%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

That will be awesome...definitely distracting, but you can't really drink, unless your doc said it doesn't matter. I would be too nervous to drink though. Pack some tests!! hee hee. We'll all want to know the scoop as soon as possible.

Terri - Have a great time in Canada - me and the hubby went into Canada through Michigan - drove all the way to Newfoundland and came back to illinois via Maine...so we saw ALOT of Canada... some was breath taking - some was in French!!! hahaha but I know you are going to have a blast!!I am always HOH for you friend!! :hugs2:

blues - I sure do hope your hit the jackpot in Vegas with a :bfp:

Sis - I hope the dentist wasn't too awful and you are back to normal quickly!! And here's to hoping that temp stays up and this is your month!!

kfs - I can barely believe how far along you are - that baby will be here before you know it - I am so happy for you twinnie!!!

futuremom - trying again!! wow!! so exciting I hope you get the surprise you want!!! :)

:hi: to all you other lovelies!!

AFM: St. Louis Dr Appt tomorrow at 0830... going by myself... I am kinda scared they are not going to help me... of course I have been on the pill since April and this week I start bleeding OF COURSE:growlmad::growlmad:
I hate my body sometimes... I have to take this damn pill and I can't even get the bonus of no bleeding... I really want to stop taking the pill and not have my ovaries go ballistic... I hope that isn't too much to ask...
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Happy Canada day and God bless the USA!!! :plane::plane::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::shipw::shipw::drunk::drunk::icecream::icecream::juggle:
:juggle::tease::tease::football::football::saywhat::saywhat::wine::wine::loopy::loopy::rain::rain:<3<3<3<3

Yea it will be great to have the distraction! I was never a big drinker and I stopped completely once we began to TTC, so no worries there! . I'm meeting my SIL there. We are going to the Britney Show! :)

The dentist was OK I guess she said my gums were extra sensitive a bleeding more than normal :shrug: she gave me a RX for Antibiotics but I will only fill it if I have to :nope:

My face hurts but it's not super swollen or anything so hope it heals fast ;)

Oh and BFN yesterday if u didn't notice still early I know but I wanted to verify :)

Sis-its still early and your temps are stil high!
Afm-exam went well and got my schedule and my prescription. They gave me some donated meds!! She saved me like $900!

Wow I need a Dr like that Blues :) great deal and Vegas was Lucky for me hope it is for U!! FXFX

That's great news, Blues. I'm so excited for you. And saving money always helps because these meds are not cheap.

Sis-glad the dentist visit wasn't too bad. I agree, don't take the antibiotics no matter what!

Wish-thank you for the smiley brigade. I'm heading out in the morning but I'll definitely be reading when I can. I'll also be looking for your update. Hope the doc was nice to you this morning. :hugs:

Have a great 4th everyone and we'll talk soon.

Good luck Blues! Have a good time in Vegas and keep us posted. FX for you! Saving money on meds=more fun on vaca. ha ha ha

Sis-Glad there isn't much swelling from the dentist. I hear bleeding gums can be a sign of pregnancy?? Anyway chart looks great so sending positive vibes your way. :happydance:

Terri-Have a great time in Canada and tell me how the food is. Fat girl dreams...cuisine of the countries. LOL :blush:

Wish- Good luck on your appointment tomorrow! :thumbup: Hope they are supportive and can help you get your wish. I think we all go through phases where we get angry because our bodies let us down. Just remember to get back to loving yourself and the possibilities our bodies can bring to fruition. I didn't want to sound cheesy but I always have to try and balance my negative thoughts with some positive ones when I hit tough moments like this.

:hi: to everyone else and hope you are all doing well.

AFM- Nothing exciting gong on here. Spending a lot of time outdoors with the hubby and grandbaby. One thing I can say is the supplements must be working on my DH. He's been initiating BDing more often these days which is all fine by me. Now if only my body will cooperate LOL

The Supps work DH took a break cuz he was having some pain and his Libidio went from 20 to 40 REAL Quick!! :nope:

He's gonna have to start taking them again cuz I don't feel Preggo the only thing strange is me getting up early and eating 3 bags of Cherries in 3 days :haha:

Well BFN this Am stopping my P and licking my Wounds :(

Aww Sis Sorry to hear that. It's not over til it's over though. Your temp is still good so just hang in there.

Wish- How did your appointment go?

AFM- Really tired these days and not sure why. Going to have to look at what I've been eating because I have taken a nap every day for the past week and that is unusual. Need to up my nutrients I guess. Nothing here on the home front except waiting on O day. At least the BDing is not a problem this cycle. LOL Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Sis-*hugs* on your BFN.
Wish-Yes please update us on your appointment!
Joy- I track what I eat on myfitnesspal. I found that I was eating less than 1200 calories a day consistently! Now that I am tracking I make sure I am eating enough, especially since I exercise 4-5 days a week.

AFM-While I was away from my desk, the clinic called and left me a message. They said they needed to repeat the sonohystergram. So of course I am freaking out! They told me everything looked great on Thursday. Did they misread it? I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning because I have my baseline ultrasound and they will also repeat the sonohystergram right after. But it has really rattled me! I hope I don't have to push back my IVF calendar.

So far the Calendar has me start stimming on Friday with egg retrieval between July 21 and the 24. They stated that if I have more than 10 eggs, then they will do a 5 day transfer, less than 10 eggs, then they will do a 3 day transfer.

Thanks Blues. I used to track my eating but haven't done it in a while so maybe I need to get back to it. It's the only reason I can think of as to why I'm tired.
Try not to freak out about the sonohystergram. Just keep it positive, try not to stress and hopefully they will see all is well again. Stay focused on producing some great eggs for the end of the month and let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow. FX for you!

Temp dropped and I have my Pre AF Migraine so I'm out NO Doubt!! :nope:

Blues Maybe they got test mixed up and just want to double check FX FX everything goes smoothly!! :)

So apparently they are concerned about a fubroid they weren't concerned about before. I will hear back at the end of the day if i need surgery. I was completely devastated when she told me that. I waa not prepared for another setback. In my head I was going to be done TTC by august regardless of the outcome. Now that schedule may be pushed back. I don't know if I can deal with it that much longer.

Sis - I'm sorry for the negative. :( What's your gameplan for next month.

Joy - how are you feeling? Hope your energy level returns soon.

Blues - That really stinks. Did they say why they changed their minds? I completely understand how you feel - believe me. Just try to hang in there and remember that you really do want your body to be at 100% when you have your transfer. When do you have to go back in?

Had a good appt today. Head is down but baby still has a ways to go. Trying to get organized at work. I'm trying to work right up until the baby comes but will work from home that last week before my due date. can't believe how close I'm getting!

KFS-I really can't believe the baby will be here so soon!!

AFM-I have to have a hysteroscopy (sp?), which should be scheduled in the next 2 weeks or so as long as the hospital where my doctor is admitted in has openings. Thank God they are not making me go back to my regular gynecologist, because her wait to get an appointment is sooooo long. I will start stimming a week after the surgery! So happy that it won't be delayed by more than that.

Sounds like we both need a Hscope Boo so sorry to hear that Blues I've been told different things w every SonoHystogram one time I had a pocket one time a polyp or something of that sort and then several w NO problems :nope: Frustrating!!

I don't really have a game plan I'm been Ill yesterday and today so haven't done much of anything :nope:
Gonna try and call a New Dr in theAm and call the old one to get my records ;)

KFS so close how exciting my cousin has been in the hospital since yesterday waiting for her Lil Boy to come I'm Happy for them but geez it's hard to see All over Facebook!! :shrug:

KFS1- So excited for you! Not much longer before you get to meet the little one :happydance: My niece just had her baby boy yesterday and he is the cutest thing ever. Hope you have everything ready at home :hugs:

Blues- I'm so glad it is only a minor set back time-wise. That's great that you don't have to go back to your gyno. It's so hard to be patient when it seems you are one step closer to achieving your dreams. FX everything goes well!

Sis- Sorry about :af: Hope you find a good new doctor to help you. Did you ever get the reschedule on your accupuncture?

AFM- I felt a little better yesterday energy wise. Not as tired and actually went bowling with the hubby. Yes I won a game LOL Been feeling a little weird though. About 3 days in a row had a kind of bloated feeling which I've never had before. I put a heating pad over my uterus and it helped. Not painful but just very full feeling. Today I had a smaller uptick in temp but have to wait a few more days to see if it was ovulation or not. We did have plenty of BD action but of course if I o'd yesterday, we missed 2 days so...that's just my luck! Sigh Thinking about scheduling a consultation with a TCM accupuncturist to see what they say. At $70-100 per session out of pocket...don't know if I want to do it just yet. I don't want to start something I can't commit to long term but with both vehicles being in and out of the shop the last few months, feeling pretty tapped out for now. It won't hurt to investigate it though so maybe I'll make an appointment sometime this month. Anyway, that's about it here. Working on getting physically fit and seeing if we can make this body a baby factory. ha ha ha :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->