%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis-I love the picture for the 2015 miracles in the making. It's beautiful! And you got the glitter action going. What happened with your test this morning?

Nothing going on but the rent here. I spent $50 on fruits/cheese/vegetables/cereal and yogurt at the store. That was my budget, so I'll be good for snacks for a while, hopefully. Of course, when I buy stuff I like I want to eat it all at the same time. hee hee.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday...:juggle:

Wish - Sending prayers to your youngest. I'm so sorry that she had to go through that. :( And wait, wait, wait - you're in the 5K, too?!?!?! Seriously amazing.

Terri - That nurse sounds like an ASS. I understand that they deal with this stuff a lot more and sometimes forget how emotional it can be but COME ON. Anyway, like others said, it's not going to matter since you're already PUPO. :)

Sis - What happened with your test?

Moni - Ten is a great number! Great news!

Hi Blues, eRose, Driving, TTC, and everyone else!

Thanks for all of the congrats ladies! DH is beyond thrilled but now has the unpleasant task of telling his school the bad news. He also found out that he has to have surgery on his knee so we're hoping to get that moving along asap.

Here's a picture of my latest niece. :)

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    28 KB · Views: 0
Kfs1 awwwww she's so Cute!!! :) :)

Terri I bought a ton of veggies yesterday too cuz that's all I'm craving I even got a few canned to try since my kids don't like peas or cabbage so making a big pot might be over kill!! ;)
Also the boys wanted Hamburger Steaks last nite so I had to make mashed potatoes and gravy even though the thought made me sick !! :haha:

AFM that blasted digi still says PG 1-2 wks WTH!! Also my FRER was a tad lighter than yesterday but my 88€ was darker :shrug:
I might have to get a beta to make me feel better B4 8/26!! A week seems like forever away!! :nope:

I got help w my Siggy Logo Confuzion is awesome I told her to join us but she's only 25 and isn't TTC cuz she just had her 4th loss :(
I just hope that making the PG group doesn't give me bad luck and cause issues for me and Baby!! Seems every time I make a thread I have to shut it down :(

You didn't have to shut down this thread - it is thriving!!

Yes but I had a loss shortly after starting it :cry:

Just hope I can break the trend this time around!!

Oh ok about your test...stop taking them!! I think temping is plenty, and yes, go get a beta. It would make all of us feel better, and it would make you feel better. Ah yes, the 26th is a week away. I'm halfway to my big day. I'm worried that my progesterone is making my temps look too good. I know I took P before (a different kind) and my temps still sucked, but now I'm getting scared that this is too good to be true. I am going to have to find the chart which tells you what should be happening today to reassure myself. Too funny on the mashed potatoes. hee hee.

kfs1-I'm glad your DH is getting surgery, but is he going to be off work soon afterwards? Is it scheduled for like, tomorrow? hee hee. Your niece is just the cutest! I love her chubby cheeks.

:wave: to everyone else!

Hi ladies,

Sis, yes, go get the beta it will make you feel better. And stop testing!! It's way to easy to get obsessed and overanalyze them! And how many freaking times have i seen on this site, where people are freaking out over the digi being wrong, but it catches up just fine. I decided not to even use those digis because of how many people on here were getting concerned over them. Step away and go get the beta for peace of mind!

KFS1--Hooray on your hubby getting the job and welcoming the new niece....what a sweetie pie! Is she in town so you can see her? Now refresh our memories on why DH wanted to get into a different school? Was it travel time and a better school?

Terri--Yeah, too bad you had to hear the news about the frosties from the unemotional nurse, but I agree with the others, I think you are in good shape right now that the frosties won't matter. I know you probably liked the idea of having a back-up, but I really think you won't need one. I mean, they implanted two really great quality embies and one that was still good enough for implanting so I think you are covered!

Neesaw--Were your parents super excited about the news? Also, I was just watching one of those wedding shows on TV, and one couple did a slideshow at their reception of all their dating pictures and the engagement and all that sappy stuff and then it ended with a picture of their ultrasound and it said something like, "Our fairytale is to be continued..." That sounds really corny now that I'm typing it up, but the guests were so shocked and it was actually very tasteful and sweet.

Moni--10 eggies! That's great...now today is Day 3 of fertilization? Make sure to let us know once you get the call on how they are doing. This is so exciting!!!!

Wish--I agree with the other ladies that it is so GOOD to see you back with us again, although I'm sorry about AF hittng you hard this month. I forgot, did you already try the soy isoflavens for extending your LP? And I sent a little prayer for your daughter this morning. So very sad.

I know I'm missing people from pages back, but I can't go back to re-read without deleting my message. Hrumph!

AFM--Gender scan tomorrow. It's weird that I'm not even nervous yet. I was a wreck wih my daughter's scan because everyone wanted her to be a girl, but I felt in my soul I was carrying a boy and I was sooo worried about everyone being diappointed. I will be happy to finally tell my daughter she's having a little brother or sister although, man, is she going to be mad if it's a boy! She keeps saying she wants God to give us a baby girl and boys are gross. Oh dear. I will update tomorrow, hopefully with a good pic.

Sis, I would like to join the 2015 group, too, please! The 35+ section is all lonely cowboy music and tumbleweeds, and anywhere you go in the general pregnancy forums is irritating or will scare the hell out of you. I recommend to anyone who is currently, or is preparing to be pregnant, to stay FAR away from anything that says, "First Trimester." You will work yourself up into such a tizzy because it's all about people miscarrying or worrying about miscarrying. And it's true--spending too much time in the general pregnancy sections with the younger set, will cause your eyeballs to roll right out of your eye sockets. The nonsense just bursts at the seams in those threads. The title of one thread I saw recently was, "I feel so guilty...I ate Taco Bell! :(" Really?? I truly get concerned about some of these women's ability to parent another human being. Okay, my vent is over!

Ok my nurse said I can do another beta but No guarantee my insurance will cover another since it will be #7 I think and my numbers look good!! :shrug:

I go for acupuncture tonite so maybe I will wait until Tom! If I can!! :haha:

Katie just click on the butterfly Siggy it will take u to the page!! :)

I guess I missed the update on this site - out of the 10 eggs, only 3 fertilized...so hoping 1 or 2 make it to transfer day - Friday at 1pm.

Right back at you sis!! You and vegas baby are going to be just fine!!

Thanks that test is mocking me I felt great about it this weekend and now Not so much!! :(

I shouldve went to acupuncture Fri but I totally forgot :nope:

Sis - Hang in there with this LO. I know it's totally nerve wracking to have no evidence that everything is fine, especially at this stage. I would definitely stop taking tests as I don't know how accurate they are at this stage. Personally, I stopped temping after I got my BFP. It just stressed me out if my temp went down at all. My dr wouldn't do any more betas after the second round (4 total) bc she said everything looked good. I had to wait 2.5 weeks after that until my first US! You can do it! :thumbup: Oh and I'll join the 2015 group!

Terri - I'm sorry there are no frosties, but it won't matter bc these will stick. Sorry about the insensitive nurse. And re: DH - Leaving the house without letting you know is not cool. Sounds like he got the picture.

Moni - Very excited for your transfer coming up!

Katie - Hooray for a gender scan. Hope DD is excited or at least can come to grips with a brother. :baby:

Kfs - Congrats to DH for his new job. Very exciting. And to you for your super cute niece.

Wish - Sorry for a painful AF. Hope she's letting up a bit. Can you enlist some other's help with the 5K? Sounds like a lot of work.

Hi to everyone else!

Back to work today. Too much to do. It's our evaluation time so I have to do one for each of my supervisees and we have about 10 hours of trainings that have to be completed by August 31st (same as the evals), so I'll have a busy few weeks. I told my supervisor about being pregnant. She was happy for me, so that was good. No questions yet about whether I'm coming back after the baby. I hate lying, but I don't know what else to do in this situation. My understanding is that if you say you're not coming back, they can deny you maternity leave. Anyone with HR experience? :haha:

I'm not sure how big your company is, Radkat, but at my place, your supervisor is not allowed to ask you stuff like that. If you take FMLA you don't have to say why or what. Just that you're taking FMLA. They also can't ask you if you're retiring. So many weird rules but they say it's to protect the employee. It's really to protect the company from being sued by employees!! I would lie and emphatically say 'oh yes!' Hee hee. Of course, other people may tell your boss, but I don't know if they can still plot against you if it's hearsay.

I think most will just assume u will be returning and when u r 1/2 through maternity leave your DH is going to have to transfer Right ;);)

Fx moni.x
Radkat it's the same at school. They're not allowed to ask when you're coming back.

Had my scan this morning. Only 1 follie again this month, even with the double dose of Clomid. My Dr. said "Obviously Clomid isn't working for you so I wouldn't recommend this as a treatment option going forward. Do you still want to do the insemination?" WTF. She's counting me out for this month already in her mind! Grrrrr. Anyway, I am going to do it. Trigger tonight at 11 p.m. (So late!)

kfs1-Now that I'm done with IUI, I can't even remember how many follies I had, but I'm sure it was really only one, maybe two. When you do IVF, then you look for a ton because you're forcing them to grow and produce eggs. With IUI, they just want one good one. I'm really surprised she asked if you still want to go through with it. I hate her. I hope she's not the same doctor that will be doing your IVF stuff. On Friday, or even today, find out what you need to do to start IVF with the next cycle. If you have appointments, schedule them, meds-order them. Remember when ERose did her last IUI? They started her on Lupron before her results even came in, so maybe you can do something like that. :hugs:

Hahaha - I love you for hating her Terri. She also showed up a half-hour late which pissed me off. I'm sitting there with no pants man - I mean, come on! She's the one and only doctor there so she will be doing my IVF. Isn't the point of Clomid to produce more eggs though? What do they typically give you to produce more eggs with IVF? You're right - I definitely remember eRose starting the Lupron - I'll definitely ask her about next steps on Friday. Thanks for the motivation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->