omg this is so embarressing....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by claire99991, Dec 10, 2009.

1. claire99991

claire99991 Mum of 2....

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

when i cough or sneeze i wee myself a little bit! (if i already needed the loo) aw gosh its so embarresing its quite a lot as well not just a trickle :blush:

2. Mrsahmed

Mrsahmed Well-Known Member

yep this happened to me whilst at my baby shower, i was so embarassed and kinda disgusted lol...i also simultaneously farted once whilst sneezing and it was in a public loo so it echoed...so embarassing lol

3. glong88

glong88 Mummy to 2 boys and a princess

The joys of pregnancy hey girls!!

4. Mrsahmed

oh yea and not to mention i farted whilst getting my anti-d injection...i think it was bcos i was nervous and u know they give it to u in the butt..poor midwife lol

5. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

How hot are we?!?

6. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

I was laughing at my nephew the other day and weed myself!! And he was the one wearing the nappy....

I didn't tell anyone :blush:

7. Mrsahmed

looooooooool :haha:

8. Babybug

Babybug Well-Known Member

I farted getting into the bath the other day and peed on the bathmat, was gutted, darent fart now incase I wee.:blush:
    Oh why did I not do my pelvic floor exercizes like i was told:dohh:

9. claire99991

claire99991 Mum of 2....

hahaha aw thank god its not just me

10. rewizz

rewizz Well-Known Member

nope me too .. i went to the dentist yesterday desperate and fully aware i can no longer hold a pee ran to reception checked in and ran as fast as my legs would let me up 1 flight of stairs .. then realised shite i had tight on under my cropped trs .... grrrrrrr couldn't get em down .. i did have a tenner lady in .. but peed all over the back of my trs and tights ... euck ... my 12 ur old daughter was digusted .. i then sat in the waiting room damp and smelling like a dirty old lady ..!!!! i'm only 37 // GUTTED !!!!!!!
    TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY DENTIST FORGOT ABOUT ME AND WENT HOME .. REAL PISSER .. SO I HAVE TO GO BACK ON THE 21ST MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOT HAPPY :growlmad:

11. gills8752

gills8752 Mum of 2 Girl

Aww I've done a lot of the same. I sneezed and farted in the presence of my hubbys best mate - thank god he found it funny. Then i coughed and pee'd myself when kneeling on my bed and i couldn't get up without peeing myself even more as of the position I was in.
    Doh! I keep telling hubby i'm gonna poo on the baby too when she comes out so get used to the minging effects of pregnancy!