%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I know I'm trying really hard to think that but I've had it END Badly this way B4 w my 1st loss so I'm scared very scared!!! Plus all the ones w lines like mine on testing thread don't seem to end well :(

I'm sending a email to my nurse to get a beta I will feel better if I see those numbers!!

I think I have 2 implants just like last time and my number didn't seem to go up until after the 2nd time so I hope it's just early!! HOH

Sis - listen to Wish! I know it's scary but try to stay positive! Yaaaaaaaaay. So happy. :)

Sis hoping this is it. Big hugs.
Hi to everyone. Been reading but rubbish at posting in holidays! X

nessaw-Enjoy your holiday. You know we aren't going anywhere! Hope you're doing ok.

Sis-Yeah!! I knew it was a BFP...hee hee. Today, you are pregnant, so maintain positivity, and let us know when the beta is scheduled. fxfx for a sticky little girl!

I just got a call from the nurse. I do have reappearing follies, 5 medium on left and 5 medium on right. I like when the ultrasound techs do the testing because they are so nice and tell me everything I want to know. I'm to go back on Tuesday for another checkup. Now I'm really thinking that Thursday will be the day for retrieval, but all we can do is wait and see now. I am to maintain my medicine schedule. One shot in the morning and two in the evenings. Hubs did my shot last night because he was really nervous about his upcoming trigger shot, so I had him practice with the menopur. His hand was shaking like crazy, and I was just sweating bullets. hee hee. But, he did it, so he thinks he's prepared for the trigger. I think he's better at holding the alcohol swab on my stomach after the shot. He's really good at that! :haha:

My faint faint BP

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1407085911465_zps9d2qps1q.jpg

Sis, congratz!!! That is not very faint at all!! Wow, so cool, I am so excited for you!

Terri, yay for reappearing follicles! 10 is a great number. FX for you.

Not looking good ladies my test looks lighter and my temp has dropped!! :cry:

I see it for sure Sis. Fx for a sticky bean! :happydance:

Terri - Sounds like you had a great appointment! I hope the timing works out for you so you can rest over the weekend. Awww - your DH is going to be a pro by the time this is over. :)

Temp up a bit today but I had such crappy sleep so I'm a bit wary. I woke up sooooooooo hot in the middle of the night around 2 and then again at 3. Question for those who have taken Ovidrel. How long does it typically take to leave your system? I believe I was given 250 mg.

EDIT: Sis - we posted at the same time. Hang in there. Your temp's still not that low. Are you going to test again today? Were you able to get an appointment? :hugs:

I took a test w FMU and it's the same if not lighter I didn't sleep well last nite and I was up until 2 or 3 am so idk!!!
I'm just afraid it's a Chemical!!! :cry:

Sis - I was just stalking and reading back came to congratulate you - but the temp drop can be one of two things a chemical as you said or implantation dip - what does your dr say?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you -BIG hugs

:hugs:

X

Haven't gotten in touch w the Dr yet I sent a email to my nurse yesterday but I haven't heard back yet!!!

I'm tryi g to stay positive but it's hard cuz this is how my 1st loss happened I just hope that Lil bean is digging in!!

Hi garfie! :hugs: Miss ya, girlfriend!

kfs1-I have to run to the facility today to pickup one vial of medicine. Because my follies are growing a little slowly, I have to keep taking meds, and I'm about to run out. I'll get another shipment tomorrow. Of course, when I go for my scan they may say 'ok, we're good!' Murphy's law. Yes, i saw your temp jump and got excited...you may not be able to discount sleep or AC in a few days. fxfxfxfreallyreallyx. HA!!HA!!

Sis-I also hope it's not a chemical and am still HOH for you.

I was so hoping your line would darken a little bit today Sis, maybe because of late implantation. But your line yesterday reminded me exactly of my chemical, and lightening today is just another similarity :( Have your docs given you any idea of why this might keep happening?

Oh, Sis, FX!!! Don't read too much into the temp drop, it is pretty unreliable especially as you were up a few times last night. Hope you get to have a beta today...

I went and got a beta waiting on my results took another 88€ is about the same may e a smidge darker so idk what's up!!! :shrug:

I also contacted an acupuncturist and will be setting up an appointment

Oh Sis, I am really praying that this baby sticks for you! I know it can be frustrating when we have been there, multiple times and things seem to be going down a path that we know all to well how it ends... but girl! You are still early! That HCG has to start from ZERO and double every 48ish hours. So please don't get to discouraged yet! Put the pee sticks down! (Can't believe I am saying that!) Get outside by the pool and put your feet up. Today you are pregnant... :hugs:

Terri, I can't believe how close you are to making some babies! :happydance: I hope you don't need any more meds, but I'm with you... best to be prepared!

I love hearing about your DH giving you your shots. I wonder how mine would react to that. I think he would enjoy it too much! I had to get 2 shots at my appointment on Friday, after I had to fast and drink the nasty glucola drink, and I almost passed out after the shots. They had to sit me down and fan me, then the doc had to come back in and checked on me. It was so embarassing! DH didn't help the situation, he kept going on and on about how long the needle was for the shot in my butt. So glad I could count on him... :winkwink:

Sis - I'm HOH for this as a sticky bean! When will you hear back from this beta? Fx!

Sis, I've been thinking about you and praying for you all day! I hope you get good news!!!

Well idk if it's good news my HCG is 6 and my P is 11!!!! :(

They consider 5 PG so thats good I guess but my P is low so I have to double up on it and I'm even trying a new kind to see if it helps!!

I go back Wed for another beta!!!

Keep the Prayers coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"