%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Hey Sis- I meant to thankyou for the info you gave on Oldermom. At least that's something. LOL I haven't tried acupuncture yet but I'm researching the few options we have here. I would like to give it a try once I find the right one.

U should also get your DR to check ur AMH and Ur P if U Can... I was on depo many years too and I think that lowered all my hormone levels!! :(
If ur DH can get a SA it will help rule stuff out it might not be just U and u need to know that!! The more u know the Better so u can make a Game Plan!!

My acupuncture lady is going to school so she is trying to get me into class so the really good Dr can show her what I need but he keeps rescheduling! That's the issue :)

I can see how frustrating that would be. Hang in there while waiting...

I'll have to check on insurance and see if his SA would be covered. We have different insurance carriers. I know he was willing to do it before but the times the lab was open and his work schedule weren't conducive to getting it done. Now is a good time though, so I'll look at it again. Thanks because I totally forgot about it. LOL

How is everyone else doing?

Joy tell him to go to a Uroligist sometimes they can put it down as NOT Fertility related either way it usually cost $150

Got my Crosshairs and changed some temps cuz No Way my Coverline is 98.3 :haha:

My temps are definitely higher this month than ever B4 maybe it's the Maca FX it's a good sing my B@@b$ r still killing me so Only time will tell!! Been kinda down in the dumps so I might go get some INK therapy tomorrow it usually brightens my day :)

Dentist on Wednesday which will be 7dpo kinda hate that but I gotta get it done :nope:

Gonna take my Lil guy to see Inside Out and then get in the pool :shipw: getting my tan on :)

Thanks Sis! I'll tell myDH. Keeping my FX for you. I don't usually have any symptoms leading up to AF or to BFP so I do envy those of you who do have some signs to look for. Enjoy your time at the pool and let me know how the movie is. I was thinking of taking my grandson to see it too. LOL

The Movie was good but Very Emotional for 8yr olds to say that it must be :haha:

It was enough to make me tear up several Times Damn Hormones :nope:

I'm back girls and Mexico was wonderful!! It's so nice not having to do anything except eat, drink and BD! Hee hee. I haven't temped but I think I'll have a fighting chance in this TWW if my body is really back to normal. I'll temp in the morning and see what's going on.

Missed all of you. I have four days of work and then I'm off to Canada! Woohoo!! It's my continental tour of 2015.

Yay! Terri's back :dance: I'm glad you had a very good time. I love eating good food I don't have to cook. Keeping my FX for you that all that :sex: comes with the bonus of a :bfp: Four days and vacation again?! Never been to Canada but I hope you have a great time.

The highs in New Brunswich are in the upper 70s. Brrr!! hee hee. I'm packing my heated gear, and will be adding clothes as I go north instead of the usual, taking off the layers. And so much for a bag full of tank tops. I'll have long sleeved shirts and sweatshirts. Ugh..hee hee. It'll be ok though because it's better to be comfortable than super cold or super hot. As long as the rain stays away, I will not complain.

I temped this morning and it was 98.1. For me, that is still pre-o, but close. I told hubs that my thermometer said we have to have another party. :haha: He's down.

Oh and Joy, sorry for AF. Your last chart was looking so good.

Thanks Terri. I was sad about it but on to the next month. (feeling determined) 70's aren't so bad. I'd rather layer up and be able to control the heat then to be stuck on hell and can't get relief! LOL :sex: round 2! :happydance::happydance:

Welcome back Terri :hi:!!

Well my temp jumped to fever range but I did get ink yesterday so I'm sure that is the reason guess time will tell!! ;)

I will take a test B4 I go to the dentist Wednesday just to be safe!!

Hi Everyone! I've been pretty busy, so haven't had much chance to catch up here. I see lots of people have checked - great to hear from everyone.

Thanks for all the love re. Danny's picture :hug: We're starting to think that his fussiness is due to teething ALREADY at 11 weeks. Is that even possible? He's drooling a ton and stuffing everything in his mouth. What do you think, experienced mommies? Advice?

Welcome home, Terri, and have fun in Canada - the true North strong and free! I wonder when you're coming? Although New Brunswick is pretty far from here :haha: We have Canada Day on Wednesday, so we're taking Danny to a friend's cottage so he'll get to go to the beach for the first time! Have to buy a beach umbrella tomorrow for sure. :shipw:

GL those who are still waiting to test. I'll be testing in a couple of weeks, although I have no idea if or when I even ovulated since I'm breastfeeding (= no :witch:) :shrug: That's okay - maybe we'll get lucky!! At least we get to keep practicing until I ovulate. :winkwink: :sex::sex::sex:

Happy July 1st to all the other Canadians out there, eh!

Oh and I forgot to say GL to Sis for the dentist! I have to go on July 8th to have a crown replaced. He already took out the old one and put in a temporary one - the funny thing is that the temp one ALREADY looks better than the old one.:dohh:

Yea my temp filling already is pretty much gone :nope: it hurts like heck and I havea crater in my tooth that's why I'm saying I just gotta go!! Get it over w :(

Sis-Even with your high temp yesterday your chart is looking good. Dentist tomorrow, right? fxfx for a positive test, but I want your tooth pain to go away so I'm a little torn. Maybe a negative tomorrow and a positive on Thursday. :wacko:

My temp was still at 98.1 this morning. Of course, I decided to go back and look at my old charts, and most of them look so stupid and random, I have no idea if I even o'd or not. So that exercise was basically a short visit to depression city, followed by a quick stop in #FML for water. hee hee. Anyway, we'll be on break tonight and get to it one more time on Wednesday or Thursday night since I'm up and at 'em early Friday morning. I'll temp the rest of the week to see if there's any movement.

Futuremom-Woohoo.. back on the TTC train. Love it. Happy Canada Day!

Hi Ladies - i have a question for those that did injectables or IVF. What were your typical prescriptions abd how long did you need to stim for?

I go in on Thursday for a ultrasound and should be getting ny prescriptions then.

Blues - I can't even remember what my dosage amounts were for my IVF but I know that I was on BCPs for a month and then was on stims for about 10 days or so I believe...? Let me see if I can find the paperwork tonight. I had to go in about every other day to be monitored so the dosage amounts changed throughout. Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about your appointment!

Sis - Good luck at the dentist today!

Hi everyone else!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't checked in in a while. My mom & grandma came up last week and we had my mom's surprise birthday party and the double shower for my sister and me. Both parties were so great. The shower was beautiful but it was outside and it rained all day and was unseasonably cold so I felt bad for our guests. :/ Anyway, I am so absolutely blessed to have such great friends and family. My house is FILLED with gifts. I was truly overwhelmed.

What's everyone doing this weekend? Not much going on with me. My DH might go away so I might just be hangin' by myself. It's OK though - my house is a disaster so I could use some downtime to get things organized.

kfs1-Glad the shower went well. Was your sister totally surprised?? As much as people don't like being the center of attention, getting gifts makes it totally worth it! Glad your friends/family came through and even gave you extra stuff. Woop woop!

Blues-I was on BCP for 3 weeks or so, went back for bloodwork after stopping the pill, and then started stimming a few days later. I think the normal range is 10-12 days of stims depending on how your body is responding. I also can't remember how often I went back for bw/us but it was every couple days. I took Gonal-F/Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix and then the trigger HCG shot. Then I took Estrace/Endometrin during the TWW. I'm super excited for you to get started. Finally! *sigh*

Sis-How was your appointment yesterday?

My appointment is this afternoon hopefully it's will go by smoothly my temp dropped back down to Norm for me we shall see what tomorrow brings !!! ;)

Thanks KFS and Terri! So if i guesstimated correctly i will be tww when i go to vegas! Yea! I didn't want to have to bring a cooler with me with the meds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->