On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Well, yesterday I felt like I was starting to get lots of my early signs but today feel rather normal. I feel some "ballooning" kind of feelings in my pelvic area but it could be gas. Really, I'm only 7dpo so even if I were pregnant there is no real way of telling. Feeling down about my chances today but that could change.

FX'd for you Starry... I'm due today... Sometimes it feels like AF cramps... Other times nothing... So I'm waiting it out...

Did AF come left?

Red... How are ya?

Akn... If you're reading this, you are in my thoughts and prayers

I got AF-like cramps with my latest BFP. In fact, I think the cramps were worse than AF.

I'm getting some cramps today. Only 8dpo so trying to take things as they come but I don't want to give up hope.

I've had cramps off and on for about a week now... Some of them have been pretty bad... I've also had this pulling/pinching pain... Some go down into my groin... I had that with the last BFP. I've had very vivid dreams this week. Most of them involve someone trying to get me and my family... Aliens, government people, serial killer.... But last night I had a dream that I had triplets... One boy two girls... The little boy was chubby cheeked like my husband and the girls were fair like me....

Other than feeling nauseous and not wanting to eat.... I don't really have any other symptoms

I get nauseous too except I get that when I'm hungry. When I nibble I feel better. It was that way with my last bfp. I want to hope but trying to not get too excited either.

Starry hang in there :)
Cary what DPO are you ??
Akn - thought of you all day xxxxx

I too continued to think of AKn.

Afm: brown spotting started so I expect af soon. Probably not going to bother testing. :(

:hugs:

So sorry, Red. :( If the spotting stops by tomorrow and doesn't come back then I would test just in case it was IB. But I'm not going to force you into false hope either.

I threw up this morning which at first I was excited but then I remembered I took my vitamins on an empty stomach. Damn false hope.

AF got me.. Started spotting pink last night... AF today... I guess it's changing because I never used to get nauseous with AF.. Now, I have no appetite and feel sick.... Maybe it men's I will lose weight during AF....

Cary , sorry AF came , funny that I felt nausea too this cycle ???? And never before .
Here is to next cycle :)

I sometimes get nausea with AF. When I first started coming off the pill 3 years ago I would get nauseous right from ovulation all the way until I started to bleed. That really sucked. Now I only get it from time to time. Though I usually get it while I'm bleeding as my period is really quite heavy and often leaves me woozy the first few days.

I'm still getting hot and cold flashes, heartburn and my silly butt cramps which makes me hopeful that another bfp is coming. I just have to remember that I got crazy strong ovulation signs this month that included some of this signs so I have to keep myself in check.

I'm testing on Tuesday (finally decided on a day) and it can not come soon enough!

also, have been thinking about Topanga. She hasn't been on in awhile. Hope she is OK.

Your right starry she hasn't , your so good to remember everyone :)) hopefully she is just busy ! Tuesday 4 days to go :) I'm so hoping this is your month :)

I'm testing Sunday if af is no where in sight. However she's likely rightaround the corner

Hi everyone.. Hoping everyone is doing great!

I think my body must be changing.. I normally get diarrhea when I get AF... This time around I'm nauseous - which never happens- and I'm constipated.... Really hoping that it is not going to be this way every month...

I've been thinking about Topanga too...

Red - on what dpo does AF normally show up for you? I hope you are pregnant and that this pregnancy is just one of those that does not have a lot of strong symptoms (I have had friends who have felt awesome the entire 9 months). Good luck for tomorrow!

Cary - my cycles have changed after each pregnancy. I also have IBS and that has changed as well. I used to have problems with diarrhea (usually the worst around AF) and the only times I ever was constipated was the first two times I got pregnant. But after DS was born I have had a lot more struggles with constipation. Then after my latest m/c it went to being problems with both but mostly diarrhea. However, since I still get both I can no longer look to constipation as a "sign". And my other PMS signs have not settled into a pattern yet. It's been a bit different each time.

That's why I'm not quite trusting all the potential pregnancy signs I'm getting. And I'm getting loads of the stuff that had been exclusive to my previous 3 pregnancies. But my body is still so messed up that only a positive pregnancy test will make me think there is a baby in there.

It usually shows up today (11 dpo)and lowland behold she's here. Boo

:hugs: Red hope your doing ok all things considered . It's such a disappointment when she turns up x

Starry and Cary how are ye doing today ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->