%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis-congratulations on the great scan
Terri-i hope you are not getting sick!
Joy-i hope that your husband will agree to do st least on mini cycle

Afm - im so upset. Only 3 of the eggs were mature. Im not feeling hopeful at all. It hurt way more than expected

Blues so sorry u didn't get more Eggs but at least u have 3!!! :)

Well I got my Labs back my HCG is 5618 I don't think I've ever seen it that high of course they usually stop testing after the 3rd one!! :shrug:

Blues-how many eggs did they get total? Usually only about half are mature and then x amount fertilize, so don't be upset. You only need one so just relax while you wait for your reports. It's going to be just fine. Step away from the ledge. Did they put you under for your procedure? It shouldn't hurt that badly; well it hasn't for mine but everyone has a different pain threshold. Also, take Tylenol or call them and tell them you're in pain and you need a Vicodin or something stronger. You did great. We love ya!

They got 3 mature eggs. I was put under. I had to pee shortly after waking bc if all the fluids, but due to the meds I couldn't. They gave me more fluids to try to get me to pee. My bladder was getting too full which was causing my uterus to spasm. I didn't pee until 3 hours later. OMG the relief. Though everytime my bladder fills up the pain comes back. It keeps causing spasms. Though as long as I don't to pee Im pain free.

Sis, that's great! So glad for you!!

Terri, FX, I keep checking this to see your results!

Blues, all you need is one...

Great news sis-one day at a time.xx
Blues everything crossed for your 3 eggs.x
Hi to all.x

Sorry you didn't get more, Blues, but I hope at least one of those three is the perfect one!

Sis- very excited for you!

Blues-oh ok. I guess they do things differently at your place. We only have a full bladder for transfer and pee prior to retrieval because they start giving fluids when you check in and get prepped. Hopefully today you can pee a little easier.

I got the bill for my PGD testing on Thursday night and then yesterday evening the nurse sent me a schedule and said 'have a great weekend!' But, no one called saying everything was ok so I'm freaking out a little. The schedule works great with my vacation because I would only have to take one shot while away. I'm starting to get a little excited but I'm also nervous to get too excited. Everyone keep your fx!!

Terri-if you got your schedule then did the clinic receive the results?

Afm-2 of the three eggs have fertilized. My transfer will be Monday morning if all goes well. Keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us Terri!

Terri--Yeah so does this mean since u have the schedule it could indicate everything is okay with testing?

Blues--Will u transfer 2 in Monday then if they stay on track? Fx!

Sis--Still just so thrilled for you. 😀

After thinking about this, I have to assume the results were ok. Why would she schedule me on the day AFTER I get my bill if they received disappointing results. I thought she was going to send me a few schedules last week prior to my start of bcp but she never did. I'm going to call her on Monday just to make sure but I wish she had called with the exciting news. My girlfriend said that I should email her now and hopefully she checks her work email over the weekend. BUT, I'm being relaxed so I can wait until Monday.

Blues-great news again! When you do your transfer make sure your bladder is a little full. Not crazy full, just a little full so they can see everything clearly. Are you taking progesterone now? I can't wait until Monday!

Fx, terri- I think that's a good sign the results were good!

Fx for you too, Blues!

Forgot to add a pic of my Jelly Bean!!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_Snapchat--3854814760062171847_zpsmnx81l3g.jpg

Sis-I knew it was gonna be ok! Yay! you can officially be happy and excited.

Terri-So glad you got a schedule to look forward to. Let us know what they say today but I'm sure everything is all good just like everyone has said. Now you can really enjoy your getaway. Only 1 shot...piece of cake!

Blues- You only need one but so far you have 2 so I'm praying things will be great. Hoping that pain resolves itself soon.

VJean- I don't even want the prize for longest cycle. Can I return it and just get AF for a do-over?! LOL Hope you are doing well.

Nessaw- How are you doing these days?

AFM- Same ol same. Day 56-Thank goodness for Sunday night football and wings. (Made honey barbecue and garlic parmesan) It's all I can look forward to these days. DD got her own car 2 weeks ago and then got hit by a car yesterday morning. UGH! Now I'll be car less for the week so she can get to work while her car is getting fixed. Things just keep rolling along....Hope you all are having a better time than I've been having lately.

joy I know the feeling remember my string of Bad luck then I got my BFP so maybe it's a good BAD Sign!!! ;)

AFM I'm soooooo tired can't stay awake during the day then I'm up all nite :nope:

Also I'm still not relaxed or excited maybe a lil bit but I still have a long ways to go next scan in 4Days!!!
:)

Terri and Blues FXFX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"