okay now im getting weirded out, doppler help

J

Jadeyydoe

my babys heartbeat keeps changing from galloping to trainlike and then both galloping sound and trainlike sounds at the same time.... 0.o normal?

I think one is the placenta hun, the train sounding one

ahhh that would make sense :D
its hard to get hold of the galloping sounding one because it keeps dissapearing -_-

Yeah and I'm only really getting it on my right side, I get it on my left but thats only when its accompanies with galloping and then both sounds dissapeared and just changed to thumping lol.
I'm getting so confused by all these different sounds lol
baby has hidden now just tried can't find it anywhere so I'm guessing it just wants to be left alone :(
is it normal for it to be REALLY low down?
its sitting where my hair stops growing, which is probably what was causing all my pain last night ¬.¬

It makes no difference, depending on how far away you are from the heartbeat the sound can be different, some days abigail is a horse somedays she is a train! :haha: Placenta makes whooshing sounds which is completely different x

It makes no difference, depending on how far away you are from the heartbeat the sound can be different, some days abigail is a horse somedays she is a train! :haha: Placenta makes whooshing sounds which is completely different x

I was thinking it was because of how close I am to baby, I just got confused cos once in a while I was hearing the train and galloping sound at the same time lol

Thats probably yours mixed in with it as well hun :dohh: Ive had my doppler since 9 weeks & 2 days now so im an expert at using the damn thing now :rofl: xx

just had a listen with my doppler and heard both sounds aswell..i think the train noise was when i was a bit further away from the heartbeat coz the galloping kept getting followed by baby kicking the doppler and then disappearing :)

haha see this is why I'm still going to midwife to make sure baby is still there.
I'm so silly I dont know what I'm listening to! lol

Sounds like what your saying is normal. Listen to your own at different points on your chest, you will hear the 'lub dub' sound differently at certain angles. :)

baby has hidden now just tried can't find it anywhere so I'm guessing it just wants to be left alone

Minipose really doesn't like his heart rate taken either and gives the doctors the run around when they try and do it. The midwife pointed out it might be the sound he doesn't like so she tried holding the bit that you could hear the heart beat on further away from me and he didn't wiggle off. I have asked every person who checks his heart rate to do that (I'm high risk, I have a lot of appointments!) and he has stayed still for it each time now whereas before he would wiggle away as soon as they found him. That might be worth a try if you want baby to stay still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->