omg this is so embarressing....

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

when i cough or sneeze i wee myself a little bit! (if i already needed the loo) aw gosh its so embarresing its quite a lot as well not just a trickle :blush:

yep this happened to me whilst at my baby shower, i was so embarassed and kinda disgusted lol...i also simultaneously farted once whilst sneezing and it was in a public loo so it echoed...so embarassing lol

The joys of pregnancy hey girls!!

oh yea and not to mention i farted whilst getting my anti-d injection...i think it was bcos i was nervous and u know they give it to u in the butt..poor midwife lol

I was laughing at my nephew the other day and weed myself!! And he was the one wearing the nappy....

I didn't tell anyone :blush:

I farted getting into the bath the other day and peed on the bathmat, was gutted, darent fart now incase I wee.:blush:
Oh why did I not do my pelvic floor exercizes like i was told:dohh:

hahaha aw thank god its not just me

nope me too .. i went to the dentist yesterday desperate and fully aware i can no longer hold a pee ran to reception checked in and ran as fast as my legs would let me up 1 flight of stairs .. then realised shite i had tight on under my cropped trs .... grrrrrrr couldn't get em down .. i did have a tenner lady in .. but peed all over the back of my trs and tights ... euck ... my 12 ur old daughter was digusted .. i then sat in the waiting room damp and smelling like a dirty old lady ..!!!! i'm only 37 // GUTTED !!!!!!!
TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY DENTIST FORGOT ABOUT ME AND WENT HOME .. REAL PISSER .. SO I HAVE TO GO BACK ON THE 21ST MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOT HAPPY :growlmad:

Aww I've done a lot of the same. I sneezed and farted in the presence of my hubbys best mate - thank god he found it funny. Then i coughed and pee'd myself when kneeling on my bed and i couldn't get up without peeing myself even more as of the position I was in.
Doh! I keep telling hubby i'm gonna poo on the baby too when she comes out so get used to the minging effects of pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->