On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

:hug:

So sorry, Red. Take care and pamper yourself today. This TTC journey is really cruel sometimes. :hugs:

Left - doing OK. I'm actually on the lookout for spotting. AF shows up on 14dpo for me but ever since the m/c I've started to spot brown on 10dpo which would be today. Haven't seen any yet so hoping it stays away!

Here is hoping it stays well away not just for the next 4 days but for the next 9 months :)
Well done for staying strong and not testing.

Sorry Red... Don't give up.. Keep trying! Before we know it we will all be talking about feeling our baby's movements and posting pictures of sonograms and newborns...

We will ALL have our BFP'S and I for one plan to stick around with you ladies!

Here here Cary:). Well said . I'll be here till I'm boring ya all with stories of my sleepless nights and millions of pictures of my rainbow baby ;)

Other than extreme fatigue I feel like all my other "signs" have gone away. Am desperately trying to remember if my cm dried up just before my last bfp or not as that is what is happening now. I think it must have as I remember complaining about it...

Sorry starry I'm no expert in cm so not sure what it is suppose to do :( ..... Not long to wait now :)

Thanks for your ongoing support ladies. It's nice to know you're here when I'm feeling poopy. Starry your our last hope this cycle. I hope you get your BFP but if not we'll all be in it together again next month!

Thanks. :)

I do think cm is a lousy predictor, actually. I've never been able to find anything conclusive when I search online. It seems like it can be anything beforehand. I know I will often get ewcm or even the creamy stuff just before AF. I'm just being obsessive.

I just have to share one of the reasons I'm sad I got a BFN this month. This was my last hope of having a 2013 baby which I had hoped when I miscarried that I would still be able to have a 2013 rainbow but obviously now it will be 2014. On the positive side, I like the number 14 way more than 13 so hopefully 14 is luckier for me. Here's to a new years baby!

This will be my last chance for a 2013 baby too. I like that thinking though. 14 is a better number. My son's birthday is on the 14th of July. Good number! :)

I'm sorry Red... But a New Years baby would be great!!!!!

AFM bleeding has just about stopped and I was going to test today.. I was so exhausted I completely forgot... Guess I will tomorrow

I was bad and took a test today. I'm pretty sure it's a BFN. :( I used a FRER and watched as the test started to work. At first I was sure I saw the beginnings of the line and got really excited but as soon as the control line showed up the other one disappeared so I think it was an evap. I can kinda, sorta, if I twist it just right, see the faint second line but I can't in good conscience count it as bfp. :( I also woke up with a nasty cold so that could explain why I have been feeling so rotten lately.

I have two more tests so I may test again tomorrow anyways because if that evap line was not an evap then a more definite line should show up even if it is still faint. But not holding my breath for that one.

I took a test last week and had the same thing happen. It was one of the cheap dollar store ones. If I twisted it in the light there was a faint line... DH could even see it, but it had no color... I counted it as an evap... Then I started to spot Thursday night.. Very light pink and bleed Friday morning.. Figured I was out... Now I don't know... I've bled for a total of one and half days... Only a few small clots.... Hardly any cramps and no backache...

If I don't get a positive, ill go on and start again with a new cycle... I have to keep going... I want to hold my baby in my arms...

Oh cary im rooting for you!! Maybe you and starry will both get bfps

Cary and Starry you not out yet ladies :) Red hope you are ok after the witch showed up . New thread up for Aprils testers , they give me hope as already the count down is on to the next opportunity . I should be testing again on the 18th of April if my cycle is back to normal 29 days which I think it is :)) we will know for sure this month .

1st day of cycle poas , I've changed from cb digital to drugstore own brand so hope they are good . Also temping and charting . I'll try post my chart my from ff for expert advice :)

Good luck with your next cycle, Left! Looks like you have a solid plan of action!

Lol.... Unitl I get 50 Opk + tests , spotting and no cm !! And AF showing up a day after Opk + . This month I'm prepared for every eventuality !! I'm never ever giving up until that bloody witch gets the message and stays away :))) Feeling hopeful and strong at the moment after a break from all the stress of counting and waiting ! Mother Nature is a clever lady and gives the head a well needed break each cycle !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->