%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I'll check in later - just wanted to say GL Terri!! Fx. :)

Mischief, I agree w/ sis! Ff is just confused from the prior high temps, so don't lose hope after this IUI! Keep temping and see what happens.

Radkat, nice results! Sooo excited for you!!!

Future mom, yay yay!!! Welcome to the TWW! Fxd!!!

Terri, thinking about you all morning! Keep us posted! I hope DH's numbers go up, but if not, no matter.... Women have gotten BFPs with those #s on IUI many times before. Sometimes the IUI is all they need for those little guys to get there!

Ttc, so exciting about your friend. Such great news!!!!

AFM, absolutely NO sign of AF. I'm not due until tomorrow or Mon, but I usually have spotting and light cramping by now. I'll bet that the Lupron is going to delay it, urg. The nurse said on the dose I'm taking, women usually get AF when they're supposed to, but if no AF by Mon, they'll dial back my dose more, and AF should arrive shortly after. Then endometrial biopsy, which sounds yucky and painful. Then STIMs. Three injections a day. Ugh. But I'd chop a finger off if it meant getting a baby. Ready to get this party started.

Kfs, how are you feeling now? Anymore pain?? I was just looking at your chart, and it kinda looks like could've O'd...? I wonder if you were to discard that super high temp on that one single day, if FF would give you CHs. I know I O'd the month I had my cyst, and then I O'd five days after having it removed. What do you think?

And the two day bloat begins before the TWW. I went moto. riding after I got home from my IUI, with hopes that I wouldn't feel so bloated and yucky. It didn't help, and hitting a few potholes/bumps also didn't help. I'm back home now in sweats and watching tv. Hubs is at least consistent. He had 2M post wash (again!), and 99% motility. I guess the 99% was good, but I don't think there's much hope for his counts. Oh well....there's nothing I can do about it now. We're going out tonight, so it'll be nice to have a good dinner, and hopefully we can back the IUI up with another 2M. HA!!HA!! He'll have to avoid touching my stomach.

Futuremom-Welcome back!! And welcome back to the TWW. I think you did an awesome job as far as timing goes. Yes, c'mon June BFPs!!!!

Sis-Sorry for the temperature drop and the pool lights. Like ERose said....your temp can always jump back up. It's not unheard of.

kfs1-Thanks for the good luck. What are you doing this weekend?

ERose-Of course AF is not showing any signs. She's a sneaky witch like that. When you want her to show up, she's in the wrong neighborhood, and when you don't want her to show up, she knows right where you live. hee hee. Stupid :witch: So..once AF gets here, do you stop taking Lupron and do the biopsy and stims next? You said it...whatever it takes to get a baby. I'm on that same train! hee hee.

Kfs1, I'm with ERose! It looks to me like you just need to toss out that one high temp! :)

Terri, Sorry to hear about your bloat and your hubby's count, but counts like that + IUI have worked for many! Good luck to you!!!!

Question for you ladies who have done this before... My docs orders say to start progesterone suppositories this evening. Should I do it even though I'm not convinced I ovulated? And if I do use them, they'll make my temp go up whether I ovulated or not, right? Thanks!

I start the progesterone tomorrow morning. Just do it. Hee hee. All my doctors hate charting so they wouldn't listen to you if you asked about no temp. increase anyway. Trust the docs. I hate to say that, but it can't hurt. Oh it took a while for my temperature to jump even though I was taking P. Look at my last chart. It's random, but most of mine are.

Hi ladies....just checking in. I am pooped with a capital P. Tossed and turned all night, couldn't sleep and then had to be up early to participate in a childhood cancer walk. One of my childhood friends lost her 17 year old son 3 years ago to stomach cancer and they walk to honor him each year with the organization that showed them so much support while they were going through everything. The weather was gorgeous and the a lot of ppl turned out for the 5K run and walk. My friend and her husband are true inspirations and the least I could do was show up to walk and support them. After I ran a couple errands to finish up my Father's Day shopping and then came home and took nap!

Terri....FX for you! Have fun at dinner and get another party in on top of the IUI! Can't hurt. :thumbup:

Erose...still have hope for you this cycle. :hugs:

Mischief...don't give up on this cycle yet and I say go for the P. as Terri said it can't hurt right?

Hiya to everyone else! I'm going back tonwatxhin Chopped now, love this show.

Question for you ladies who have done this before... My docs orders say to start progesterone suppositories this evening. Should I do it even though I'm not convinced I ovulated? And if I do use them, they'll make my temp go up whether I ovulated or not, right? Thanks!

Mischief, if you're really concerned you didn't O, I would call your RE and let them know you want a P test. They can confirm, and give you some peace of mind, and then you could always start taking the P after that, if needed. I just know myself, and if I wasn't certain if I O'd, I'd want them to confirm it for me. That's how my RE works anyway though, so I didn't even have to ask. I think you most likely did O since you triggered, but if it'll give you some peace of mind, a P test is a good idea.

I decided to trust my doc this cycle and use the progesterone like she ordered. My temp is up this morning - but of course it is! Gah! Is it MY progesterone or the meds??? I wish I knew ! :/

My RE tends to listen to me about my BBT charting, so I'll take this chart in when I go in for the next CD 10 ultrasound and ask her about it/share all my worries before I do IUI again.

Do you go back for a blood test in a few weeks, or you're on your own? You could always ask then too, although hopefully you won't need to talk about charting any more!

Smiles-I'm sorry about your friend's son. That is really sad to hear that someone so young had cancer. I'm glad you walked and you deserve to watch all the Chopped you can. Hee hee.

You girls know I sleep on my stomach, right? Well, at some point Last night I was able to sleep on my stomach and my bloat has gone down. I put on a sundress yesterday and I seriously looked prego, so I had to wear a more flowy dress. Hee hee. I wish I was really prego having these problems. I ordered a salad with seared tuna. I'm not a restaurant salad eater, but it was really good. I'm not getting it again though. I like a man's meal with meat and. starch!

Happy Father's Day to most of your husbands and dads. I'll be calling my dad but I'm sure he's out galavanting somewhere.

And the two day bloat begins before the TWW. I went moto. riding after I got home from my IUI, with hopes that I wouldn't feel so bloated and yucky. It didn't help, and hitting a few potholes/bumps also didn't help. I'm back home now in sweats and watching tv. Hubs is at least consistent. He had 2M post wash (again!), and 99% motility. I guess the 99% was good, but I don't think there's much hope for his counts. Oh well....there's nothing I can do about it now. We're going out tonight, so it'll be nice to have a good dinner, and hopefully we can back the IUI up with another 2M. HA!!HA!! He'll have to avoid touching my stomach.

Futuremom-Welcome back!! And welcome back to the TWW. I think you did an awesome job as far as timing goes. Yes, c'mon June BFPs!!!!

Sis-Sorry for the temperature drop and the pool lights. Like ERose said....your temp can always jump back up. It's not unheard of.

kfs1-Thanks for the good luck. What are you doing this weekend?

ERose-Of course AF is not showing any signs. She's a sneaky witch like that. When you want her to show up, she's in the wrong neighborhood, and when you don't want her to show up, she knows right where you live. hee hee. Stupid :witch: So..once AF gets here, do you stop taking Lupron and do the biopsy and stims next? You said it...whatever it takes to get a baby. I'm on that same train! hee hee.

Terri, that 99% is fantastic! I def have hope for you! I'm telin' ya.... Many women have gotten PG from IUI with lower sperm counts than that even!

To answer your question, I can't fully remember, but I'm pretty sure I keep taking the Lupron, but the dose gets cut in half. If I'm remembering correctly, I think I take that half-dose along with the STIMs as well (it's one of the three injections). Not sure if that's to prevent over hyper stimulation or what... At my next visit I need them to clarify a few things for me because the consult was SO much info, that I can't remember the reasoning for certain things. I have a sheet of paper I can look at that reminds me when/what happens each step of the way, but I can't remember the reason for certain things.

Terri - 99% motility!!! That is super sperm there!! Our best was 40%!! I know there was 2million...but that is almost 2 million MOVING!!! I am still believing for you lady!!! this is going to happen!!!
of course now you are in the lovely TWW.... *sigh* :hugs:

Erose - I am glad they give you a paper to explain things and that you can call at anytime... Lord knows I would probably screw it all up!!! haha
FX for you that this IVF is a first time go!!! :hugs:

Mischief - I am glad to hear your Doctor doesn't discount your charts - more info is better!! FX this is your month!!

Smiles - I love doing walks that have special meaning - we have a "Run for the Fallen" run here where we sign up to run a mile for every servicemember that has fallen in Iraq and Afghanistan... lots of people take turns remembering our heros... its a special time... Sounds like you had one of those on your walks!! :flower:

:hi: to all you other lovelies!!!

AFM: finishing up at the office and about to hit the road to Arkansas - an 8 hour drive!! wooo hoooo.... :nope: all for a 6 hour course that I must attend tomorrow - then drive back home on Tuesday!!
I am almost positive I had some kind of cyst on Friday morning pop or something... so painful... and that right side ovary area was uncomfortable all day Friday and most of Saturday - I went to prompt care but they didn't have an ultrasound machine and the Dr said he thought kidney stones (??not sure about that one) and told me to go to ER if I wanted to know for sure... well I didn't want to spend hours in the ER so I just went home and took a nap - I have had kidney stones and they didn't feel like that... anyway - pain is gone - even had BD session this morning and didn't have any pain... :shrug::shrug::shrug: no clue... moving on and hoping whatever it was doesn't mess up my cycle - the least it could do is HELP me!! :rofl:
Hope you guys have a wonderful Father's Day - missing my dad - its been four years since I held his hand as cancer took him from us :cry:
I really need his mechanic ear to listen to my car and tell me what's wrong... and I miss his stories from when he served in the Army in Germany... He drove for the Colonel... <3<3<3
Love on your dads ladies!!! :flower:

At the nail salon so I still need to read up/check in later. Wish - Just wanted to send hugs to you twinnie. I, too, lost my father 9 years ago and I still think about him every day. Sending biiiiiiiig hugs. Glad you're feeling better physically. I'm sure you had a cyst twist like me since we're twins and all.

Happy Father's Day to all of the men in your lives ladies. xoxoxo

And Terri - whoa - 99% motility is fantastic!!!!!

Wish, I'm so sorry about your father, love. :hugs:

Kfs, hope you're enjoying your nail time. :)

I lost my thermometer somehow, so no temp today. I've started some cramping, so hoping AF shows tomorrow. My temp would've given me some indication probably, so not a real good day to have lost it.

Wish/kfs1-So sorry that you guys are missing your dads today. I knew that there was one person on here who lost their dad, I just couldn't remember who, but now I know that there are two. :hugs: Hope both of you guys are feeling better today too. You guys are Twisted Cysters. HA!!HA!! Boooooooooooooo.

Wish-Have a safe trip to AR tomorrow. You're all over the place! Be careful. Did you end up getting some books on CD or make a playlist? What do you do to pass the time?

ERose-Not sure how you lost your thermometer, but I hope you find it soon. hee hee. It's probably under the sheets or under the bed.

You guys sure do know how to lift up someone's spirits. I've just been a complete lump on the couch all day today. I don't want to go to work tomorrow and I now have a busy couple weeks with dad visiting next week, weekend away in Philly for a friend's bday party, need to clean the house (ugh), grocery shop, etc..I think all I may be able to muster today is to go get a frappuccino. My gift cards are slowly dwindling..

Oh damn, Kfs... I suck.... I meant to say hugs to you too. Please forgive my flightiness (is that even a word?). I was moving way too fast as it started to rain on me by the pool as I was typing. Forgive my thoughtlessness? :hugs:

ERose-Not sure how you lost your thermometer, but I hope you find it soon. hee hee. It's probably under the sheets or under the bed.

You guys sure do know how to lift up someone's spirits. I've just been a complete lump on the couch all day today. I don't want to go to work tomorrow and I now have a busy couple weeks with dad visiting next week, weekend away in Philly for a friend's bday party, need to clean the house (ugh), grocery shop, etc..I think all I may be able to muster today is to go get a frappuccino. My gift cards are slowly dwindling..

The thermometer is a mystery (just like all my other TTC related stuff). It was in a hard plastic container, and when I grabbed it off my nightstand, I grabbed it by the thin end and since the cap is cracked and loose, it flipped off and the thermometer went flying out. The container was in my hand, the cap landed on the nightstand, and the thermometer vanished into thin air. I grabbed a flashlight, and looked under the bed, the chair, the chaise, the dresser, and all through the sheets and everywhere! Twice. Makes no sense.:shrug:

Mornin' ladies!

FF gave me crosshairs! I know I can't trust my temps because of the progesterone supplement, but I just so want to believe it happened that I've convinced myself it did. I might be wrong, but I'd rather be happy than right. :p

Kfs1-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a fun weekend at the spa, and have an even better day today! I actually hope you're sleeping and not working and won't read this until 10a. HA!!HA!!

Mischief-Glad you got crosshairs. I think when I enter the trigger shot, I have to put in a manual ovulation date. Not sure if it's the trigger or the Insemination code, though. I can't trust my temps either, so it's just something to do. hee hee.

ERose-that's funny. It'll show up somewhere.

Hi to everyone else...my bloating is gone, thank goodness, so now I am in the TWW. C'mon BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->