%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Oh, and I also went ahead and scheduled my day3 stuff for Mon. I have a feeling AF will be here full force tomorrow, and even if it isn't until Sun, she said they can do it on day2 also. So I start this whole lovely thing all over again on Monday. :winkwink: Then I'll have my IVF consult with my RE on the 28th, just so that if next cycle also doesn't work out, I'll be ready to MOVE on that asap.

GL Erin! I hopes the witch stays away. At least you have a handle on what to do next cycle if she does show her ugly face:)

Hi everyone else! I've been reading along your posts but not much to say. Still waiting for hcg to drop...it was at 8 this week, so REALLY almost there (I know, I've said that for the past 3 weeks now I think...two months since MC now... :nope:)

Erose I've had the same before I think it's when our cervix opens and the ovulation stuff comes put then your lining will start breaking down!! FX it doesn't happen for u!!
If so its always nice to have a game plan!!

Future Mom I'm so sorry things are taking forever :hugs: I know how hard it is to move on when u can't move on!!

Sorry, futuremom- hope you're back to 0 soon!

AF showed for me last night. On one hand I'm not disappointed because this feels like the first normal AF I've had since going off the pill- the rest have just been a bit of bleeding/spotting with little other symptoms so I think they just been lining breaking down rather than the normal hormonal changes. But, I'm worried that if I O'd when FF and I thought I did, my LP is too short.

ERose-Good for you for going ahead and scheduling your CD2/3 bloods just in case. I see that drop so my hope is waning, but maybe tomorrow will be one more surprise. I'll keep my eyes on your chart throughout the day. Thanks for the heads up on the weird spotting stuff..I guess I will probably have the same when the time comes.

Futuremom-The never leaving HCG. 8?! You're so close...so hopefully by the end of May you will be ovulating again and can get started. fxfxfx

Fezzle-Ugh!! Well, I'm glad that your cycle was closer to regular this time, but a 9 day LP is on the edge. Maybe NEXT cycle it'll be perfect! How are you feeling?

AFM-It's a little chilly today for my crab feast, but my sisters and niece are here, and we're ready to go! Nothing fertility related to report. :)

This morning I felt horrible- headache, a bit sick. But lots better now and not crampy. I don't think this AF will be a long one. Emotionally, I feel ok because it feels like a real AF. Usually I just spot which makes me think that I haven't ovulated and/or haven't built up enough lining. So I'm hoping this almost-normal cycle means the Metformin, especially on the higher dose now, and the iron pills too, are starting to do some good and my body is finally starting to work.

Nessaw....so happy you finally were able to get your babies ashes and I love the ideas you them. You really are a strong woman and I admire you so much for that :hugs:

Driving....congrats I must have missed a post some place which is not al all impossible.

Terri...have a great time and eat some crabs for me. I love MD, would love to take a trip there before the baby comes but I don't see that happening. Lol. There was a place at the harbor Phillip's seafood and it was a buffet, not sure it's there anymore but the food was pretty tasty from what I recall.

AFM...date night was great. We actually went to dinner at a place I wanted to try called Old Bay which serves creole food and it was delicious! I actually tried shrimp and grits for the first time and I has this andouille sausage bread. We didn't get a chance to watch any movies because before I knew it both hubs and I were knocked out! Lol. He works a lot so I can' blame him. Today is my totally free day and it's 2:30 and I've been a bum all day! I'm trying to muster up energy to go to 5 pm mass since tomorrow I can't attend service. Also need to go food shopping but again no gumption to do anything! Just call me a slug today. Lol

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday.

Fezzle, it sounds like you're definitely gettin' there! I'm thrilled for you since I know that's been going on for a while (although still sorry no BFP!).

FutureMom, well that hcg is sure takin it's sweet time, huh? But you're certainly close! When mine was at 8, I feel like it must not have taken much time to finish out at that point because I O'd a couple weeks later. But then again, mine was a CP, so it probably dropped drastically fast anyway. Well, you're gettin' there girly!

Sis, I'm glad you got the vitamins in the form that you need. Sounds like you're taking the steps you need to fight this MTHRFKR gene (that's what I'm gonna nickname it since we don't like it and it has affected one of our gals!), and show it who's boss.

Yup Terri, I expected that drop today. So it didn't even bother me like it normally would. I'm sure AF will be here any time. Still just spotting this morning, but I'm out by my pool today in a swimsuit, so had to put in a tampon. Which is fine since it could hit any time. Have a GREAT time today! Sounds like so much fun. I bet you'd be a riot to hang out with.

The more I sit here thinking about it, the more I wish I could just start the IVF process now instead of doing another IUI. But before doing that, I have to do the IVF consult w/ my RE, and those appts are always booked out two wks. By the time I see her, I will have just triggered the day before. I wish I could see her before starting the IUI process so she could just put me on BCP now and get this ball rolling. Don't I have to be on that for 2-3 wks before getting started? Pretty sure that's standard protocol. Oh well, no sense in obsessing over things I can't change.

Hello to everyone else! Chat more later!

Just popping in...Preakness is in 15 minutes. That's the second horse race for the Triple Crown, for those that don't know, and Pimlico, the race track, is not too far from me. It's expensive so I will just be watching on tv.

The crab feast was awesome. I love my friends!! I ended up wearing jeans, instead of a sundress like I wanted, but we bought the last crabs that they had until their evening shipment and it was the perfect amount. I wanted a bushel (which is 6-7 dozen), but they only had 4 dozen large and 1/2 dozen jumbos. Blues/kfs1-We might not have had enough if you came down. :haha: J/K. We would've ordered other stuff. Everyone enjoyed themselves. I'll have to post a picture of the group later. I did have two beers today. I can't remember the last time I drank prior to that. Crazy, huh?? But those beers sure tasted good with my crabs! hee hee. I was thinking that if this cycle doesn't work, I'll be upset for not drinking beers at my bday party, so that's why I did it. :beer: :beer:

Fezzle-Glad you think everything will be on track for next time. I do too.

ERose-I hear you on wanting to just move to the next step, BUT, there's probably a reason why you're going to have to wait one more month. We don't know what is now, but we'll find out soon. fx no more car accidents though. :winkwink: I didn't even talk to my doctor about moving forward. I'll probably have to do the same stuff you're doing now, but I'll talk to them in a few weeks and see what they say. I am going to need more Clomid and another trigger shot if we decide to do one more IUI. UGH!! I don't want to do another!!

Smiles-So glad you had a nice date. I ate a couple crabs for you too. Phillips is still there, but there are WAY better places to eat crabs/seafood than in the Inner Harbor. Next time you're down here, drop me a line, and I'll steer you in the right direction. So, my vote is for mass, but not for groceries. You're supposed to be having a fun day, not a groceries day. hee hee.

nessaw-Yes, I love the idea of the ashes too. The flowers around them sound so pretty. :hugs:

Hi guys. The ashes are in a very pretty white wooden box with a plaque on. Not sure if I want to take them out if it now! Feeling very serene now they're home. Had a little cry but just so relieved they're not lost.

Well, big news today. My younger sister is prego with #4. I'm glad she didn't tell me on my party day or my birthday. :wacko:

Well, big news today. My younger sister is prego with #4. I'm glad she didn't tell me on my party day or my birthday. :wacko:

I'm glad she waited, too! Congrats to her, and fingers crossed that you'll both be prego together!

I work at a school and feel like a pregnancy is announced every other day... :/

nessaw, huge :hugs: to you. The box sounds so pretty, and I'm sure that means a lot. I'm glad they are home with you now.

Terri, well, I'm sure you are happy for your sister, and I'm sure it was hard at the same time. Sounds like you have a fertile family like me. ;) I seem to be the ONLY one in my ENTIRE family (including extended family) that has a hard time getting prego.

AF arrived today. I'm not bummed, I was expecting it with all the BFNs and spotting. Totally cool with it. I was more bummed about the BFNs at 13-15dpo. Just ready to move on again. My appt is tomorrow to get started with IUI#2. Since tomorrow will be day2, I'll be starting the Femara again on Tues.

Hi to everyone! Back out to the pool. :)

Hugs terri. It's a hard combination being pleased for your sister yet wanting it for yourself. X

Hey all!

:hugs: to Nessaw!

Sorry Erin about AF - but like your plan. Not everybody does the BC first - you'll have to wait and see what your doc says. (Slightly jealous that you will likely start before me...but excited for you at the same time!!!) :blush:

Terri - sounds like quite the feast - glad you had a good time. My family is extremely fertile as well...my sister got her tubes tied after her second and my brother's wife sneezes and is pregnant again. Not to mention all the cousins that are continuously announcing their pregnancy's.

AFM - the clinic called and they have cancelled the IVF class date I was scheduled for (5-29) so I can go this Thursday (but I have something for work - they said I can sign up on Wednesday if my meeting cancels - keep your FXed for me) or I can go on 6/5 - just want to do the class so I can figure out my schedule already!

It was ok...I was definitely surprised though. This is the first time she's been pregnant when I am wanting to be pregnant. She lives in NM, so it's not like I'll really see her or talk about her pregnancy. We don't really talk like that, so I'll just know when the baby arrives in December.

ERose-You get :hugs: anyway, even though you're not sad about AF. hee hee. :friends: Have fun at the pool!

Neesaw :hugs: so glad u have your Angels back!!

Terri bummer I know how that goes my sis has 7 remember sometimes I think why am I the responsible one!! :haha:

Erose get er Done Girl!!! :) the pool is calling me too!!

AFM I think everyone's trying to fill my hole in my heart w Puppy love a friend had Pibble pups and I so want one went w my BFF to get hers and it was hard leaving w out my Lil white one :(
Then DH says well idfather u get a dog than have a baby WTF!!

I would rather a baby but I understand his worry about my condition

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/e164a77dbace44c10c0c4759d72b2442_zps56471a7e.jpg

Look at her <3 nose

Neesaw :hugs: so glad u have your Angels back!!

Terri bummer I know how that goes my sis has 7 remember sometimes I think why am I the responsible one!! :haha:

Erose get er Done Girl!!! :) the pool is calling me too!!

AFM I think everyone's trying to fill my hole in my heart w Puppy love a friend had Pibble pups and I so want one went w my BFF to get hers and it was hard leaving w out my Lil white one :(
Then DH says well idfather u get a dog than have a baby WTF!!

I would rather a baby but I understand his worry about my condition

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/e164a77dbace44c10c0c4759d72b2442_zps56471a7e.jpg

Look at her <3 nose

Such a cutie, Sis! You're stronger than I am... we went into Petco for a bag of food yesterday and left with a new puppy!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t402/diesamoris/12F20557-9A16-428A-80C1-CE53659C7780_zpsh4lim1nw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->