%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Katie-hey there!! I've been watching trashy tv this summer too. Probably because all of my regular shows are on hiatus so I might as well catch up on all the housewives. Hee hee. I went to Canada via the northeast, so NH, VT, ME. It was a great trip and yes, only a few drops of rain.

Hi to everyone else. I'm hanging with the fan at the beach and so far so good. My nieces and nephew are so cute. They range from 7 months to six and they are really fun. My dad is so happy sitting with them and my cousins, aunts and uncles are all doing well too. Still on bcp, but soon enough I'll be done with that so I'm just being patient.

Enjoy your week all!

Well my unplanned scan went well I have 2 LRG Follies on my right ovary kinda knew as I got a peak reading last nite but this dr is different and actually took blood!! He told me depending on my LH I could trigger tonite but if my LH was already high not to bother!!
Ummmm sorry not letting both those follies go to waste or risk the chance of getting a cyst so I triggered when I got home hope I didn't mess anything up!! :shrug:

We will BD tonite Tue and Wed just to be safe FXFXFX!!!

Not sure why the Fertilty dr is down the hall from the OBGYN I got to ride down on the elevator w a couple googling over the scan pics and saying its a GIRL I can't believe it IT'S A GIRL!!! :dohh:

Terri hope the reunion goes smoothly we have our on Labor day not sure if we have a dog sitter but we shall see :)

Neesaw Again super Jelly on the Girl!!

Oh and Katie TI is Timed intercourse :sex:

Sis-well at least your doctor is nice and taking bloods and actually seems to care about you. That kind of sucks that the people were not considerate of others, but I'm sure with your babies you were the same way. I'm happy for them. I hope the two follies you have do not go to waste either. What is a gender wash? They can really do that?

Yes I think it's called the Ericcson method or something like that it's NOT guaranteed so most Drs don't offer it anymore!! They spin the sperm and wash it w Acidics for Girl Alkaline for boy I believe!!

I know they were just excited its just my luck is All :nope:

Gonna look back at my charts I don't think I've ever had 2 follies on my right that big usually my left is the Big follie maker :)

Oooooppps my bloods R back Dr said my LH is high no need for trigger just BD..... Well I kinda already did the trigger no harm right??!!?? :shrug: I sure hope I didn't mess anything up :eek:

Thanks Katie! You are really sweet to say such kind things. Glad you are having such a great time living the wilderness life. I love camping but we haven't been that much this summer. Planning one more trip before DH starts work again in August. I try not to watch tv much but I have been watching The 4400 on netflix. I get sucked into tv too easily and start neglecting everything else I need to do. LOL The life of a procrastinator!

Terri- I hope you are enjoying soaking up the sun on the beach! I'm jelly(jealous)! Great way to relax and de-stress. Have a great time with family and I'm still waiting to hear about the food from Canada. ha ha my international food festival starts with you. :winkwink:

Sis- Keeping my FX for you! I'm so glad that you are happier with the way this Dr is treating you. Let the BDing begin! :sex::sex::sex:

AFM-The only redeeming thing about this cycle is that I o'd. How sad is that! Drinking nasty teas and taking supplements...reminding myself that I'm in it to win it and hopefully after a few months, I will see better results. Until then, try try again. LOL At least the 'practice' is fun! :happydance:

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and is doing well! :flower:

Joy I see that New Chart :hugs: hope u r feeling well!!!

AFM think I might have Od but my ovary is still throbbing and tender so IDK for sure we will BD again just incase :) FXFX
Yesterday was a red critical day for Both of us bring on those Twin Girls I'm READY!!! :haha:

Thanks Sis! I'm all good. Another month of trying to fine tune this body of mine and get it to reproduce LOL Sounds like you are getting plenty of action so FX FX FX that this is your month!

Katie - So good to hear from you! I have to say, spending time at the cabin sounds great. I feel like I've been trapped the past few weeks - hard to move around without feeling exhausted. I know it'll be worth it though!

Terri - Again, so jealous that you're at the beach. I love the ocean down in SC. So clean and warm. ahhhhh. Sounds amazing.

Joy - Ugh. I'm sorry that this cycle didn't work out for you. But you're right - the practice is fun. Keep it up this month! :)

Sis - FX for you this month! Looks like you had a great jump and you know you had those 2 beautiful follies! Looking good to me!

Hi everyone else!

Nothing much to report. Monday's check-up was great but uneventful. Baby's sounding good - weight and blood pressure are good. And now we continue to wait. :)

I tried posting my food report, and my computer locked up and I lost the post. I'll have to do it another time. It wasn't that exciting.

kfs1-9 more days!! Woohoo..is the baby in the proper position and ready to go, or are you doing a c-section? I can't recall you saying anything about it. Hopefully you won't have to. fxfx. Enjoy your last few days!

I took Fun out of day care this morning and we went to the beach. He was scared of the waves at first, and then he tried eating them and chasing the foam onto the beach. He got the hang of it pretty quickly. He's doing ok at camp. He seems happy when he sees the workers.

Temp stil up and I feel a Lil less bloated and Achey so I'm sure I Od at some point so now the TWW :grr:

Guess I better keep myself busy and finish up my Sunroom/craft room/gym!!! I painted it last week think I'm ginna build a bar height table and make some selves :)

No biggie Terri- I don't want you to have to go through all the trouble again just for food. LOL I will survive ha ha ha Fun must have been so glad to have you come take him for the day. Glad it seems he is adjusting to the other dogs at the day camp.

KFS1- Only a week left! I'm so excited for you :happydance::happydance: Hope you have a great delivery and quick recovery.

Sis-Temp looks very good! Keeping my FX for you :thumbup: Sounds like a great multi purpose room. Look at you getting all 'home improvement' and making a table and shelves! The lady has skillz folks :haha: I wish I was crafty like that. What color did you paint the room?

AFM- Just enjoying the last few weeks left of summer. Might go camping again before it's up but for now taking it easy. We went to the botanical gardens and walked for 6 hours! Yes my legs wanted to fall off, which required two days of resting up LOL

Just waiting around to get closer to O day so the fun of trying can begin again. I was talking about decreasing my supplements but then ended up changing my mind and now I'm trying some new ones. Also added some tea infusions like red raspberry leaf, nettle and oatstraw to help nourish my system. This healthy stuff gets expensive but it's the end result that matter. That's what I keep telling myself and my DH. At least he is willing to take the supplements and drink what I ask him too. Sometimes I think to myself, Damn I'm lucky! He is very supportive and it definitely makes a difference. Okay...enough of that. Back to my morning coffee :coffee:

Cheers to everyone else! Hope you ladies are all doing fabulous :flower:

I painted it the same color as the Accent wall in my Bedroom its a Lavendar/grey color not sure if I have a Pic of my room if so I will add it!!

I'm gonna make a table out of Galvenized pipes and Reclaimed wood it will be my first so we will see how it goes!! ;)

Started my P today since my temp shot up I've been a Grumpy Bear but that has been a symptom b4 so FX FX it is Again!!! :thumbup:

Oh Sis I hope you guys catch that eggy!!! And your energy wears me out thinking about all the crafty stuff you do. Pics of the final result will be necessary of course. I can't even picture what any of those materials are that your building this out of. Lol.

TERRI-- what's the status of your IVF? I may have missed it but when are you getting this thing started? Where does Fun go to Day Care? Does he go every day you guys are at work? I'm so glad that you gave him his forever home! And I'm also jealous of your South Carolina vacation. We went to Hilton head once when we were first married and had such a wonderful time on the beach there!

Joy--You are right, the trying is fun! And I will be honest, there is something just a little extra exciting about it when you think that it may result in a baby. Just a word of advice on the red raspberry leaf tea... I started taking that when I was TTC because I had read so many good things about it. Apparently it is supposed to make your lining thicker and make it more hospitable for a little bean. Well holy hot dog!! Maybe I drank way too much of it, but I had one of the heaviest periods of my life following my red raspberry leaf experiment. Of course I ordered a case of that stuff from Amazon because that was the cheapest way to buy it and I still have tons of it sitting in my pantry because I stopped taking it all together after that period. So, just don't overdo it unless you have a problem with your lining being too thin!

Kfs1--Baby watch continues! Tick tick tick!

Well OMG I couldn't sleep last nite I feel so bloated and have a back ache and I truly want to rip everyone's head off :grr:

If I'm not Preggo I'm gonna need a excorstist soon :nope:

Took a test to verify trigger is fading but it's seems darker probably playing tricks on me :shrug:

Sis-it would be so great if your line keeps getting darker!! Stay up temps!!

Katie-I'm on the first step of IVF, which is birth control. I'm in week two of three, so the first week of August I should start taking my shots. Yay for that. We boarded Fun in Myrtle beach at a dog camp. They lost his water bowl. I knew I shouldn't have given it to them. Anyway, I liked that someone is with the dogs 24 hours a day, and you can take him in and out. I wish they had that business everywhere. It was $35 a day which is reasonable too. The animal hospital down the street has boarding for $30 and they only walk the dogs twice a day (from what I see while sitting on my porch) and no playtime.

Joy-I agree. Sometimes trying is fun. Sometimes. :wacko: Hee hee.

Sis- If grumpy pants is your symptom, then rage on girl! Go sis, go sis!

Terri-So true...sometimes it's fun. Other times it's a chore and you have to remember the why of it all. LOL We never say we have a headache but dang sometimes you just want to go to sleep and say not tonight! ha ha ha

Well my test was way lighter this Am think yesterday's was a fluke and the trigger is almost gone now!!! :shrug:

Gotta stay busy or I'm gonna go crazy!!! :juggle:

Stay positive Sis. You still have a few days to go before we start looking for that BFP. Just stay busy building that table to keep your mind off things and keep your stress level low. We're rooting for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->