%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

3 staying strong :yipee: so Mary Jane ... Bob Marley or just Marley and hmmm Cannibas or Sativa!! ;) :haha:
Glad those stoners r hanging in there Girl told u they would be to lazy to go anywhere they would get the Munchies and Chill! :)

AFM tiny tiny almost not noticeable shadow this afternoon Not saying its a yay or Ney yet hopefully I will see something by the weekend FXFX

Sis- You and those names! :rofl: Waiting to see that :bfp: Rooting for you!!!

Terri- I think you were right. Food poisoning seems to be it and I think it came from eating some steak samples at the store. I ate them but no one else in the family did. Dang it, they were good too but not good enough to have me feeling like crap for 3 days. Sigh Can't wait until you get the good news on your embies! :happydance:

AFM- Finally feeling better and my temp is coming back down to normal. I had to discard all those other high temps and since I knew this month was going to be scrapped, looking forward to having another shot next month. I found those OPK's Sis was talking about at Target so maybe it will be of some help.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

So Glad u r finally starting to feel better and I hope those OPks will help u figure out O a Lil easier!!! :)

AFM didn't sleep well AGAIN last nite I've been very restless at nite and waking up to eat in the middle of the nite weird I know also I see a very faint shadow on Cheapie test but I'm still not calling it until I get a Nice strong Line!! :thumbup:

Joy-Glad you're feeling better, and yes, it might have been those samples, but you'll never know I guess.

Sis-OK...thinking good thoughts here..I can't wait for the weekend. thanks for some additional names. HA!!HA!!

Thanks ladies one min I'm Excited and the next min I'm Doubtful :juggle: hate to think what if Only to realize it was the Trigger!!! :(

Although I did take the trigger earlier this time so it's been 10dpt

I'm keeping it on the positive side Sis. Just waiting on the test lines to get darker. Can't wait!!! Go for :bfp:

Terri- Is it Friday yet??? LOL

Nessaw- How are you doing? Starting to get settled in with school starting soon?

I'm staying positive too!! Just imagine if you had gone to NYC?? Hee hee.

I know, right? One more day! Like I was saying on my journal, I'm not sure why I'm feeling nervous. I have always had three make it to blastocyst stage.

I think we get nervous every time because we want it so bad.

Well ladies the 88€ Cheapie is Darker u can almost see a line but nothing on a FRER yet so FXFX it shows up tomorrow !!! :)

Woohoo!! I'm getting super excited now. Are you waiting until tomorrow morning to take another test?

I got my report and two embryos are at early blastocyst stage which is good. One is at cavitation which is a smidge behind but they will check on them again tomorrow and determine if there are enough cells for biopsy. I hope so and I know they freeze at day 6 so really tomorrow is the moment of truth. You guys know I would have transferred those three in a heartbeat so I hope I am not regretting my decision even though I promised I'd get the testing this time. Eek.

No results until after the draft party tomorrow. I don't want anything bringing me down when I have a fun day with friends planned.

Have fun during the draft Pics Terri FX u get good news all the way around!! :)

That's wonderful news. I'm sure the other one will get caught up. You know some sperm are slower than others so..LOL It's getting closer. So super excited for you. Have fun with your friends at the party and we'll be waiting for the next update.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Took a another cheapie tonite there is a nicoe line and it's way Darker so FxFX!!! Trying to stay grounded!!! :)

Sis - woooohoooo. Great news. I'll be excited for you so you can stay grounded. :)

Terri - great news. Can't wait to hear today's report.

Sis-That's awesome!! I can't wait for you to test with a FRER. Are you supposed to go in for a beta at some point, or does your place say call with positive HPT? You stay grounded, while I do this. :wohoo: HA!!HA!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Gota a darker line on a Cheapie and a faint line on a FRER !!! :)

Pic is Super blurry sorry guys

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20150829_100848_zpsljnfu6nn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->