%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Woooohooo Sis!!! So awesome!

Wish - those cheesecakes sound amazing! Send some over here.

Terri - did you listen to the message??? Anxiously awaiting

Yes Terri plz Update!!!! :coffee:

Well ladies the over analyzer I am I looked up
https://www.betabase.info/

Check 11dpo and 12 DPO and tell me what u see cuz I accidentally clicked on the wrong link and was like ok I'm on track :shock:

Sis-You're on track! hee hee. Stop analyzing and start smiling/dancing.

Oh sorry. Yeah, I had my husband listen to the message. It was the nurse calling to see whether I really wanted them to send the cells to the lab or did I talk to my doctor about batching embryo and doing another cycle to get more? This is a new nurse this cycle, so she doesn't know my history, but if I'm on board with a frozen transfer, and doing genetic testing, send the cells and ask questions later! I left her a message last night saying 'Yes, I'm ready to have them tested. Please call me and let me know when I should be hearing back.' She is really interfering with my upcoming Seattle trip at the end of the month. Luckily AF isn't quite here yet, but I'm sure she's coming this week so I want to know what is happening next.

I know I'm on track Terri for singleton actually I'm above level click on the twins link and tell me what u think!! ;)

Oh..you're right on target for twin wrens! I guess you better get another name ready! hee hee. When do you go back again? I can't wait for your ultrasound already!

Not getting ahead Of myself we will see my doubling time and go from there ;)

Wren and Raven I have had twin names picked out forever so no worries there :haha:

I think I knew that about you already, but yes, let's take this one step at a time and see what happens next. I'm waiting, once again, for the nurse to call me and let me know when I should have results. I feel exhausted today. I thought I got a good night's sleep, but I guess my brain is probably working overtime, once again.

Hi ladies!

Sis-OMG congratulations!!!!! So excited for you! Im feeling good about this bfp!
Terri- im so sorry you only have one egg left but ones all you need. Didn't Moni only have one egg?
Wish-loved your pics of your trip. Your surgery sounded like it was successful. When can you start trying again?
Joy- your cycle is quite frustrating. Do you think clomid would jump start ovulation?

Afm-i had my surgery on the 21st. It turns out that I didn't have a fibroid inmy uterine cavity. The sonogram was misread. I have a tilted uterus. Weve known that i had a fibroid on the outside but on the sonogram it looked like it was in the cavity. I was pissed when I found out that the surgery was for nothing. But the positive i was able to start my shots this past Saturday. I'm a bit overwhelmed mixing the medication up. I triple check that i did it correctly. I should have my retrieval between 9/8-9/12

Sis That is so AWESOME!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: Praying this is your take home baby!

Terri- Anxiously waiting for your test results...

Wish- You know you have me wanting cupcakes or even cake now. All I have is an apple pie so I guess it will have to do. Dreaming of the toffee one you're making though...

Blues- You think you're frustrated! LOL When I initially went to the DR she wouldn't give me clomid because of my high FSH. Basically clomid will be doing the same thing my FSH is doing. Trying to make ovulation happen by kicking out a higher dose of hormones. :nope: Not happening. This is basically my first anovular cycle because I've always O'd at some point but this chart is unbelievable. Waiting on it to be over so I can move on from it but :coffee: still waiting...

Hope everyone is doing well. Glad to see you stalking Garfie! :winkwink:

Blues- Just saw about your retrieval. Wishing you lots of little eggies to choose from! Glad there was no fibroid but boo for unnecessary surgery. At least now you know so looking forward to your BFP too!

Sis!!! Yay!! Congratz!! I am so glad for you.

Terri, one is all you need. Waiting to hear your testing results... FXFX

Blues, GL with your retrieval!

I have been super busy unpacking our house and adjusting to life here, DS1 just started Kindergarten! He is a bit bored there because he's already a fluent reader but it is a great school district so it looks like they will do some individual things with him. Baby is slow to crawl (just turned 7 months) but is a very solid sitter and a lot of fun (laughs loudly when you play almost anything with him). I totally want a third though, I have a craving for a little girl... DH is pretty cool to the idea of trying again.

Sis-How are you doing today?

Driving-Glad you are getting settled, and ready to try for #3. Yeah!

I'm doing OK NOT liking the new FRER they don't show lines like they should and it make me nervous but my 88€ Cheapies r Dark like they should be :shrug:

Go for my beta at 9:30 Am will update this afternoon!!! :thumbup:
They will also do a CBC which I'm really wanting to know about my platelets!!! ;)

Sis-good luck with your beta!
Terri-when do you find out about the status of your embryo?
Joy-oh im so sorry i didn't realize clomid would not work. :(

Afm - i had my first monitoring scan after starting the injections. I have 7 follicles between 6-8mm. I was expecting more bc my afc is 19. I hope more grow. My lining looks great, however the meds have caused my fibriod to grow. WTFfffffffff!!!!! If it gets bigger than 5 or 5.5 then she wants to remove it and i won't be able to transfer an embryo nack for three months. Im sitting at my desk trying not to cry.

Oh Blues...don't cry. I thought the fibroid was out of the way? I have a growing one, but it's not near my uterus so they are not that concerned about it. I guess they figure the regular OB can worry about it. I hope it doesn't continue growing for your sake and your cycle's sake. But...the most important thing is to get those eggs out while you are still young. :)

And you don't want a transfer if it's not going to work, so think reasonably about this, although I'd be mad that they just didn't remove the fibroid during the surgery. No sense digging all around for nothing, and then tell me later I have to go back in. I'd appeal your insurance charge if that ends up being the case.

I'm not sure of my AMH, but 7 is a good number for now. I think more will probably grow, and they can't always see them all. I think you're doing just fine. <3

My beta is back HCG 122 P 59 !!!! I'm a Lil concerned it not quite doubled from 72 but its close the Dr isn't worried and I don't go back for a whole week WTH!!!! :nope:

Guess I will be stocking up on test!!

Blues why didn't that take care of the Fybriod in the 1st place this makes no sense I hope it stays small and u can move on!! :hugs:

Sis- yay at the doubling! What dpo are you at?

At the time of surgery my fibroid (which is on the outside of my uterus ) was 3mm. Since starting the injections it grew to 4mm. :( My uterus is apparently petite just like the rest of me and she is worried that it will get bigger than my uterus. My sister had a large fibroid in the same spot with no issues during her pregnancy.

Sis- I'm so glad things are progressing. Gotta love the cheapie tests. LOL Pee til your heart's content.

Blues- Nothing to be sorry about. I wish I could do clomid or something but all I can do is timed intercourse. Not working out well so far though. I'm praying that fibroid stops growing so they don't hold things up for you. Especially if your sister had a large one but it didn't impact her pregnancy. Hopefully you guys will be alike in that manner. Keeping hope alive!

Terri- What is the deal lady? When are they going to have results back? Don't they know there are a lot of folks waiting on this so they need to get going?! LOL Just kidding but seriously, I'm anxious to know.

Driving- I'm saying go for 3! It's a good number and why not go for a girl to round out the family. Aww kindergarten. That's so adorable. Awesome job mom having him reading already! It's good the school is going to do separate things to keep him from being bored. Don't let them hold him back. Wouldn't worry about the little ones lack of crawling. They get around to it when they feel like it. It's not always in the "time frame" of things they like to impose on children. Hope you are getting all settled in and comfortable.

AFM-Day 45 and not a change in sight. No O and no AF. Guess I'll just sit over here and sip some more tea. ha ha ha

Hope you are all doing well. It's almost Friday!!!

I told the Dr how worried I was and how I would like another beta so I go in the Am!!!! FXFX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->