%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Woo hoo sis. X
Everything crossed for you terri.x
Hi all.x

SIS!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:loopy::loopy::loopy:

I totally see your line!!! YAY!!!

Terri - HOH and fingers and toes tightly crossed for your report today!!!

:hi: everyone else!!! Happy weekend!!!!

I see it too!!! Way to go Sis!! :happydance::headspin::loopy::bunny:

Come on Terri! You're up next :haha::dust:

Well, we had one embryo able to be biopsies and it was the best quality. 1AA rating. I'm a little disappointed that only one made it this far, but again that's probably why I haven't really gotten pregnant yet. So now we will just have o wait for the chromosomal testing results. I know, I just need one, but it sure would have been nice to have two or three make it.

You're right Terri, You only need 1. It would have been nice to have more but the fact that you have one is great. Still praying that everything comes back good and this is your time. FX and big :hug: for you! Have a good Sunday.

I don't know much about the IVF process but can u transfer the others now even if they r a lower grade u never know??!? If I way off base sorry I'm clueless these days!!

Well after having to deal w my drunk friend Frday nite and having to drive her home Saturday nite was even worse I went to her Apartment to give her the stuff she left at my house ONLY to have my truck towed cuz apparently I parked in the wrong spot WTF :nope:
So $250 later at almost 3am I finally made it home my luck has been SO Bad lately that I'm Afraid to get excited about this BFP :nope:

Sis That really sucks about your truck and all. What a freakin weekend! Maybe everything else is going bad so this one thing can go right? Don't worry, we are all excited for you so just play it cool :cool: and we'll do the rest.

Sis-since I was getting testing done, I didn't take any medicine for my lining or taking progesterone to be able to accept an embryo. If I was taking mess I would have been tempted to transfer the three like I did last time, so I'm about to get AF already so there is no chance with the other two embryos at this point. They were probably placed in a biohazard bag yesterday with the rest of the trash.

Sorry to hear that you go towed. I'm always worried about that in the city when I'm scoping out free parking and it hasn't happened yet, but sometimes I am scared my car won't be where I left it. I like what Joy said about bad things happening now so it's all good from here on out.

I definitely feel like I've paid my BAD 3 things so ready for some Great news!!! :)

Terri FX that golden Egg makes it in Ur nest Soon!!! ;)

Here's my FRER from this Am!!! :headspin: I'm almost outta P so I have to call the DR first thing in the Am then hope the pharmacy can overnite em!!! FX

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_Snapchat-3713419351017390270_zpsvnbdaufh.jpg

Sis - your lines are looking good!!!

Terri - I do wish you had atleast two to test!!! Dang it - but I am still keeping everything crossed this baby tests normal and soon you will have he/she back where it belongs...
I keeping you and this situation in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!

Sis-Awesome lines..I am SOOOO excited for you. I'm sure the doc can either send a prescription to your local pharmacy to pick up, or you can get some sent overnight. Are you taking Endometrin, woo-ha capsules, or something else?

Wish-Thanks..I also was hoping for two for biopsy, but one will have to do. Not sure when I get the report, but I'm certainly eager for it.

Well the Dr wanted me to do a Beta so I did that they gave me a RX but it was $120 at Walgreens even tho they stated for pregnancy so I got a weeks worth and will get a RX from Freedom since its only $10 through them for some reason!! :shrug:

Kinda nervous that my FRER was a Lil lighter this AM and my temp dropped a lil just hoping it was my Urine and not anything else :hopeful:

No worries now, Sis. You're still pregnant! When do you get your beta results?

It's probably your copay through Freedom and that's why it's $10. Not sure why Walgreens doesn't realize you have a copay, BUT, sometimes I think the drugstore pharmacies aren't really up to date with fertility treatment stuff. I haven't had much luck there.

Ok Ladies I'm :shock: my HCG 72 P 49!!!!!!

I was thinking it would be 11-21 since my test r still so light and I'm 12dpo :shrug:

So I go Wednesday for a 2nd Beta!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Yay Sis that is a great number!!! that lighter test this morning was just a fluke!!! Terri was right to not be worried!! I am sooooooo hoping this is your little wren!! You have waited long enough!!! :hugs2:

Terri - :iron::laundry::dishes::hangwashing::plane::boat::muaha::serenade::devil::devil::devil: these are all me waiting for your results.... I hope you get them this week!! but if not my house will be clean!!!

:hi: Joy, Nessaw, and all the other oldie but goodies!!!

well my husband left yesterday for 2 weeks in Colorado (Elk hunting) and has had a horrible beginning - 4 flat tires (on the trailer they were pulling) and they had to sleep in their trucks... :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
poor guys I feel sorry for them... and I missed him yesterday when a frog got in the house (hello country living) and my daughter was standing on a chair screaming - I had to scoop the thing up and get it back outside - that should have been a husband duty!!! :haha:

I am making cheesecake cupcakes for my nieces wedding this week - I made almost 100 yesterday - one more round on Friday and then Ill be done... They are plain, peanut butter, toffee and turtle... I have made them 100's of times but I am nervous since this is a super special event!!! :wacko::wacko:

I hope everyone has a great week!!

Those cupcakes sound Yummy Wish thank All of u for being so positive for me since it's so HARD for me to be Happy and Excited!!! :hugs:

I looked up all my # online looks like HCG 72.2 P 49.9 and E 149!! Is that E normal I haven't ever had that tested b4??
Also they will be doing a CBC on Wednesday to check my platelets and make sure I don't need blood thinners :)

I also went back to verify all my betas and YES this is the highest ever the other high one was when we saw a HB but it was 54 at 13dpo!! So I'm happy for now!! ;)

Sis-That is so great! I'm so excited/happy for you. It's been SOoooo long. I'm just really jumping for joy.

Wish-Those cheesecake cupcakes do sound delicious!! It's a wedding so everyone is going to eat them regardless of whether they are the best they ever had or not! hee hee. I'm sure it'll be fine. Sucks about your hubs' trip on the first day. But..he has a few weeks to get there and still a week for hunting. Plenty of time. Yikes about the frog. I'd be freaking out too. I might have had to build him a home temporarily. hee hee.

I realized that the fertility place called me, but I'm scared to check the message. I've had such a good day today that I don't really want it ruined. I also contacted the financial lady to get my overpayments back, and it might be her too. This girl has bills to pay with that money. I'll have hubs check the message in a few as I'm too nervous.

:wave: to everyone else. Miss you ladies!

Just stalking - but come out of hiding to say

:happydance::happydance: sis

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79