OMG - Price of Cot bedding!!!

Naimi

Reaction score
WOW!!!

I can't believe that the entire cot bedding set I want (safari friends from BabiesRUs) will cost me £80 for the whole set !!!! My husband will kill me if I spend all that.

tell me about it thats the same as I have got, i just keep buying little bits over the weeks, i decided thats what i really wanted and if i bought it over weeks rather than all together somehow it would feel cheaper lol

h x

ps it is lovely!!

Good thinking Arcanegirl, I hadn't thought of that.

I love your scan Bigbelly :) seems like a lifetime since I was 20 weeks.

Robbing isn't it. Defo try eBay - even those prices I think are outragous but certainly better than high street :D x

Not sure how they justify the price. They know we will pay it I guess. It is very cute though

I know its dispicable. I sepnt a fortune on Teddy Wash Day bedding from Mother Care and now I wish I hadnt and got something different. Only what I now wish I had would have cost even more as its from mamas and papas but I just cant justify spending all that money on bedding again. If I ebayed it i probs wouldnt get much and its not yet been used. :( Never mind at least she has bedding and thats the main thing. Suppose if I have another its unisex. :)

Luckily I have an american friend :) so I looked on Walmart.com and found this, i really love it and don't forget the price is half of the dollar price because of the exchange rate.

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5799413

and this is my cot, should be coming soon. I thought the light coloured set would go well with the dark wood

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/ProductImages.aspx?ProdId=720283

I ended up sending money down to one of my family members in the States for her to buy the bedding and the diaper bag, even with shipping we are saving money :wacko:

Ugh, I totally feel you on this one. I really wanted to get a crib set before the baby came but didn't have a chance and MY GOD the prices were just insane. Thankfully Miah's mom wants to buy it for us this weekend because there is no way in hell we would. :dohh:

I went into one boutique and their stuff was about $1000 for a four peice set. Seriously, I get that it was all custom made, but $1000.

I think i paid £30 for callums set, silver aeroplane from mothercare. And to be honest i shouldv'e just bought sheets. The bumper that came with the set ive had to take off his cot because he keep pulling on at it and i was afraid he was gonna smother himself with it. i got it in the sale so not too bad tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->