On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Aw, red, I hope your temps shoot back up over the next couple of days.

left - it's odd that you'd be late for the first time ever and not be pregnant. I hope you get out of limbo soon.

AFM - I probably won't test on Sunday. I'll only be 11dpo and that is too soon for me. I may test as early as Monday or Tuesday. I'll see what kind of signs I have by then. This morning I woke up and didn't recognize my boobs. They seem a bigger. It's hard to say. I already went from an A cup to C cup after my son so they won't get much bigger so I often think I'm imagining it. With my last bfp I couldn't see a noticeable change. They just didn't feel like mine. That's how I feel this morning. And I'm starting to get some pains along my c-section scar. I hope these are good signs but it's still pretty close after my m/c and my hormones could be playing tricks on me again.

Just adding that this is my last chance to get preggo before the due date. We're taking a break next month as we're traveling in June and I really don't want to fly in the first trimester. I did that with the last pregnancy and it was not fun. I know it didn't cause the m/c (I was already having problems) but flying sick with morning sickness and having bleeding while on vacation is not fun. I spent almost 2 days in the ER and it would have been longer if my a unt who is a doctor there hadn't sped me through.

I'm so hoping this is your month Starry all symptoms look promising even the robbing of some one else's boobs !!! Red hoping your temps rise again soon and you just had a " cold morning " I can't wait to temp and have a chart to consult but for that I need a new cycle and for that I need AF to show up . Still no sign of her !!!! I've never been late before in my life but it is only my third cycle since mc and the last cycle she turned up 5 days early so who knows ?? Maybe my body is still trying to regulate itself . I never thought I crave normality . Used to be able to set my clock by AF .

Funny though have been having nauceous feeling in the pm,s since my counting of 8dpo , when got bfn I just put is down to over SS and caused by anxiety , however it was there in force again today and I'm not anxious . I've done two tests and both bfn on Sunday and one Monday so I know I'm not preg and so not waiting for a BFP but the witch !!!!!

Sorry ladies - Was busy at work today!! Still no AF and Still a BFN.. Going to stop testing until Friday. That will be when AF is officially late.

Red - Hopefully it is an implantation Dip!

I'm sorry that both you ladies are stuck in limbo. Good luck for Friday. Hope you're both experiencing late implanters.

Gosh i hope so but if I compare my chart to the last 2 months, It's following nearly the exact same pattern. I wanna cry. :( I also havne't seen any pink spotting which I had during implantation with my MC.

AF showed up tonight :( Boooo...

Red - Every pregnancy is different though!

Awwww Sorry AKN! I'm in Anchorage this week. We should get together :p.

Sorry Akn she showed up , but will ya send her on to me . Still no sign of her here. I'm now cd 32 , never been this late before , even after dnc AF showed up after 30 days . I'm just going to wait it out lol..... Have one test left so don't want to waste it on a bfn ! If no show by Friday ill test again . Trying not to think about it now .

Red are you testing on Friday ?

Hi ladies,

Just letting you know I will not be on here much anymore. My husband was in a fatal car accident tonight. In absolute shock. Sounds almost crazy right? Anyways, I think I will just post it in this thread, since I am in others with most of you.

I will be wishing you all best of luck in your journeys. Message me if you want to be friends on facebook. I have a TTC facebook page on there that I will be staying part of. I will probably end up closing this down in the next few weeks.

Akn I don't know what to say... I'm sending prayers and hugs...

Ak I just can't believe that. Life is so cruel sometimes and my heart hurts for you. Please let me know if I can help anyway.

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, we have really appreciated your friendship and support on here. I will be thinking of you and praying for you a lot.

Ak, I am so sorry to hear your news. Definitely thinking of you and your family. I've been so glad to get to know you. I'm with Red, my heart absolutely aches for you.

:hug:

Akn there are no words . You are in my thoughts and prayers xxxxx if you need anything , anything at all let us know x .

Hi ladies , I'm sure you like me a reeling from the devastating news of the death of Akn,s husband . Even though we never met I am distraught for her . Feeling at little helpless but would love to do something to show my support to her . Anyone any ideas ? Is anyone a close friend of her that has an address to send a condolence card or something ?

I've been rattled all afternoon. :( I don't know her personally though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->