%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

ha ha ha I wish Sis! Baby fatigue already...good sign! A long way to go is true but it's looking really good so far. :hug:

Blues-I hope everything goes well for you today!! You're going to be PUPO any minute now. Woohoo!!

Joy-Sorry you still have no sign of AF and are still drinking tea? But as a consolation, those wings sound awesome!! Hope you enjoyed your football weekend. Are you a Broncos fan? Grr..hee hee.

Sis-It's understandable and ok to still be worried. I'm so pleased that your place is letting you get a scan every Friday. Is this the same place that Mischief was going, or someplace else. I thought her place was too expensive, but I can't remember the details exactly.

I just called the place that did my PGS testing, and they don't have a record of my $750 deposit, so now I have a call in to Shady Grove to see what they did with my $, and why they didn't send it on. Grr...I hate when people hold my money hostage. Pay the bills or send it back to me. I'm too scared to call my nurse since the testing place said I could disregard the bill since I'm not doing embryo batching. Why did they even send the bill? Maybe they haven't tested my embryo yet. Now I'm freaking out.

OMG Terri I would be freaking out too... Please update when u find out WTF these people r Doing!!!:nope:

No I picked a place right up the street they r super expensive so we only did TI :)sex:) but my insurance covered all the monitoring unlike the Place mischief suggested they wouldn't even do my monitoring that my insurance clearly covered :nope:

Anywho I'm glad he's keeping a close eye on me he knows what I've been through and he wants to monitor me until I get sent off to the High Risk OB

OK...one mystery is solved. The line item for my $750 was for SG to take a biopsy of my embryo. Then, they send it to the testing place, and the testing place sends me a bill for testing. It is crazy that it cost $750 for something "simple" like taking a few cells out of the embryo. BUT, if my results are good, I know that they did a good job and $750 is the least I can pay for them not to ruin my embryo by taking too big of a grouping of cells, or to ruin the outer shell, etc...no more complaints. I'm still too scared to call my nurse. I will call her when I leave work because she's off tomorrow, and if I don't know by tomorrow, I won't be able to last until Wednesday. :dohh:

Sis-Well, I'm glad your monitoring and such is covered by insurance, unlike Mischief's place. Greedy monsters. And what do you know, TI worked. I'm glad you decided to give that place a try. Mischief, are you still reading? Try Sis' place down the street! hee hee.

Terri-i would be scared to call the nurse too but I believe everything is great bc you started injections
Sis-that's so great that your dr is scanning you every week
Joy-I hope your daughter is ok!

Afm- They transferred both embryos this morning. It was completely painless. I'm trying to be hopeful bc the embryologist was very happy with them.

Blues-great news!!! Now we wait. I hope you aren't in any pain still due to transfer. Are you going to test early? Don't forget the trigger shot may still be in your system unless you test it out. Yeah!!

I called and left a message. :growlmad:

Blues, FX! Sounds like everything went as well as it could!

Terri, weirdness with bills! I don't understand what is taking them so long to get you the results...

Sis, glad you are getting those scans! They are kind of scary though for the first 10-12 weeks... and do relieving when good.

All's well here... Loving my California life. We needed to buy a second car (no public transit commuting here like on the East Coast) and hubby persuaded me to get the fun car. Yes, I was going to get the really practical one and he was like, girl, live a little, get the car you love. I am still like, could have put more money in the college funds... Anyway, the car is super fun.

Yeah, my five-year old is bored in K because he is reading pretty fluently (I thought that was pretty common but apparently not, what do I know). There is no space in first grade so acceleration is not an option for now. I guess we'll just wait and see.

I'm still not sure whether we will try for the third. I figure it is probably likely I can still get pregnant (we got pregnant 3 times when I was 40 in the space of a year) but I am also sure that I'll have a few miscarriages (I had at least one before each baby), especially given my age. I am just not sure I want to go through that again, possibly for just a heartbreak. I have two amazing little boys. Anyway, I am still breastfeeding so no AF! Have time to think.

The nurse called, and she said she hadn't heard anything yet. She was sending me the schedule to save my spot. The agony!!

Blues-Thank you my DD is fine. No one was hurt but the damage is 1500 just for the mechanic not including the body work. UGH! Their insurance better pay because it was not her fault and the guy is trying to say it was. Guess the fight is on. Any woo...Keeping my FX your little embies stick! Woo hoo it's getting so exciting on this little board!

Sis- I'm glad you are getting the monitoring so often to help put your mind at ease. Even more awesome that insurance will cover it!

Terri- Your place is killing me!!! Come on Shady Grove WTF I stopped drinking the tea and all supplements to try and give my body a chance to adjust or whatever but I'm thinking maybe I need to start back with the teas again. Something has got to give because this is absolutely nuts. I have to call today and get an appointment with a new doctor (change in insurance) but I don't think she will assess any issues on the first visit, it's strictly a health assessment and any issues need to be scheduled for another appointment. Insurance sucks.

Driving-I'm with your DH. I'm glad you got a fun car that you love too. We sacrifice a lot for our children but you deserve nice things too LOL

Terri-I can't believe you have to wait even more to find out the results!
Sis-I hope your little bean
Joy - Its weird to be hoping your AF arrives soon.

AFM- Testing the trigger out, it is still in my system. This will be the longest two weeks of my life.

Tell me about it Blues. Never wished for it before but I just want to have a fresh start already. We'll be waiting with you for the next 2 weeks. Hoping it flies by fast and you get a BFP after the trigger wears off. FX FX FX

Trigger will take 9-10DPT at least everyone is different Blues FX FX!!!

So due to my PG Brain I poured a bunch of P down the Potty :dohh: so if anyone has any 200mg Prometrium they don't need and want to ship to me plz let me know!!! Willing to pay just don't want to pay $200 outta pocket! :(

Good luck, Blues! Does that mean you're PUPO now?

Sis-I'll check my stash and see what I have. You're more than welcome to have it. And how do you pour P down the toilet? HA!!HA!!

Well I was half asleep I keep them in my basket behind the potty since I have to insert them they r slippery lil Capsules and I couldn't get ahold of them making myself drop Almost the whole bottle in the potty :nope:

Not my best Preformance :juggle:

Pity party for one ahead:

Well, I just got another invoice from the testing center and it said 'results won't ship until payment is made.' So, of course, I paid the bill and then asked when and how I'll get my results. He said 'your embryo was received on the 9th and processing takes 5 days so you should have your results tomorrow or the next day. We'll call your doctor.' SERIOUSLY??!! The 9th!!??? My nurse called me on 8/31 asking me if I wanted to do another batch or have them sent. I called her back on the 1st saying send them and they don't arrive until the 9th?! Unbelievable. I've been worried all this time and testing only takes 5 days?! They are really killing me slowly!! Chinese water torture is nothing compared to TTC with infertility. Gah!!

Oh for the love of all that is holy and good Terri! That's just a ridiculous roller coaster of a ride. At least you'll get some news soon.

Let's have a contest Joy. You will probably get AF before I get results! And we're off! hee hee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->