%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Aww...Luna Belle is just growing up. That's funny that she's so bossy. I guess if everyone listens, why not? hee hee. I'm on an emotional roller coaster with your tests, Sis. I have no idea which one is more sensitive, but keep testing!! hee hee.

Thanks for the tip on Advil. I will call them this morning and find out if it's ok. I figure if I can drink a glass of wine, why can't I take an advil? So many rules....I went out with my bestie last night and I feel refreshed and renewed. She brings such joy to my life.

Today I have to go in to work, and I am dreading it, but there won't be too many people so it shouldn't be too bad. Just the fact that I'm driving there on Saturday is the worst. It'll pay off when I'm staying home after egg retrieval and not using a sick/vacation day.

Wear hot pants or something not allowed to make u feel rebellious at work Terri!! ;)

Yea the test r driving me batty I guess I won't drink today just incase and I will drink more water like I need too!!
I've been having bad muscle cramps and I was craving coffee this AM which is not like me so FX

Terri, I am following your IVF journey... Seems like all is going well and I hope those follies come back again (or you find lots of new ones)! Sorry you had to go to work today...

Everyone who is doing IVF, maybe my friend's journey gives some hope to those who did not succeed on the first try. She is 41 and going it alone, so no hope of lucking out with a natural pregnancy. Also had an AMH of only .3 but doing it with own eggs. Her first retrieval she only got 3 eggs and a BFN. Second cycle was canceled altogether. On her third cycle, she got 13 eggs, 5 genetically normal day 5 embryos and is now 28 weeks with a little girl (and has 3 embryos on ice).

Sis!!! I am too excited for your test tomorrow!! FX your line gets darker... loving your vegas baby!!! :smug:

Terri - sorry you have to work today (me too) it just sucks working on the weekends... i hope your headaches go away quickly... I wouldn't think one advil would hurt - but what do I know??? hehe

kfs- I am impressed you aren't testing... usually by 9DPO I do an IC... I guess there is always something different about twins - that would be ours!! :change:

:hi: to rest of you ladies!! give us an update (those of us at work surfing the net!!:blush:)

AFM: my new avatar pic is of me n my dad - about 3 months before he died... missing him today - not sure why - its not an anniversary or anything... just wish he was here to talk to and laugh with, and fix stuff...

three weeks from today I am putting on my first 5K - it is on the Lakefront Path in Chicago - runners will run with Lake Michigan on their left and lots of "Chicago" on their right... and I am stressing - cannot wait till its all done and over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW - lots of generals are running this race... WHY???:shrug: old people should be playing shuffle board not running a 5K [-X
I probably shouldn't write that... I will claim the stress is talking...
anyone got bottled water or granola bars you can donate???????:munch:
if you hear screaming....its probably me until the 23rd... :rofl::brat:

Wish- good luck with the 5K! It sounds like it'll be a scenic run at least which should be motivating.

I started doing the C25K programme again in an attempt to get my pace up by starting from scratch. I can already run for over 30 min without walking, and I can already run over 5K without walking, but I can't run 5K in 30 minutes if that makes sense!

Fezzle-How cool! You'll get there, but keep running!

Wish-That's amazing that you're actually putting on a 5k. It does sound beautiful. I'd be too busy checking out the scenery versus trying to finish with a good time, but that would be ok. Hmm..not sure why the generals are running. Maybe because the course is awesome. Do the proceeds go to charity or is it just for fun? Sorry you're missing your dad today. It happens, and there doesn't have to be a special reason. You're allowed to miss him any time.

Driving-Thanks for the success story. I'm HOPING I don't have to go through three IVFs but I've said crazier stuff before. :) I'm getting super close and running out of meds, so the end of stims is somewhat near.

Work is coming along. I finished looking about half of the stuff I need to see, and I just ate lunch. I'm going back for the second half in a few. Um, Sis, I definitely cannot wear hot pants (Even though I have my lab coat on), but I do have on a strappy tank top, and that's not allowed. They cut the lights and AC off over the weekends so it's always dark and hot here on off hours. I like that better than being FREEZING during the week. Back to the grind...

Updating via phone - just got a positive OPK - two days earlier than last cycle - so much for holding off O.... Grrr

Ok I took a target brand HPT Up and Up and got another ghost line WTF is going on!! :grr:

This is how my 1st MC started so I'm kinda getting scared I hope Tom I have a line that is no doubt there!!!

Ok I took a target brand HPT Up and Up and got another ghost line WTF is going on!! :grr:

This is how my 1st MC started so I'm kinda getting scared I hope Tom I have a line that is no doubt there!!!

I thought any line meant positive??? I understand your caution, but I'm so excited! I hope it's dark tomorrow!!!!

Well ladies, I feel like I'm going to be on a show called "I Didn't Know I Was In Labor" :wacko: It's going to be about how this baby just fell out of me. I cannot believe how low she is! Every time I go to the bathroom I worry she's going to end up in the toilet :haha:

Sis, sooo many evaps/possible positives! I'm anxious to see what you've got in the morning.

KFS, I can't believe you haven't tested yet! FXed for you!

ttcinseattle-My sister had her baby in the waiting room because the receptionist said 'Please, miss, just go have a seat.' She was like 'You don't understand..the baby is coming.' Luckily an ambulance driver was walking by as she was laid out on the floor and delivered the baby! And then the hospital had the nerve to charge her for a bed and anesthesia! hee hee. Long story short...you're not alone! Are you feeling any contractions or anything? Strange...

Sis-Yeah, you got another jump in temp. This is really getting good. I'm cautiously excited!

I'm off for my ultrasound, b/w. I'll report back in a few.

TYC, maybe that means it'll be a quick and easy labor! :)

Terri, good luck with your scan!

I popped in to check on Sis, but I guess she's not up at 5:30! :p

So things seemed pretty good. My follicles ranged in size from about 10-12, so they still have some growing to do. It seemed that I had maybe 5 good sized on the right, and maybe 3-4 on the left. I'm pleased with that number. Now that things are growing I may have to go back tomorrow morning for another ultrasound. The nurse will call me later today with an update.

Terri - Glad to hear those follies are growing!!! did they change your meds? another ultrasound tomorrow!! exciting - ER is getting close!!! :happydance::happydance:

TTC - :coffee::coffee: waiting here and excited - not about your baby falling in the toilet of course... but about her pending arrival!!! :hugs::hugs: hang in there lady!!!

Fezzle - I totally understand what you are saying about time and running!! You will get there!!! I have run a couple 5K around 24ish minutes...but that was 20lbs ago and I had a lot more motivation!!! hehe...

Sis - we are waiting for your good news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kfs - we are waiting for your good news!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

:hi: to all the other oldie but goodie ladies!!

AFM: at work :sad2: I have a million things to do at home (my house smells like dog and I hate it!!!!!) but no - here I sit at my desk...

this morning my OPK was positive again - but that is normal since my OPK was positive last night - my surge normally last about 24 hours...
I of course attacked my husband (in a good sexy way:blush:) as soon as he walked in the door last night :haha: and hopefully we can get another session in before I leave for Chicago Tuesday morning... and then I should be back in TWW... :coffee::shrug:

Happy Sunday ladies!!!!:hugs:

ttc - so excited for you! Any day now! And as Terri said, maybe that means the labor will be quick and easy.

Speaking of Terri, your poor sister!!! What is wrong with that evil nurse??? I'm happy that she was at least at the hospital though. Your follie count/growth sounds faaaantastic. Can't wait to hear what the nurse says. :happydance:

Wish - I'm so sorry about your Dad my friend. I know it hurts - I, too lost my Dad so yet another thing we have in common. Biiiiig :hugs:

But, on another note, goooo Twinnie - putting on a 5K. I can't imagine the amount of work that must be. I'm sure it will all go extremely well and then you can treat yourself for all of your hard work. And I know you didn't want your surge yet but hey, at least you were home for some :sex: and I'm sure your DH was very happy to be attacked. :)

Sis - anxiously awaiting :coffee:

The shower went well yesterday but man I am POOPED. My house is pretty small and it was packed even though there were only around 15 of us. My SIL got here an hour and 15 minutes late but she thought she was just coming over for dinner so... And on the way over, her father decided to lecture her about her dog's bad behavior, of all days, saying that he watched the dog whisperer so he knows. So, when she got here, she did NOT look happy and then she was bombarded by the surprise. I felt reaaaally bad but eventually she was happy. :)

Another temp drop this morning and this time I slept in my bed so no AC as an excuse. Not feeling as hopeful. :nope:

Terri, yay for reappearing follies! I hope some more teeny tiny ones get a move on and add to your count. Are they still thinking ER on the predicted date? I can't believe the story about your sister!! You'd think once she was lying on the floor of the waiting room they'd bring out a gurney or something. And then trying to charge her?! I'd have been like um, no.

Wish, sounds like perfect timing for your positive OPK since you're about to go away! And I'm glad DH cooperated, sounds like you gave him every reason to ;)

KFS, wish that temp had gone higher, but you're definitely not out. We will all be patiently waiting to see. Oh, and the shower situation sounds interesting. He watched the dog whisperer, so he knows :haha: Dads, yeesh.

How nice it would be if this was a quick and easy delivery! I'm just hoping it'll be average for 2nd pregnancies. 6-8 hours sounds awesome! It wasn't too bad last time, but technically I was in labor for 26 hours total, and pain from about 3pm til 9am. I can handle pain, but that was a marathon and I was exhausted. I've asked not to be checked for dilation yet because I didn't want to rush labor or anything, but I'm really curious to see if I've made any progress already. I haven't had any real contractions yet, but lots of Braxton Hicks and cramping which hopefully means that everything is already opening up nicely down there!

kfs1-Dont get too worried yet about your temp drop because it could jump back up in the morning. fxfx! Your SILs shower sounded like a success for you, but not necessarily for her. I bet she was feeling miserable at first. Ugh...

Yeah, my sister's story was crazy. I guess her 4th kid will just fall out while she's walking. HA!!HA!! She's always on the go, so you never know. I wouldn't be surprised if she is in a different state for the birth. One has been born in SD, one is born in NE, and one is born in NM. She and her hubs move a lot. We'll find out come December!

Wish-Nice job on convincing hubs to BD. Yeah!! I love when you're officially in the TWW with a chance!

ttcinseattle-I haven't actually spoken to the nurse yet, so I'll ask today if things are still on track. It seems that the T-R prediction may be closer to Thursday because my follies aren't huge yet, and I would prefer Thursday or Friday, anyway. I need one more chance to have a condom party with my hubs before we're back to regular parties. :wacko: HA!!HA!! Have I mentioned that condoms are the worst?

Ok Sis... :ninja: Yoohoo???

Ok ok Im here got A faint line on my 88€ test and ...... A Squinter on a FRER!!

I put :bfp: on my chart wondering if I should change it to the 10dpo but I'm still afraid my HCG isn't doubling my line should be DARK by now so I'm living in fear!! :nope:

Sis - I know its hard - but a line is a line - force yourself to think positive!!! YoU ARE PG!!!!
remember SPP - today I am pregnant!!! :)

:hugs: I am HOH this is a sticky bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->