On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

It's so interesting that we hate it so much when AF arrives but during her time visiting is the only time I don't feel any stress with temping and charting and counting and stressing.

I believe it was Red with the words of wisdom. ;) And I agree.

The girls on the PUPO thread are trying to convince me my evap was in fact a bfp (trying not to listen too much, lol) but assuming I'm NOT pregnant, my silver lining is I get to go on the rides at the theme park when I visit my family in June.

I still need to decide if, during my break next month, if we will actively prevent getting pregnant with condoms or if we will only NTNP. I feel terrified of wasting a cycle. Yet, ntnp will make it tempting to pay attention to ov signs. Not sure I have the strength for either option. Maybe I'll risk flying in First Tri after all. I'm a TTC addict.

Mmm big choice using condoms eeeek lol... But I know what you mean ntnp is only messing with your head as you would actively have to be trying not to notice o/v and then by not noticing you would be noticing lol.......

Right I'm off to bed .... Have to get up early busy morning poas and temping ;) lol...

Oh and have to fit work in there somewhere lol.......... Good luck for the morning Starry xx

Can't wait to hear how it turns out Starry...

AFM... I'll try and remember to test in the morning...

Another evap line, ladies. Should have known as the FRER was from the same box. The only thing that makes me cautiously optimistic is this shadow-line is a more obvious than the one from yesterday. I see it at every angle but there is no real colour. Sometimes I *think* I see pink.

I also used the Clear Blue and got an evap on that too. That one is deffo an evap as the colour didn't show up until a couple hours after taking the test and the line is really skinny.

I will try to wait to test again on Friday if AF is a no show.

It's an evaporation line. Basically, it's a line that can been seen on a test but isn't a real line. It either shows up after the allotted time or doesn't have any colour. Though, I've heard they sometimes can come with some colour but the line will be skinnier than the control line.

My lines seemed mostly grey with some pink in them so I can't count them until I see a thick, pink line.

I'm still feeling like I'm not 'out' yet but also accepting that AF may turn up tomorrow.

Me too. I honestly feel it could go either way. I'm starting to cramp but I've also gotten major cramps with all of my bfps so that actually doesn't tell me anything! LOL Only one more day of limbo as I'm getting more tests tomorrow.

If I am pregnant there should be an obvious line by the end of the week. I am pretty sure I ov'd sometime between the 13th and the 16th.

Starry- I saw you were thinking of doing the "NTNP" method maybe if you aren't pregnant now (which I sincerely hope you are) and I would be in favor of that. I am doing that this month... I got a few negatives on ovulation kits since my cycles have been so irregular... I wasn't sure at all when I was going to ovulate. The negatives on the OPKs made me so sad and frustrated I just decided eff it... I will just watch for the signs of ovulation. Honestly, it has made this cycle much easier to take. I got some signs of ovulation (heavy CM...twinges and cramps on one side of my lower abdomen) around the 15-17 and now I am having very heavy white CM (almost so much I feel like I'm wetting my pants sometimes SORRY TMI!!) and some cramping, some queasiness... I am trying not to look into it too much but I think just winging it might have worked! I am either pregnant or ovulating right now instead of about 10 days ago. We will see. If you aren't pregnant now, letting go kinda brings the fun back into it. Without all the tests and such, I feel a little less desperate for whatever reason.

I really hope you are pregnant now tho!!!! Baby dust to all! Man we all deserve our BFPs so much!

Well I'm settling into my 11 th month of ttc. Gosh when I think back to the beginning and my hopeful ignorance I'm just amazed how long we've been at this. I Never would have seen it taking this long. I'm feeling down but I know that I can't give up. How many more tea will I have to do this?

Red don't give up , don't even think of giving up !!! It will happen for you ! No talk of quitting now .... The things that test us make us stronger n all that !!

But sorry your feeling frustrated right now ..... But I'm being sergeant Major !!!

Don't ever give up Red- you will get your baby. When you do, it will be that much more of a miracle because you will never forget the pain and the suffering you've gone through to meet your child.

rayray - It sounds like you and I ov'd around the same time. I got ov signs from about the 11th until the 16th (I don't normally get them for so long). Your signs sound promising. Any ideas when you'd test? :dust:

I've never charted but I do often go by cycle days and ov signs to determine when to try so for me NTNP is hard to do. I'm so hyper-aware of what is going on with me. :dohh:

I'm not feeling especially pregnant today (whatever that means, lol) but no sign of AF either. Keep running to the washroom because it feels like it's starting but just clear stuff so far. I am breaking out like a teenager though. :growlmad:

:hugs: Red. I know it's hard to wait for your forever baby and I wish I could promise you that he or she is coming soon. Most people do go on to have their baby. So don't give up. It took me over a year to finally conceive my forever baby. It's hard when it takes awhile to conceive and then a m/c sets you back but the pain will fade one day when you have a little one snuggling in your arms.

I'm also currently on my 11th month of TTC (including the m/c). I understand the impatience. :(

They say it's "darkest before the dawn" so hopefully this means your special, sticky bfp is on its way!
:hugs:

Starry great that AF is nowhere in sight hoping she stays away :) I too am ttc 12 months including m/c . This is my 12th month to be exact . I don't know why but have faith one day I will have my own miracle snuggled in my arms . I believe we all will in time . But it is hard some days when you loose hope and takes all,your energy not to allow yourself go to that place of despair ! For me though giving up is not an option until time runs out and there is no hope left ... And we are ALL A LONG WAY OFF FROM THAT POINT :))))

Even if I have to make the record books as the worlds oldest mum ;) lol.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->