%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Just a quick hi and congratz to Radkat!! Have been super busy this summer... We are still trying, but no luck since the CP. *waving to all*

So good to hear from u Terri :hi:

AFM don't think we have any chance this month we started off good then Q got fussy with teeth and now we get NO alone time :nope:

Hi all.... Don't know if anyone comes here still but I finally got another bfp... :)

Trying to wean myself from this site and then getting roped back in. Ha ha.

No complaints. I changed jobs and am doing well. No more TTC for me. I had enough spending money and trying and all the related emotions so I just cheer for my virtual friends. Pretty much same as before.

Keep us posted on what happens and congrats again.

Hi Terri! Great to hear about your new job and that you are doing well! I understand being done with TTC - the emotions are such a rollercoaster and I can't even imagine what they would be when spending money/dealing with injections... For this one, I decided to really chill and keep away from boards and stress. I only used an OPK and BD at the right time :) But we have the luxury of knowing that we have 2 amazing children already.

Otherwise, kind of a bummer, I got a new job offer three days after my BFP. Not sure yet whether I really want it, but my current employer gives five 100% paid months of maternity leave (plus one more unpaid), so I don't want to give that up.

Hi Katie! How are you?

Just to let everyone know, I am now almost 13 weeks. I'm having a third boy! Pretty amazing.

Congratulations Driving 🎉!!! Now having a boy, I understand how completely delicious and loving they are!! So glad to hear your pregnancy is coming along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->