%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Awwwww if I didn't have a Beagle , jack rat and Pibble already I wouldn't have hesitated!!
:rofl:

4 dogs and 2 boys sounds like a party!! ;)

Too much to comment on! Need to come here every day. Get busy for a few days = get behind on message board. BTW, this may sound dumb, but who is Erin? I keep seeing replies to an Erin, but no one with a user name of Erin.

Nessaw ~ Glad you got your twins' ashes back and they aren't lost. :hugs:

So sorry to all those that recently got af. :hugs: Fezzle, ERose, seems like there was another, please forgive me if I forgot anyone. Too many pages I just went through.

Terri ~ Congrats to your sister. I know that's bittersweet, I'm glad she didn't announce on your birthday too. :hugs: Which, I didn't realize it was your birthday, so Happy Birthday! All my family either had babies last year or early this year, so no pg family for now. But, everyone at church seems to currently be pg. One Sunday I had a breakdown, and had to go to the car and cry. Didn't want anyone to see me upset.

Sis ~ That's a cute little dog. And so sorry about your recent diagnoses. :hugs:

Today is my 2ww hump day. :wacko: Testing next Sunday. I may be finding myself out in the car again during church if it's another bfn.

Sis/Mischief - love the puppy pics!! So cute.

Erose - booooooo. Sorry that AF showed but I'm happy that you're feeling OK.

Moni - Hope you're able to get into an ivf class soon.

Terri - your bday celebration sounded amazing. Glad you had a great time. Hope you're feeling OK about your sister's news. Sometimes it's hard to predict what our emotional reactions are, ya know? I found out Friday while at dinner with my girlfriends that one of them is pregnant with her third. She's always wanted a big family so no surprise there. She said she felt bad telling me though because of my situation. (She told me before other people arrived.) And then when she told my other girlfriends, one of them said "Good thing you're pregnant again - you're getting old so you need to move fast." She looked at me and realized and then quickly said "kidding, kidding." This same friend also brought up the topic of planning sex during ovulation and how awkward it can sometimes be but get this - she got pregnant her FIRST MONTH OF TRYING. I wanted to be like, "oh, so, it was uncomfortable for you for 3 days of your life?" The conversation was so uncomfortable for like a half hour I felt like I was holding back tears.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Kfs ~ Oh man. So sorry about the one insensitive friend. :hugs: That was nice of your pg friend to tell you privately first though.

Thanks momof3. Yeah, it was nice of her and I really am happy for her. That's all she's ever wanted to be is a mom and it took her a long time to have her first. Of course my other friend didn't mean to be insensitive but I think between the pregnancy announcement and just the topic of conversation the whole time (revolving around babies/mothering), it just got to me.

We'll be testing around the same time. I'm testing on Friday.

What are their names?? I'm so excited for both of you. I love dogs!!!!

Sis-yeah, what's up with your hubs' comment? You'll just have to surprise him again next month with baby news! The new pup needs a human sister!!

Momof3-ERose is also Erin. Now I wonder when my test date is. Oh, the 28th. We're no longer cycle buddies. :( good luck on Sunday!!

Kfs1-your "friend" makes me mad! I'm glad your other friend told you privately. That was really considerate of her, but the other one. Ugh. I am sure she doesn't know better but maybe next time she'll think about it. Sorry you always have to deal with the awkward/uncomfortable/mean statements. One of these days you're just going to have to fly off he handle dramatically and storm off! For fake or for real but I bet all will get the point. :)

Thanks Terri. Sometimes I feel like I'm overreacting and emotional but I know I can always count on you ladies for support.

I didnt get the puppy I'm trying to MULL it over but yea my BFF was like man he's a Dbag!!:haha: <3 Her
He had a few drinks so maybe he didn't mean it like that and he said well at least until u flush your system out and get your MTHFR under control!!! :nope:
Ill show u MTHFKR!!! :rofl:

Kfs1 :hugs: sorry about the awkward silence it's the worse hopefully she will think harder next time b4 speaking!!

AFM u can see my temp drop I'm sure AF will so Tom or Tue No surprise really but my chart was weird this go around!! :shrug:

Yep, MomOf3, that's me! I'm Erin, hehe. Most of the girls in this thread call me Erose because they had just gotten so used to it (and terri just likes Erose, lol). Moni calls me Erin because she's in my TTC#1 thread, and most of the girls there call me Erin, so she's probably more used to it. I'm good with either though! :flower: GL testing next Sunday!! Fxd!!! I'm sure it feels like a month away, but it will be here before you know it!

Just wanted to pop in to say :hi: and wish Terri a happy birthday!
:howdy: to the rest of you ladies too!!

Happy birthday, terri! :drunk:

Those puppies are too cute!

neesaw- :hugs: so glad you finally got the ashes.

Sorry about AF, Erin- though after all the BFNs, it good to be able to move on!

kfs- you don't have to feel bad about it affecting you. I completely understand! I found out a friend is pregnant last night and even though I'm happy for her, it still makes me feel like 'why can't it finally be me?'.

Haaaaaaaappy Biiiiiiiiiiirthday Terri! Hope you're feeling positive and happy today. Any plans for tonight? :cake::wine::beer::loopy:

Hi Wish! How's it going?

Fezzle - I hear ya. Thanks for understanding. One day hopefully all of us will have our pregnancy moments! I posted on the other thread, too, but I'm so happy that you're feeling positive about the length of this cycle and that you finally O'd. What great news! (But of course, sorry that the witch came, too. Always hurts.)

Hi everyone else!

AFM: Check out my chart ladies. What the heck is with this drop? It's making me anxious. If my AF comes early, I'm going to be SOOOOO mad.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! Well, I rode to work today, and weather is perfect! I wanted to go to church tonight for our couple's ministry, but hubs said he is taking me out. Then I said I wanted to go to Red Robin because I haven't been there since I was little, and he said 'we are NOT going to red robin.' Boooo..So I don't know what we're doing, and since I'm a planner, it's kind of hard to just HOPE I end up doing something today, but I guess I'll just be hoping until tonight. This weekend was a blast. I tried posting the group picture from my phone but it said the file was too large. The cameras on cell phones are getting so good that you can't upload them just anywhere. It's a tad irritating. I'll try from the computer when I get home. I'm at work, but not planning to do much work today. I have to run around getting my congratulatory hugs/high fives. HA!!HA!!

kfs1-I didn't realize you were only 10DPO. Now I'm not worried about that drop at all. It's going to jump back up tomorrow, believe me.

Have a great day everyone!!

Happy Bday Terri!!!! :)

Kfs1 wait until the am to see how that temp goes FX it jumps up Tom!!!

Wish :hi:

AFM temp dropped again and have cramps just waiting for the :witch: to land!!! :(

Sis - I'm sorry for the temp drop. Really stinks Hang in there. :hugs:

Terri - That's so nice that your hubs is planning a surprise outing. Just relax and go with it - I'm sure it will be great.

Ugh. I hate charting/TTC - so stressful! In the meantime, I have my RE appointment today at 2. Should find out the results of the rest of my bloods and then she's going to look over my HSG scans and plan our next steps. Hoping to come out of this feeling positive.

Screaming......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRI!!!!! :flower::happydance::hugs: hope it's a truly awesome and blessed one. Enjoy it to the fullest lady!

You guys are too nice to me. I can't EVEN stand it. hee hee.

Sis-Uh oh...sorry for the temp drop. I hear that's the latest rage around these parts. :growlmad: :devil:

kfs1-Oh great! I'm eager to hear about your appointment, and hopefully she can get you set up for meds for your next cycle, depending on what you decide to do. Do you have good insurance? Do you know what your insurance covers?

And hubs did tell me just now that we have reservations at 7pm. I don't think Red Robin takes reservations, so maybe it's someplace better than that. HA!!HA!! He loves me. My bestie said she'll take me to Red Robin one day.

Happy Birthday Terri!!!! And I agree with your hubby on the no Red Robin thing. You deserve something a bit more special today. (Although, I'm fairly certain the Red Robin staff will come over with a free piece of cake and sing a goofy rendition of "Happy Birthday"....so, yeah, you will miss that experience.)
Have a wonderful day! <3

Thanks, kfs- Fx you're just having a bit of an implantation dip! AF does still sting a bit- especially since we BDed our assess off! I hope I can get OH to do a repeat performance next time I'm feeling fertile even though we won't be on holiday!

Terri - Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! :cake: And a great dinner! :pizza:

ERose - Sorry for AF, but it sounds like you are feeling good about moving forward.

Kfs - Sorry about the insensitive friend. Don't you wish that sometimes people would just own up to not thinking their thoughts through before talking? If it were me, I would've much rather her have said "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." instead of "Just kidding." You weren't making a joke, then that would be really mean. You weren't thinking before you opened your mouth, just say that. Anyway, sorry for the uncomfortable discussion. I'm glad your preggo friend was nice about how she told you. BTW, I agree with others that your temp will go back up tomorrow. Not a bad time for a temp drop... Just saying. :) :thumbup:

Moni - Hope your meeting cancels so you can make the IVF class this week!

Sis - Oh my that dog is cute. Sorry for the temp drop and for DH's comment. How are you feeling about the MTHFKR? The folate switch isn't too hard, I'm guessing, but diet changes are a bigger undertaking.

Mischief - Also a super cute puppy. I can understand why you picked her up on a dog food shopping trip. I have to stay away from the adoption fairs.

Momof3 - I hope you get to church this week and everyone asks why you're smiling so much.

Hi Wish, Smiles, Nessaw, Fezzle, Katie, and any other benevolent stalkers! :hi::ninja:

AFM - Finally done with AF. I wonder if the aspirin is making them a little longer? Weird temp jump this am, but I can't imagine that I O'd this early. Getting ready for vacation. We leave Thursday for a 10 day road trip. DH and my anniversary is Wednesday. I'm taking the day off work and taking LO to day care and we're doing a day date. Should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->