%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Well I think I might try to go to bed early just so I can wake up and POAS :haha:
Sad but true those shadows are haunting me!!! :nope:

A thunderstorm is rolling in so its dark anyway!!! ;)

Sis-Sorry for the bfn, hopefully it was a false negative!
Mischief-It aint over to AF shows! Crossing my fingers for you!
Fezzle-I watch a lot of British shows and some of those welsh names are just impossible! Like how is Blaidd Drwg Bad Wolf? LOL (Yep Dr. Who fan!)
Terri-The follicle count is great! Did they say how many looked ready for plucking?
Erose-I for one, am grateful you are sharing your journey with us. It helps me so much.

AFM-DH went for his SA deposit yesterday. I went for my Day 3 tests today. On the 5th I have my HSG and an ultrasound. So all the testing will be done. I'm extremely anxious about the results. According to FF, my periods are extremely regular and I ovulate every month, so I hope the issue is just nothing but time.

Blueshoney- Welsh is the hardest with its lack of vowels! OH's niece and nephew go to a Welsh school so they can speak it fluently. It sounds really nice though!

It sounds like you're around where we are- we just did the Day 3 test and SA this cycle, so now I'm just waiting for my Day 21 test results to have all our testing done for our referral to see what's next.

Well I knew I was getting excited for nothing but it doesn't make it any easier :cry:
Boo boo!!! :nope:

Trying to HOH but if I implanted 3 days ago I should have a Line so I think it was my body playing tricks on me!!! :shrug:

Sis-Another jump today so that's promising...

Blues-I hope you find out that everything is fine today too. You're on the ball as far as getting everything scheduled at once. Hopefully by next month your plan will be in place and you'll be good to go IF you end up needing it. :hugs: None of my follies are ready for plucking just yet.

I went back today and he only said 3 small on right and 3 small on left. Not sure where the others went, but maybe they were feeling shy. :dohh: Hopefully by Sunday they will come back out of hiding and I'll have a few more. Of course, I'm going to google "disappearing follies" and see what comes up. I'll also ask the nurse when she calls tonight. Radkat-If I see negative stories, I'm clicking off of them. HA!!HA!!

I have to go back on Sunday for another progress report. Again, I hope my meds stay the same, but if they have to increase them to get more follies/eggs, I'm all for it.

Terri I guessed on my temp as I had to get up at 2 4 and 6 am so its probably wrong
Also u always have more follies in the beginning of a cycle and then u get the dominant follies to get bigger hope u can get a Few from each if that's possible :shrug:

AFM.... I didn't get the pokes like last time so I'm pretty sure my chart is a big fat liar oh well I feel stupid for getting Excited that's All :nope:

Don't get down, Sis. You still have a few more days before you'll know for sure. Our emotions are always so high at the end of our TWW (or 8 day wait), but you can't really know what's going on just yet. Keep testing and remain positive.

I know that some follies will dominate, but I need more than 6. Plus, I heard that a few more will grow once I start taking the ganirelix or the trigger or whatever, so I am still hoping for about 8. Plenty of time-NOT. hee hee. I have supposedly 5 more days.

Sis - what Terri said - don't count your self out yet...you just never know!!! FX FX FX for you lady!! :flower:

Terri - hmmm interesting with the lower follie count... not sure what to make of it... Well I am hoping that you will produce more follies over the weekend (they were hiding I am sure) and whatever follies are there - will be nice and plump and full o eggs!! FX and HOH for you!!! you could be PUPO by next weekend.... or atleast by the 15th... crazy time is flying!!!

Blues - it sounds like you are getting really close to figuring out what is holding up the PG train!!! That is good news... I hope your test results are good!!! :hugs::hugs:

Radkat - good luck with that US on Monday!!! hoping you see little arms and legs waving at you both!!! :happydance:

:hi: to everyone else!!!

AFM: air conditioning is broken in my office - UGH!!! not good when my office starts the day at 80!!!!!!!! oh well... doesn't make for good productive Fridays... but who has those anyway??? :haha:

CD7... nothing to report... I believe that I am now living in the flatlands with sis... not sure what to think of my temps being so samish.... :shrug:
I am heading back to Chicago on Tuesay-Thursday I am HOH this high powered medicine keeps me from ovulating till I get back!!! but that would be close to the latest ovulation ever for me!!! I guess we will see - I hope all you ladies have a great weekend - I will be working all weekend!!
:comp::flasher::rolleyes:

AF arrived this morning, and so I've ordered all my meds and have my ultrasound appointment scheduled for the 12th. My doc is switching me to Femara this time. I've never taken it before, but I'm willing to do anything!

Sis, it's still early! Don't give up hope!

Terri, I hope you end up with lots of follicles! It sounds like you're well on your way! I only ever have one-and that's if I'm really lucky! I wonder how I'd respond if we did IVF...

I think the Femara will help u get a sticky bean Mischief GL!!!

Wish-How can they expect you to work in an 80 degree office?! At least you get to get out of there and go to the big city for a while! Hope you can check in on us while you're there.

Mischief-So sorry for AF. She is the absolute worst. How are you feeling otherwise? Ready to try again? Maybe Femara will work better for you this time around. I sure hope so.

Well, the nurse called me during the day and I didn't get the message until now, and the office is just about closed. She said that my estrogen is now at 382, and she said she likes to see that rise, so they have me taking my Ganirelix shot in the morning and I will continue doing that until they say to stop. I will continue with my 225 Gonal F and 150 Menopur tonight and then tomorrow night, stick with 225 Gonal F and 225 Menopur. Three vials of Menopur. Holy mackerel. HA!!HA!! She didn't say 3 and 3 on the message, and I didn't get to google as I was away from my desk all day, but I'm doing that now. Maybe things are still ok. I don't understand. I'll update regarding the Ganirelix shot tomorrow. She specifically said 'Now take the entire syringe.' I wonder if it hurts and people stop. :wacko: hee hee. Oh well. I'm all in! Hubs can get back to gulping and taking deep breaths.

Mischief - so sorry for AF. Big hugs to you. :hugs:

Sis - so sorry for the BFN but you're not out yet!!!

Wish - 80 degrees???? Noooooo way! Walk on outta there! Nope nope nope! Have a great time in Chicago! I hope your O and BDs are timed perfectly.

Terri - as I said on the other the thread, good luck with the shot! Hope it doesn't hurt too bad!

Blues/Fezzle - so glad you're both moving forward and have plans in place!! :) :)

Rad - yay - another Katy(ie). :)

Nada much here. Hosting a baby shower tomorrow for my SIL. Did a bunch of cooking today and I'm poooooped. :)

Terri GL W ALL those shots I think I would be highly confused and bruised by now!! ;)

Kfs1 your chart is looking nice!!

I think I give up on ALL these test I got another shadow w a 88€ test cuz I'm hating FRER right now took a FRER and got a BFN what is the deal w the Evaps or shadows or WTH!! :grr:

I'm going Cray Cray can u tell?? :haha:

Sorry you're having such rotten luck, Sis. Maybe a day out at the pool will be nice. Did you love Vegas? How was the show? I might have missed your updates because I was away.

The Ganirelix stung after I finished taking the shot. I have to take it first thing in the morning so I'm back in bed. I have also had a weird headache the past couple days. I think it's a side effect of these meds. A few more days and I'll be a bloated cow. I don't know which is worst! Hee hee. Yes I do. Hubs didn't want to be my assistant because he stayed up late last night but I made him get up anyway. I said 'this is our new life. Shots then 9 months and then 18 years of getting up. You can sleep later!' :haha:

kfs1-I'm still really loving your chart. A few more days to go until test time. I can't wait!

Glad you made it through the shot Terri and that you're feeling positive. I'm feeling very positive for you, too. :) And I think it's great that your hubs is involved. You shouldn't have to go through the shots on your own. Sorry that you've been having headaches. Did you try taking something? I HATE having to take all of these meds, too, but totally worth it if we get our BFPs!!!

Sis - I'm sorry lady. Step away from those tests for a bit - go for a swim like Terri said. Big hugs.

A bit of a drop today but I had to sleep on the couch last night where the AC is cranked because my husband was snoooooring. Either way, not feeling any different. A little crampy but it could be because of the p. We shall see I guess.

It's not really like a headache, it's like my head hurts on one side and it feels heavy. I finally took an Advil and I feel better. I did the same a couple days ago, but I just don't really like taking medicine unless i have to. Yes, we shall see! Have a great day today...it's dreary here so I want to do some inside house stuff; laundry, sweeping, vacuuming. I hate rainy days.

I think I'm getting wicked Evaps :shrug: cuz I'm taking a new b vitamin that make my pee brite yellow so it's kinda hard to tell if it's concentrated or not oh we'll!!!

Terri u might want to call the nurse about the Advil my dr told me NO ibuprofen NASID or Advil or aleeve Tylenol Only!! IVF might be diferent so idk just a thought!! It's sounds like a hormone headache I get them b4 AF and when I'm medicated!!
GL for your scan Tom!!

Kfs1 we got a new AC so I came to the couch too cuz the puppy was cold in our room :nope: spoiled mommas girl already!!

AFM it's nice and cool this AM feels almost like fall my fav time of year so we will be grilling and swimming for sure :)

Luna Belle is getting BIG!!!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/07448a2416dedeaa11809fcc4a95283d_zpsdbeb2cb0.jpg

Well it looks like I DO have a faint pink line on my 88€ test this AM but Notta on the FRER:shrug:
I always thought the FRER where the most sensitive but now I'm starting to wonder I'm not getting excited until I see a nice line I can't Question :haha:

Katy she's a bossy Lil boger she barks at all of us to get her way just like a crying toddler :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->