%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Hi Girls!

kfs1 - I can send you my very comprehensive list of what I stocked our nursery with if you like. I received a lot of the items on my list at my baby shower (even without registering!) but most of it I pulled together during the last couple of months of my pregnancy (so you still have time!) :winkwink:

Katie Potatie - Feel free to message me about baby blues if you like :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Baby Daniel sounds like Baby Pterodactyl when he naps :haha:

Yay for a GREAT Scan Neesaw!! :yipee:

Going to talk to the Lawyer Tomorrow I hope he can help put my mind at ease a Lil so I'm not stressing so much this can't be good for TTC!! :nope:

My work computer is still saying this site is down for maintenance. Maybe I need to refresh cookies or something. Grrr.

Yay Nessaw! Just keep growing, just keep growing :)

Terri- Mine has been saying that since yesterday. Finally just came up this morning so I don't know what is up with it.

Sis- I sure hope the lawyer is able to set things right. The school is in over kill mode and I'd fight them too. Good luck with reducing your stress.

AFM- I apparently finally O'd a few days ago. Later than any other cycle which is weird but hoping for the best. At least we got a little BDing in around that time. I had given up on the month but now the waiting begins.

Hi to everyone and I Hope you all have a great day!

nessaw-I'm so happy to hear that your baby is three days ahead of schedule. I hope you can enjoy things this time around. I know, it's still kind of early, but hopefully each day you get a little more happy.

Joy-Yeah for good timing. Let's hope this is it.

Sis-The school is just trying to set an example I'm sure, but seriously? School is about to let out..just let it go already. Hopefully when the school hears from the lawyer it will scare them.

There is a retirement party at work today, and I'm making spinach/artichoke dip in the crock pot at work. Our kitchen area will probably start smelling in the next 1/2 hour. HA!!HA!! I think it's going to be yummy.

Lol Terri cooking at work. You're going to start everyone else in the lab growing right along with you.

Sis - oh no. I hope the school stops messing with you guys. Ridiculous. Let us know what the lawyer said.

Nessaw - Great news about your scan! Any pics?

Future - That'd be great if you could share the faves that you got for your nursery. Thanks! :)

Joy - I hate wonky cycles. I hope you got the timing right this month. Fx.

Terri - Loooooove spinach/artichoke dip.

So, what's the plan this weekend ladies? Looking forward to some great weather. :)

Hi all!

Ksf1-Yeah this one is interesting for sure. Thanks for the support.

Sis- I think we are all waiting on an update from you LOL Praying things are going to be alright.

Terri- How did the retirement party go? And how are you feeling today?

Futuremom, Nessaw- How are you ladies feeling?

AFM-It's hard enough waiting to test but FF just recalculated my O date and set it a day later. Ugh! Reliving 3 DPO again. Those are the breaks. I'm being cautiously optimistic this time. Keeping my FX that we get it this time. For the next week we are expecting rain everyday :-( We need the water but wow talk about putting a cramp in any outdoor activities. Just plan on baking and relaxing I guess. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Hey Girls! :flower: Supposed to go up to 68 this weekend - summer weather :happydance: We're taking baby pterodactyl on a road trip to visit Grandma (who invited all her friends from church to come over, so...partyyyyyyyy!!!)

kfs - here is my full list:
Bedding supplies:
 Crib
 Mattress
 3 Crib sheets
 2 rubber-backed waterproof pads
 Sheets and waterproof pads for bassinet/pack n’ play
 2 SleepSack or swaddle blankets
 Crib mobile
 Monitor
Diapering Supplies:
 Changing table
 Changing table cover set (pad and covers)
 Diaper Pail
 Pack of disposable diapers or cloth diapers (will use about 10 per day once baby is about a week old)
 Unscented alcohol-free wipes
 Cotton balls
 Diaper-rash cream (zinc-oxide type)
 Black-and-white mobile to hang above changing area
 Diaper bag
Feeding Supplies:
 Rocking chair
 Receiving blankets (at least 2 – for covering breastfeeding, burp cloth, shading baby in carseat, change mat on the go)
 2 nursing bras
 Breast pads (no plastic lining)
 Nursing blouses
 Extra pillows for nursing
 Lanolin nipple cream
 Two washable bibs
Bath and Medical Supplies:
 Bathtub and lounger support
 Soap/shampoo (Johnson and Johnson’s baby wash)
 Lotion
 2 terry-cloth hooded towels
 Lots of soft washcloths
 Brush and comb
 Nail scissors or clippers
 Rectal thermometer
 Nasal aspirator
 Antibacterial ointment
 Humidifier
Clothing:
 Mild laundry detergent
 3 pairs of booties/socks
 Scratch mitts
 4 sleepers
 10 rompers
 Caps
 8-10 changes of clothes total (in each size); mainly buy at least 3-6 months or 6-9 months
 Lightweight sunhat with brim
 Heavier, ear-covering hat
 Sweater/jacket
Travel Supplies:
 Car seat
 Car-seat cover/bunting bag
 Car seat protector
 Sun shade for car seat
 Stroller
 Baby carrier (Baby Bjorn, etc.)
 Pack n’ Play

You will add to/change this list to suit you of course. I didn't buy any toys or books because I got tons of them as gifts. Also, I didn't buy any newborn sized clothing - we got them as gifts, and our baby was so big that he didn't fit them for more than a few days! (They are for only up to 8 lbs). Hope this helps and doesn't overwhelm you! Remember to wait until after your baby shower to start shopping and keep you receipts for everything so you can exchange as needed. Good luck!!! :hugs:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :happydance:

Well we r Back from court we didn't get what the lawyer wanted which was Community Service cuz they r pushing the School Zone issue now!! He would have got a slap on the wrist and Commmunity Service if it was anywhere else! :nope:

Even though it wasn't HIS school and he just happened to get pulled over In front of the school so it's being consider as a school zone
So now he has to do another program or try to at least that will be more detailed and involve a lot more
We go back 6/18 to see if the judge will except it!! :shrug:

What type of other program? So can he walk in graduation? And all of the boys have the same problem, or just your son because he was driving? Sorry you have to deal with all this when it should be a happy time. :hugs:

Aww Sis this just isn't getting any better. Have they said anything about graduation? Hoping you find a resolution you can live with.

FutureMom - Congrats on your LO. So cute!

Nessaw- So glad things are going well.

Terri - I'm still so happy for you and your LO. I just love watching your ticker.

Sis - Sorry to hear about all the hassle with your DS. Hope things get worked out.

Wish - Your house/land is beautiful. Enjoy it!

Joy- Welcome. This is a great group.

Blues - How are things looking now?

Katie - Good for you for geting on the meds you need. Most anti anxiety meds are as needed and you can get off them once your hormones regulate.

I know I'm missing some people. Hope everyone is doing well.

AFM - All is well here. DD is potty trained except for naps and nighttime. Yay! DS is doing great. Good natured and typically only up once at night between 8-9pm and 7am. So exciting. DD was up so much more than that at this age. Here's hoping he keeps it up! Working on the move. We'll be moving in 4 weeks. Can't believe it.

I got a Number for an Admin Lawyer from my Other attorney calling him in the Am!! We will see what he suggests
They aren't saying he won't graduate but that I will have to sign a plee w the principal to ask if he can walk!!
They want to send him to ALC (Alternantive Learning Center) which is further for me to drive to take him and pick him up since hes not allowed to drive right now! :nope:
Plus it's only 2-3wks until graduation and he's suppose to be changing his pistons while he's grounded from driving so his truck basically has a new engine!! :shrug:
I'm gonna try to appeal and if that doesn't work try to get them to give him DMC(in school detention) for the rest of the year! ;)

Me and my BIG went to the Crawfish Festival yesterday w my BFF and her kids so we got to spend some Mommy DS time which was nice after everything we have been through lately !! :)

Liking my temps so far will see FXFX

I just got home from the ultrasound. The baby is measuring about a week behind. The lady didn't know whether the pulsating was a heartbeat or a blood vessel so I have to go back on Friday to see if there is progression. There was a yolk sac this time so that was more than the dot we saw last time. I'm trying to remain positive but it's going to be a long week. I'll probably take off work on Friday just because.

Oh Terri I will be wishing for u every night Unfortunately I know how that feels All to Well to not know is the Worse :hugs:

I've been so busy I didn't really read what the first scan said except that it was one!! If u have any questions or just need to talk I'm here Sweety
I can message u My cell too Love!! :hugs:
Hang in there!!!

W all this Damn stress I feel PG but who knows since everything is so messed up I'm afraid it messed it All up!! :shrug:
Got my P checked today and took some when I got home just incase
I'm suppose to get my tooth pulled tomorrow not sure if I should put it off or get it done!! :nope:

Put Ur feet up and drink lots of water r u on baby asprin??

I see ALL of u as Family so u r ALL Invited!!!

FYI my Cell Terri!! :hug:

I Will delete this post in a few days Ladies so copy it Plz don't want my life info on the Internet :)

Terri-*hugs* thats so scary! Was it the same person who did the scan last time? Maybe they mismeasured or the baby implanted later than thought.

Keeping you in prayer and sending positive vibes your way Terri. Do you best to reduce stress. Friday off sounds like a good idea. Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->