OHs List... Add yours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
I'm stumped for OH got a few ideas but nothing yet set in stone.
Currently on the list is (Not all definite... just ideas!):

Nandos Vouchers
Charging Iphone Case
Yankee Candle (midsummers night)
Affliction T-shirt
Converse Hoody & Joggers
Trainers

Add yours... :)

My list for OH is

- PS3 (I am not paying ridiculous prices for a PS4, besides we already have some PS3 games :dohh:)
- Metric socket set (he is an engineer)
- New clothes

That's probably it for this year, but the PS3 will be for us to share really, he isn't a total avid gamer but would love to play against me for fun

This is my OH's list

Nothing....I have absolutely no idea what to get him!

The one thing I know I'm getting him is NHL tickets, besides that I guess I'll see when I get to it

this is what I am currently planning on getting OH...
https://www.pacbasic.com/images/empty_box_blured.jpg

no idea this year!

last year I got him the usual: socks, smellies, sweets
also got him a voucher for a head, shoulders and back massage for men.
We tend to spend more on the kids and buy each other bits and bobs as we buy things we want/need ourselves x

I want to get him a personal digital radio. He's been messing with his phone trying to get the radio to work on it for when he is mowing at work. It takes him practically the whole day every friday. The other day I had a lightbulb moment and thought of course, a radio. Finally an idea! lol

I really have no idea for hubbie.

Thinking

Hollister shirt
Hollister tshirt
Jeans
Trainers
Aftershave
Some stocking fillers

I have no idea this year! I was thinking maybe one of those cool bike stands for the wall but £80 for an unexciting bit of metal seems quite a lot! Really stumped this year.

Stumped too, I have his birthday on 23rd too....

Thinking: couple of board games (already got)
Liqueur of some kind - maybe from that Vom Fass place with the cute stacking bottles
Guitar pedal? But I have to wait for him to say which one in passing as I wouldn't have a clue which to get!
Beer!
He hates getting socks or anything he calls as filler!

At the moment I am getting him
-a mug
-a new PS3 controller as DD put his in a glass of water

Although I might get him the PS3 controller sooner as we use it as a dvd player too.

So that just leaves me with a mug :coffee:

Will be coming back to this thread for inspiration!

I think it will be the usual aftershave, clothes and trainers here

No idea, only thing he's really into is clothes,trainers and aftershaves but I have no idea.

I seriously have no idea. And I have his bday in September too :wacko: He's soooo hard to buy for cos whatever he wants, he buys immediately cos he's so bloody impatient!!

I might get him some Lego from the boys cos he loves to build it. Then DS1 can play with it :haha:

Lego have brought out an adult range called architect and there are a few adult type sets around!
We have agreed this year that we are going to have a nice weekend away together after Xmas-that is our gift to each other so instead of spending the pennies we will pick somewhere nice maybe have some spa treatments. I always feel miserable after Xmas so it will be something to look forward too!! Might suggest we do stockings for each other though for fun on Xmas morning!!

My OH is impossible. He says he doesn't want to do gifts to each other at all this year :cry:

Bah hum bug!

My hubby is impossible to buy for too, he said he does t want anything, out of all the stuff i got him last year the only thing he was really impressed with was his Beef Jerky lol
So i might just get him some kind of hamper, and get the kids to pick him something!!

If I ask my DH what he wants he will either say "food/toblerone" and I'm like "and....?" or he'll say "don't worry about me I don't want/need anything" but if I say that if he doesn't have anything I don't want anything as it isn't fair he says he wants to get me stuff.
He keeps saying he is going to buy himself a Football Manager game to use on the boys vita when they are on his playstation :haha: But he never buys himself anything so I think I'll get him that too.
And I saw someone else mention the PS3 controller, I will probably get him another one. We have 3, but if all 3 of the big boys want to play at the same time DH gets pushed out. This way he'll be able to play with them on some games LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"