%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Yeah Blues!! I'm glad you're having retrieval soon. Yes, I took the day off. You're going to go under anesthesia, so you'll be groggy and a little sore after the procedure so it's best to get lunch and just take it easy. They always give me Vicodin but I have never used it. I'm more hungry than anything! You should be ok by the evening and definitely by the next day. Luckily you'll have the weekend to chill out if need be. I'm so excited!! Great report today.

Yay 4 ER Blues grow follies grow!! :yipee:

AFM test pics in my journal if interested don't want to post them here and upset anyone!! :)

Congrats sis!!! Your tests look awesome!!! :) ❤️❤️❤️

FX blues!!! Exciting times for sure!!

Love that estimator test, Sis! You're not upsetting me, so post away is how I feel. :happydance: Now we just have to wait for Fridays numbers. Too much waiting in this process! hee hee.

Blues-How are you doing? Are you getting super bloated? The first time I took all those shots, I felt really bloated. Maybe the times after that my belly was already fat, so there wasn't as much bloating. You'll also feel bloated after retrieval because there is some kind of fluid that's released from each follicle, and it makes you feel a little bit gross, so wear something loose to your retrieval. :)

AFM-Day two of BCP. :coffee:

I'm starting to get really nervous Already and I have 2 days to go!!! :headspin:

One more day and I'm a Wreck having all kinda BAD thoughts wish I never Had all the issues I've had B4 so I could Relax and Enjoy for a change!!! :nope:

I was just thinking 'It's almost Friday!!' I can't wait until tomorrow. I hope you can find something fun to do today Sis to keep your mind off things.

Blues-Is your retrieval today? How are you feeling? Fill us in when you're done. :hugs:

AFM-:coffee: But at least football starts tonight. I'm super excited.

Love the tests Sis! That has to give you comfort! Tomorrow is the day and I think things will be just fine. But it stinks because once you've gone through a miscarriage, and you've gone through your share, there is just no way to ever go into these things completely positive and expecting the best. It just sucks in that respect. But I think you are going to have a great visit tomorrow! 👍

Wtg for your update Blues!

Hi to everyone else!

Sis-I have everything crossed. Please post your tests here. Seeing positive tests gives me hope!
Terri-any word yet from the pgd?
Joy- how are you doing? I recently read an article that mini-ivf had a higher success rate fir women over 40 who have high fsh. Meds costs $300 and cycle costs range from $3500-$5000.

Afm- My egg retrieval is tomorrow at 9:45. Follicles look good and my lining is at 9mm. Best of all it appears that the fibroid shrunk a little!
I'm super bloated and can't really bend forward. I've also had a bad headache since yesterday morning. But trying to stay hopeful. I hope that I get at least 3 good embryos.

My days are all screwed up because of the holiday. I thought today was Friday. Oops!

Good luck with your retrieval, Blues!

And good luck with the scan, Sis!

Sis-It's going to be great today. I just know it! FX FX FX

Blues- Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard of that but it would take some convincing for my DH. I'm doing ok but just busy with a few projects I have going on and plus I'm still pissed about this cycle. I've been trying to keep my Negative Nelly self off here. I don't want to infect anyone with bad vibes. I'm really glad you have your retrieval coming up. FX you get more than 3! Very excited for you and that lining is great! Things are "lining" up nicely for you. LOL Get it?! I know...stupid joke.

Terri- Are you ready for some football!!! Love this time of the year. Wings and football make everything better. LOL

AFM-Day 53 and still :coffee:

Well ladies I slept like A$$ as I thought I would :nope: I know everyone keeps telling me things will be great but they don't know what I've been thru its hard than I thought To stay Positive!!! :(
I know everyone is just trying to help and calm me down but it's outta my hands and everyone's elses at this point FXFXFX :baby:

One hr and 45 mins until scan :coffee:

I'm anxiously waiting with you. I know you have been through what seems like more than your fair share but I'm HOH that things are going to be different this time. FX FX FX and giant :hug:

Sis-:hugs: It's a tough road to be on at this point, so you just remain calm and we'll all think positive thoughts for you.

Joy-you're never a negative nelly. I hear you though. I'd be DYING if I had a 53 day cycle and no sign of o or AF. Wtheck? hee hee. I thought waiting 30 days for AF after my procedure was bad, but I definitely could not do 53, and there's nothing you can do to force it on. Have you thought about going to the doctor? Maybe something is going on to prevent AF? I'm just throwing it out there. :shrug:

Blues-can't wait for your report this afternoon and hope your procedure was easy and pain free.

AFM-I woke up feeling dizzy and lightheaded. I thought I just needed some food, but that doesn't seem to be helping. I hope I'm not getting sick. It feels like I am about to throw up, and I haven't had that feeling EVER. It's good thing I'm not in my TWW or I would really be suspicious. Maybe I ate something bad at the restaurant last night. I just want to feel better because the Os game is tonight and I'm getting my hoodie. hee hee.

Oh no Terri, I hope you aren't coming down with anything! That's the worst when you already have plans! Have fun at the game! I was thinking about you last night while watching my Pats play!

Blues and Sis, FX'd for you today!

Joy, What the heck? I've seen some crazy cycles on here, but it think yours takes the prize! So sorry! :hugs:

Well I'm back from The Dr I have a Jelly bean that measures 5+2 so spot on!! :)

I will have a scan every week so I go back next Friday ! FX we hear a HB or at least see baby parts forming!! ;)

Terri hope u feel better!!

Blues hole ER goes well!

Joy hope AF gets off her A$$!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79