really helped me teaches you about the signs glad things are getting better for you xxx

Well some frustration this weekend. I think OH has grasped the idea of needing to BD more ..... but I'm not sure he is aware of the every couple of days idea. Plus by not really discussing things, he has no idea of my cycle. :shrug:

This weekend we BD on Friday (which has been a couple of weeks, so not the newest swimmers!) then he was up for it again Saturday but we had an ooops so we'll class that as a "just for fun" session ;) Then Sunday I got my peak, but OH was very stressed packing to leave again, and I didn't dare suggest a quicky.

He's gone now for a week :(

I guess the frustration is partly happening because I got the CBFM. Previously I would have been more relaxed, so knowing this was my best weekend is a double-edged sword. Feeling more knowledgeable and in control is good. After looking at some piccies online, I can pretty much read the CBFM sticks like an OPK and was expecting the peak. On the upside, there's comfort to be gained from the idea my hormones are doing what they should! :thumbup:

Sarahjewel, on the EWCM question, I only get it for a couple of days, and if this month is representative it happens just before OV.

Good luck. I saw someone asked about EWCM after OV. I track my cycle and use opks. I get EWCM for at least 5 days before OV. I always get two days of + opk's. I OV sometime soon after the 2nd + opk (within ~12 hours). My cervix is wide open late the day of the 2nd + and almost, but not completely closed the day after (3rd day). I get a very - opk the 3rd day. I always have EWCM the day after OV, but nothing like the quantity I have the day of OV. The 2nd day after OV I've dried up. This is what is typical for my cycle.

hi seity dare i ask how you find your cervix is it hard to find or am i just being dim

Well you pretty much stick your finger in and feel around. When it's getting near OV my cervix is actually super high and I have to bear down a little to even reach it. After OV, during the luteal phase it's a bit lower, but still up there. I generally check in the shower, so I know everything is clean. I put one leg up on the edge of the tub and use my middle finger (because its longest and can reach higher). Once I feel the bump, I feel for the dimple that's the opening. Getting a feel for open vs closed can take a while. It's been easier to tell since having my son. LOL Hope that's not too much TMI.

lol nothings tmi on this site ok so how can you tell its open

When it's open, I can actually fit the tip of my finger in just a bit. When it's closed, I can only feel the dimple where the opening is and it feels all tightly closed. Sometimes it's open just a little and those days it's tricky to decide if it's open or just partially open. Closed is generally pretty obvious. It really is one of those thing you have to get a feel for by doing. I generally only bother checking right around when I expect OV to help narrow down the exact day, but I've found the opks to be very accurate for me and so don't really need to check anymore unless I want secondary confirmation.

Turns out this month I didn't get my normal signs (abundant EWCM for days in advance) and we DTD Friday night because normally I'd expect to OV tomorrow and it'd be a safe day, but opk and cervix confirmed I OV'd two days early! aka yesterday, so now I'm in the two week wait. :dohh: Ah well, if it's meant to be, than so be it. Last time we managed to DTD was 2 months ago.

fingers crossed seity this is your month, do you have troubles like us ladies every month?

Hey sara where are you hope your ok xxx

I'm supposedly in the one and done club. We don't actually want any more. My OH has always had problems, so it's a bit of a waste to be on birth control. Once every 2 months is the norm. I track my cycles to try and decide if I should use the diaphragm or not, but this cycle tricked me into thinking things were safe and then my body decided to OV early. We've discussed that accidental pregnancy was a possibility of this method, so if it happens we'll manage. It's just not the preferred outcome.

Well, ready or not, the test came out positive.

Image00001.jpg

as promised

It's real! Not a food baby after all! Congrats Seity and I have my fingers crossed for you all!! You can do it!!!

fingers crossed seity this is your month, do you have troubles like us ladies every month?

Hey sara where are you hope your ok xxx

Yes, Sara, whats the latest? And how are you doing Kelly? I had a visit from AF this week so onto June now. May was a bit of a long shot anyway as I was away with work for the first half of my window... Everything I listened to today seemed to be baby related... :haha::wacko:

Oh greenjelly - keep the faith - it will be your turn - probably when you least expect it!!

I know exactly how you feel -when you really want a baby- the whole world seems to have one or expecting one or talking about them!!!

And then to top it all last year my sister fell pregnant and I had to be happy for her!

Oh greenjelly - keep the faith - it will be your turn - probably when you least expect it!!

I know exactly how you feel -when you really want a baby- the whole world seems to have one or expecting one or talking about them!!!

And then to top it all last year my sister fell pregnant and I had to be happy for her!

Thanks HP! I cant imagine what it would be like to not have :witch: for month after month! Could you believe it when she didnt arrive? How far gone are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->