%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

GL Terri, keep us updated! You made me laugh out loud about your DH's special videos, LMAO! That second TV might be a good investment right about now with your dad coming! :haha:

Yes I've been trying to swim and walk on the treadmill but like I said when u have NO Energy and I mean NO energy it's hard to get motivated especially when I'm keeping up w the Boys and Pup!!!
Never fails when I get in the pool a bunch of kids jump in so Laps go out the window!! :haha:

It's all good I feel a lot better today so I will try it until it fails to work like everything else I've tried gotta get some kinda BOD for Vegas!!! ;)

FX Erose and Radkat!!!

GL Terri

VJean - Beautiful bump! Like a perfect preggo belly.

Terri - I'm glad that your college weekend was fun. I would love to go back and party in my college town. I had a ridiculous amount of fun there. My brother actually lives in our old college town, so I at least get to hit some of my favorite restaurants when I visit, but a lot has changes so that sucks sometimes. Super impressed with the running. :thumbup: It's great that you're getting ready for your IUI. Exciting!

Wish - Let's hope the temp drop is a fluke. HOH.

Sis - Boo to the YI. Hope clears up. I'm sure you don't want one more pill, but I started taking probiotics bc I was getting one every few months (all the BD I think) and I haven't gotten one since. Good for you for trying to get healthy. Make sure you're eating enough healthy food if you're so low energy. That does make it really hard to want to do any exercise. Sometimes I tell myself I only have to work out for 10 minutes and if I want to stop after than, I can. I almost never stop once I get going. Oh the games we play. :wacko:

Kfs - Hope your period is winding down. At least you know that DH's SA is scheduled now.

ERose - Your chart is so amazing. I know sometimes it's scary to be too hopeful, but man, it looks nice! How cool that your RE is doing a beta for you. You'll know soon! Re: late implantation... It's always a possibility. My test was totally blank on 12DPO, but blood tests can obviously pick up lower amounts of hcg. Fx!

So I did test again today and it looks pretty much the same as yesterday, but I didn't save yesterday's test, so I can't really compare them. I set up my betas for today and Wednesday so I should know more by Friday. I was going to wait a couple days, but I figure it's better to know either way. :coffee:

Hi everyone,
I have bad news on my end. I got an urgent call from my doctor's office today that my progesterone results from last week came back very, very low. I'm scheduled for an ultrasound this afternoon to see if the baby is still alive, but I'm not expecting it at all. Already preparing myself for the baby to have not survived. The nurse was not optimistic with how low my levels were. Please understand if I don't come back for a while, until I'm ready to start trying again. I'm pretty sure once I have time to grieve and recover, I will be back to TTC, even though I said I'd never want to go through it again. I'm sure I'll change my mind with time. I'm angry that they didn't get my results back sooner to get me on P supplements. Really angry. Could have saved this pregnancy. It's been a whole week since my levels have been low. I still have pregnancy symptoms but that doesn't mean a hill of beans since I haven't m/c yet. The symptoms can remain. Tomorrow is my 37th birthday and it's going to be a terrible one. I'm going to have a very emotional and rough road ahead until I come through on the other side. I'm so thankful to have had friendship amongst this thread where I can vent my feelings and find support. Just know if I disappear and don't respond back, that the pregnancy was lost. Not sure when I'll have the heart to come back and chat. Love to you all!

Oh, no, Katie - I'm so, so sorry. I honestly don't know much about levels and timing but I am hoping and praying that there is some sort of mistake and/or there is something they can still do to save that baby!! Of course, we are here for you, no matter how often you feel like popping in to vent/scream/cry - whatEVER you need.

Many, many, many hugs and squeezes.

:cry::cry::cry:Katie....
I am so very sorry - take as long as you need...
and if I knew where your Dr's office was - I would :gun::grr::grr: all their ovaries...
B**tards... sorry I shouldn't be cussing... I am just so angry and heartbroke for you...

Wow - I take the weekend off and so much happens.

KFS - glad all is done - FXed for you next cycle.
Driving - Yay!!
VJean - great bump!!
Radkat - FXed for you...

Katie - sorry things were so rough - hopefully you will get good news today and it is not too late. FXed for you. Come back when you are ready - we will all still be here.

Erin - waiting to hear about your test...

AFM - no new kitties, the other 2 would not be happy about that. The class went well - they showed a video of the process, so we got to see how it works. And we demonstrated the differ injections...not looking forward to that. The first few are similar to ovidril - so nobiggie, but after the retrieval I will have to do IM progesterone shots - and that is a BIG needle!! Scan tomorrow to see how the cysts are fairing - I "feel" that they have dfinitely reduced if not gone - at least based on this weekends BD sessions - didn't feel them.

HI to everyone else!!

Katie-I hope they can get you on super progesterone pills or shots or something to get that P back up there. I don't want to say I'm sorry yet. I think that little baby can make it through this, although I'm wondering why they hadn't checked your levels sooner or at least called you immediately when they found out your levels were low. Of course...hindsight is 20/20, so I'll just think about looking forward. You've given up on this baby several times already to be wrong, so this time just don't give up. I understand you taking a break if you need to, and like the others have said, 'we'll be here whenever you're ready.' Much <3 and huge, huge :hugs: from Bmore! Take care of yourself. :flower: :flower:

Katie....I don't want to say sorry just yet, I am sorry you are feeling down and have to face the unknown until you hear otherwise. I am going to keep my fingers crossed and keep you in my prayers. I'm going to remain optimistic. You've been through some ups and downs with this pregnancy and everything has been okay even when things seemed bad. Big big supportive :hugs:

Oh Katie, I hate that you are now having yet another worry! I can't bring myself to say I'm Sorry just yet, because you and that baby have weathered some other worries, and it has been turning out just fine! I am a little angry that your Dr didnt get on top of your P a little earlier, but hey, you seem to have a strong little bean, so I dont see why it couldn't survive some low P for a short period of time!! I hope you'll update us on your Dr appt, but I can certainly understand if you need to stay away for a bit.

Girls, I walked away from my phone for less than 5 min and the nurse called. Urg! On her message, she said there is hcg in my bloodstream, but its only 2.37, and she said anything under 5 is considered negative because of other things that "can" cause some hcg to be in the blood (especially after a trigger, even though it's been 12 days!). SO, she said at this point, since it's so low, and i'm so early, to call them again on Thurs or Fri to come back, to see if it goes up or goes to zero. This ended up only making things worse... I should've just listened to the RE about the Lupron being fine, and just waited to test at 14dpo at home. Because of course now it has me wondering... It's been 12 days since I triggered. It "should" all be out of my system. And heck, by the time Thurs/Fri rolls around, if I am prego, then it would show up on an HPT anyway, unless I'm a little bit late implanter like last time. Honestly, I'm sure its residual from the trigger shot. Because even being this early, that number is VERY low. I know i didn't show on an HPT until 14-15dpo last time I got prego, and even then it was super faint... but I really think that 2.37 hcg will be leaving the building! :winkwink:

Oh well, onwards and upwards! I continue the Lupron for another five days or so, get a period, endometrial biopsy, and then on to stimulation meds, and then egg retrieval in about three weeks or so, give or take a couple of days. We estimate our fresh embryo transfer being sometime around the Fourth of July, so we'll be spending our holiday weekend relaxing!

Hi to everyone! I just wanted to give that quick annoying update, lol. I need to leave work so i can get home and get dinner started (poor DH has been working later than me the last couple weeks, so I take care of dinner when I'm home first). Will check in later!

Oh Katie, I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with this! You have every right to be angry. I would be too. Count me in with some others HOH. We all understand if you need to stay away. We're thinking about you.

ERose-I was thinking about your results earlier and was wondering what you would do if there is a little HCG. It's SOOOO irritating, because now it has me wondering too. Is it going to go up in a few days...is it too early? I guess you just have to keep taking the Lupron AND test at home, unless you want to go back on Thursday. What are you thinking? I would probably just test at home and save the $. Then, when you see that it's positive, go in to confirm. :)

Either way, you're ready to go. As much as I think that I would like to start IVF on my next cycle, I am thinking that my doctor/nurse are going to slowpoke around. When I go in for my scan on Thurs., I'm going to tell them that I'm ready to get started on BCP as soon as AF comes if that's what they wait for...not really sure. I guess they don't want to talk to you about future stuff because they have high hopes that it will work. :wacko: hee hee.

Sorry I havent been around, been so busy! Once summer is over I will have a bit more time.

Got the Verifi results back today, we've got a healthy baby boy growing in there :)

Terri, I hope you get to start IVF this cycle! That's so exciting!

Yea, terri, I didn't really think about the results coming back in between... Guess I just assumed either zero, or at least 5-10, lol. That in-between crap is buggin'. But honestly, it's most likely just the trigger taking longer to leave. Urg!

I did some googling (I know I shouldn't), and I keep finding these stories of girls who were 9-10dpo and had hcg levels of anywhere from 1.2-3.0. One girl went in a few days later and hers was up to 40, and had a healthy pregnancy, and another girl didn't go back in until 17dpo and her beta had gone over 1000. Clearly, their super low beta had to do with the fact that they'd probably JUST implanted. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up since I did trigger 12 days ago, so it's obvious that mine is just the remnants of that. So don't worry, I'm not letting myself get too hopeful. I just can't help but look, urg.:wacko:

Either way, you're ready to go. As much as I think that I would like to start IVF on my next cycle, I am thinking that my doctor/nurse are going to slowpoke around. When I go in for my scan on Thurs., I'm going to tell them that I'm ready to get started on BCP as soon as AF comes if that's what they wait for...not really sure. I guess they don't want to talk to you about future stuff because they have high hopes that it will work. :wacko: hee hee.

Btw, super exciting!!! I knew you were considering it for sure, but wasn't sure how quickly you were gonna move on it! Wow, full speed ahead! I think you have a great chance with this next IUI though. So totally HOH for you. If you want your RE to talk seriously about IVF w/ you though, make them... Mine was super receptive, and they even did it very last minute while squeezing in another IUI for me.

Kayotic-hi!!! I was wondering how you were doing. Congrats on another boy. Woop woop!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->