OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

I am 12w + 4 now! I could not believe it when AF didn't arrive and I actually managed to convince myself that because I'd had a holiday and flown overseas that that had messed up my cycle. It took a week for me to test though - personally I prefer to do that than the day of the missed period. Despite the fact I was feeling unwell and had had the horrid metallic taste in the mouth. Very bizarre when comparing symptoms!

I am looking forward to a few months without AF!

Wow, so even through the tricky first 12 weeks. Thats excellent. They say about the metallic taste. I had that once but was due to me having eaten dodgy pine nuts apparently. It wasnt a fun experience! Did you have any other symptoms that made you think you might be PG before you tested? Im always expecting my boobs to triple in size as a clue that I might be PG. Is this your first baby?

My only symptom the first time around was a vivid dream of a BFP at 13dpo. Tested and the dream was true. Crazy because I'd tested at 11 dpo and got a - so I thought I was out that month.
Same thing this time around only I got the dream at 11dpo, but it still proved true.
The dreams are so powerful that after you wake up you think it was real for a while before it sinks in you were asleep.

Mind you - a few days ago - I woke up thinking "I wish I was pregnant" and then I remembered.

I suppose my earliest signs were the metallic taste, feeling under the weather, and also the missed period. The signs all began about five days after my missed period. Can't remember whether the boobs hurt dramatical now! I was also a bit confused by the CBFM which showed me at high fertility from my normal ovulation time to about day 26 when it showed me I was at peak! I think that gave me an idea too.

So I have to admit although I was overjoyed about the positive test, it wasn't a surprise as I had an inkling!

View attachment 410877

as promised

It's real! Not a food baby after all! Congrats Seity and I have my fingers crossed for you all!! You can do it!!!

HPMINI, loving your non-food baby pic!!!!!! You must have been over the moon when you saw it!

Green Jelly, Kelly, I am fine, just been a bit hectic recently plus computer problems! Just started AF yesterday, so back to the start again I reckon!

God, this is exhausting! :wacko:

How is everyone?

hi sara me too af here commence the roller coaster you doing opk this month??

congrats seity wahoo

hpm love the pics you must be so happy xxx

green hey how are you,

Kelly - I am really happy! But, I know what a difficult job it was to get here!! So I know how lucky I am. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to happen. What with missed months of opportunity etc.

Actually I don't know if you use preseed but I just saw the email where my purchase confirmation came through and that was in October. So we probably didn't start using it until November. I don't know how many times we dtd at the right time (I don't keep a diary!) but considering I conceived in March, I was only using it for five months before getting a result!

ive tried it twice ive just bought concieve plus thought id give that a go i have bout 8 days to ov and yet again im dreading it, im so pleased for you as i really know how hard it is xxxxxxxxxx

View attachment 410877

as promised

It's real! Not a food baby after all! Congrats Seity and I have my fingers crossed for you all!! You can do it!!!

HPMINI, loving your non-food baby pic!!!!!! You must have been over the moon when you saw it!

Green Jelly, Kelly, I am fine, just been a bit hectic recently plus computer problems! Just started AF yesterday, so back to the start again I reckon!

God, this is exhausting! :wacko:

How is everyone?

Hey Sara. I had a period from hell last week - really heavy with leakage - like being a teenager again! (TMI? Sorry)
So we are all back on the job then? Here's to June BDing! I am in the process of buying a 3 bed house. Will be moving out of my one bed flat and I wonder if knowing we have more space will 'psychologically' be a boost?

Hey Sara. I had a period from hell last week - really heavy with leakage - like being a teenager again! (TMI? Sorry)
So we are all back on the job then? Here's to June BDing! I am in the process of buying a 3 bed house. Will be moving out of my one bed flat and I wonder if knowing we have more space will 'psychologically' be a boost?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am in the middle of the same! Super heavy and sore........ Don't worry about TMI, I am generally not shocked!

Yep we are back on the job..........

How exciting about your new house! Good luck with filling the spare room!

hi sara me too af here commence the roller coaster you doing opk this month??

congrats seity wahoo

hpm love the pics you must be so happy xxx

green hey how are you,

Hi Kelly, yep, gonna give OPKs a go this month. Think I know when I am ovulating from EWCM, but would be good to confirm things!

Mind you, had a practice run last month, found POAS impossible! Don't think I have a steady stream (TMI???) so it went all over the stick!!! I am sure practice will make perfect tho....

I always peed in a cup and dipped the stick in - found it so much easier than catching the flow!!

me too i saved the top of the ear bud box lol and peed in that mind you i still piss on my fingers lmao.

green good lucj with new place im moving to new farm on 1st july i sell and breed poultry as a living so its guna be a living nitemare to move all the stock oh super randy at the moment just hoping it stays that way when ov is here

I used to panic that if I didn't catch any midstream I wouldn't have any to test and that would be a waste of time!!

I became a POAS addict with the CBFM but not with HPTs!

me too i saved the top of the ear bud box lol and peed in that mind you i still piss on my fingers lmao.

green good lucj with new place im moving to new farm on 1st july i sell and breed poultry as a living so its guna be a living nitemare to move all the stock oh super randy at the moment just hoping it stays that way when ov is here

Thanks Kelly. Fingers crossed the sale goes through ok. new farm? Sounds exciting. how many chickens to move?
I too pee into a pot and dip. Do we need a need abbreviation for that? PIAP rather than POAS?
Im on day 8 so I guess I should be getting back on the sticks... oh the boredom of it....

lol green agreed boredom lol piap it is.
Yeah heres my website www.cannychicken.co.uk i have well over 100 hens i love my job hard work but was born to work outside.

afm day 4 so usually ov day 11 so happens ov takes place beddind went so well and i never got temp rise bloody typical im trying not to stress but everytime i think about it i feel sick wat a bloody nite mare

Sounds like he's getting over performance problems?? Hope it carries on for you :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->