%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Thinking of you Sis!!! Hope that line is darker tomorrow.

Well it was way lighter today I had a Hella day yesterday cut my finger on a Angry Orchard cap and then got stung by a Honey Bee trying not to drown in the Pool!! :nope:

KFS1 was so excited thought u had the baby and was checking in ;)

Still BFN and my temps are flat which is strange or actually back to norm I guess :shrug:

well happy Tuesday ladies!! :headspin::headspin:

Sis - Flat temps might be a good thing - who knows??:shrug: If I have learned anything at all (and yes that is in debate) it is that anything can happen - I am HOH that you line will reappear shortly and this is THE cycle for you guys!! Hang on its still early!! :hugs2:

kfs -twinnie - you are SOOOOOOOO close... I cannot wait to find out if you are having a girl or boy!!! I am partial to girls - they are pretty awesome - but I always wanted a little boy I could dress up in a tie!!! :blush: FX you labor is short and as painfree as possible!!! and that would be so cool if you and your sister had your babies on the same day!!!

joy - I have to say trying turned into not being fun at all for us... lots of tears when it didn't happen when it should've - but since I have been on the pill since January - the fun is starting to return... I know its not like that for everyone though!! :)

terri - I read about you having to wait another month... so frustrating but I know you want the absolute best possible chance for those embies to take root ... but it sure doesn't make everything easier all the time... but I am still rooting for ya!!! (always)

:hi: katie - love your posts! love your vacations!! :)

:howdy: to you other oldie but goodies - give us an update if you haven't in a while!!

AFM: :coffee::coffee::coffee: waiting for August 21st... my husband didn't realize that if I am on the pill there isn't really a chance for pregnancy... :dohh: bless his heart - he is really ignorant and we have been trying for almost 3 years !!! anyway...
well my niece is getting married and we had her bridal shower the 18th of July... she had a formal tea! I had never heard of that but ladies my mom, my daughter and me went and it was a hoot!!! Here are some pics of us...
Have a great week and if you are anywhere close to me today - stay cool!!! :hug: to all

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8
Kfs1-It's almost time. :crib: Praying you have a smooth labor and delivery! :hugs:

Wish-A formal tea sounds like fun! Love the hats O:) and thanks for sharing the pics. That's funny about your husband though. BDing on command can be a stressful chore. I've experienced it but lately with my DH taking his supplements regularly, I find he is initiating things more often which takes the pressure off of me. And he's also gotten to the point where he is asking if it's ovulation time or when it's coming around. :thumbup:

Sis- Flat temps but they are staying up so I say just roll with it. How has your mood been? I'm HOH this is your month! :happydance: Come on :bfp:

AFM- Nothing new to report. Heading out to garden before it gets too hot out. Almost time for a BD marathon so trying to get geared up for that. LOL

Fx for you, Sis!

Wish- that is too funny about your DH! Mine would be like that too. Love the hats!

Lovely Pics Wish!!!! :)

GL Joy!!!!

I'm on line watch I saw a shadow this Am don't know what to think trying not to get my hopes up!! :headspin:

Wish-great pics!! You guys also look ready for the Kentucky Derby or Preakness! Three generations. Love those pics.

Sis-C'mom darker lines!!

Kfs1-fxfx. Hee hee. Hope you're at the hospital now!

Great pics wish.
Everything crossed for darker lines sis.
Hi and hugs terri, joy and all.
Kfs can't wait to see whether it's a biy or a girl!
Afm on school hhols-doing nowt but dog walking and swimming. V chilled.

Hey ladies - well I WAS at the hospital yesterday but not for me but my sister! :) She's been there since Monday night because her fluids were low. She had to go through 2 rounds of cervix-softening meds and then they started pitocin last night. Still not much progress though but I'm hoping I'll have a new niece or nephew today!!

As for me, I showed SOME progress at my appt on Monday which is good. I go back tomorrow morning for an ultrasound, I guess to check measurements and fluid levels.

Wish - I'm LOVING those pics - cute floppy hats! :) I can't believe your DH said that about the birth control. :dohh: hahaha

Sis - I'll be stalking today to hear how your tests go.

Hi to everyone else!! Love you ladies.

Wow we r both checking on each other when u said Hospital I got all excited :)
Can't wait to find out about both :baby:

AFM still same nagging shadow :shrug:

Gonna go get some FRERs today!!

Sis-I'm always so jealous of your nice high temps. I hope the FRER comes through for you today. I'm excited about your test and kfs1-In another thread I'm on, when someone has their baby, someone gets their BFP, and you are right on target!

It's so so faint I'm just afraid it's the trigger still we shall see what the FRER says later or tomorrow ;) ;)

Terri u get those temps by VJ temping :rofl:

Kfs1- Still waiting to here some good news. :happydance:

Sis- That line has just got to get darker. Staying tuned to hear about tomorrows test...

Terri- I'm jealous of those temps too. I may have to buy another thermometer and give vag temps a try in the upcoming months. LOL

Well the Verdict is In the FRER was stark white BFN... So I'm guessing the shadow was the trigger still :(

Also my temp have been a Lil higher since starting Metformin just FYI for u girls ;)

I am still thinking you're not out Sis, so I'll take the metformin rise for now.

Joy-yeah, you don't want to get the two mixed up. Hee hee. Gross.

Still BFN and I didn't sleep well last night so IDK what my temp is I just guessed :shrug:

Keeping everything crossed for you sis.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->